bdydrpdmazda
12-20-2009, 05:14 AM
The Saints are no longer undefeated! Cowboys beat them 24-17 last night. :bump:

Jiggity96
12-20-2009, 06:31 AM
Nick Folk still blows hardcore

Greddypacked
12-20-2009, 11:15 AM
LOL I was going for the COwboys.... but I should of went for the Saints. Falcons are out of the playoffs now.

Andr3w
12-20-2009, 11:52 AM
LOL I was going for the COwboys.... but I should of went for the Saints. Falcons are out of the playoffs now.

There is still a chance for the Falcons but a miracle will have to happen.

JDM onlyy
12-20-2009, 02:08 PM
There is still a chance for the Falcons but a miracle will have to happen.

No, there is no chance for the Falcons anymore because the best thing we could do right now is tie with the Cowboys, and if we tie with them then we'll lose the Wild Card position because they beat us, and if we tie with anyone in the NFC east, we will lose the wild card position and Green Bay has to lose all their games and and even then we will still have to win all. If we tie them, I think they beat us because of conference record....Blows.

bdydrpdmazda
12-20-2009, 02:14 PM
yeah we have absolutely no chance of making the playoffs, the best thing we can do is have back to back winning seasons for the first time in franchise history

VIP Style
12-21-2009, 07:03 PM
really how significant is a so called winning season? falcons should have made the playoffs this year by a wild card at least. winning season IMO is making it to the post-season, not packing your bags and taking it home waiting for next year.
yeah we have absolutely no chance of making the playoffs, the best thing we can do is have back to back winning seasons for the first time in franchise history