PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Silver Z with IA stickers at Kennesaw Best Buy Last Night

XanRules
12-20-2009, 01:02 AM
I wrote that note that was taped to your windshield, and I'll do it again if I see you parking your kitted-out shitbox in four spots again.

Why do people do this?
It's a fucking Nissan. Got a GT-R? Okay, I can understand maybe double-parking your Nissan.

But four fucking spots for a fucking 370z? Get the fuck over yourself. You're not hot shit.

I'm seeing it more and more, too. One spot, one car. Don't like it? Fuck you.
Next person I catch doing this won't be able to get into their fucking car I'll be so close. :ninja:

CHRISNITTOLO
12-20-2009, 01:04 AM
x100000

tdurr
12-20-2009, 01:04 AM
I wrote that note that was taped to your windshield, and I'll do it again if I see you parking your kitted-out shitbox in four spots again.

Why do people do this?
It's a fucking Nissan. Got a GT-R? Okay, I can understand maybe double-parking your Nissan.

But four fucking spots for a fucking 370z? Get the fuck over yourself. You're not hot shit.

I'm seeing it more and more, too. One spot, one car. Don't like it? Fuck you.
Next person I catch doing this won't be able to get into their fucking car I'll be so close. :ninja:

should've just let the air out of all 4 of their tires/take the valve cores out.

XanRules
12-20-2009, 01:05 AM
should've just let the air out of all 4 of their tires/take the valve cores out.
Way too much effort.

tdurr
12-20-2009, 01:08 AM
takin valve cores out is about as much effort as finding paper, finding a pen, thinking of something clever to write on the paper, writing the clever phrase or two on said paper, taping to the window, and placing the pen back to the original location.

XanRules
12-20-2009, 01:09 AM
takin valve cores out is about as much effort as finding paper, finding a pen, thinking of something clever to write on the paper, writing the clever phrase or two on said paper, taping to the window, and placing the pen back to the original location.
I had paper, pencil, and tape in my car.
Mobile office, bitches :goodjob:

Plus if I did all that he couldn't have moved his car and would have been taking 4 spots for a lot longer.

tdurr
12-20-2009, 01:13 AM
I had paper, pencil, and tape in my car.
Mobile office, bitches :goodjob:

Plus if I did all that he couldn't have moved his car and would have been taking 4 spots for a lot longer.

omg im gonna write a angry letter. pussy.:tongue1:

XanRules
12-20-2009, 01:14 AM
omg im gonna write a angry letter. pussy.:tongue1:
omg u bettar not!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!

Tech5
12-20-2009, 01:15 AM
yES YOU CAUGHT THE TATER!!

tdurr
12-20-2009, 01:16 AM

Tech5
12-20-2009, 01:17 AM
caught the tater bish

XanRules
12-20-2009, 01:18 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/XanRules/fuckshitimut.gif

tdurr
i need 12 more reps to get to 3k reps..

lanning
what did the note say

XanRules
12-20-2009, 01:20 AM
i need 12 more reps to get to 3k reps..
I need 86 to get to 500.

what did the note say
ATTN: DOUCHEBAG

"You park like a fucking asshole. Your Z is not hot shit. Get the fuck over yourself and park like an adult.

Thanks!" and then I drew a little heart with a smiley face on it for good measure.

tdurr
12-20-2009, 01:21 AM
it pro said and i quote,
"your cock, my mouth"

fuck got :ninja: ed

lanning
12-20-2009, 01:23 AM
heart with a smiley face is always nice, i saw some pretty awesome rice today when i was at the mall off of barrett pkwy

NewGen33
I only get mad if people do this when the lot is full or if there close to the entrance. If your in the back of the parking lot where no one else is parked I could care less. Still won't get pissed enough about it to write a note though.

Tech5
you caught the tater

toxxxic
12-20-2009, 01:26 AM
I only get mad if people do this when the lot is full or if there close to the entrance. If your in the back of the parking lot where no one else is parked I could care less. Still won't get pissed enough about it to write a note though.

But if the lot isn't full, why not park like a normal person at the BACK of the lot? no one will be parking there anyways.

taking up 4 spots is just saying "hi i think i am better than all of you and i deserve 3 extra spots, look at me!"

although i do HATE all the dings in the sides of my car from assholes parking too close and opening their doors RIGHT into my car :'(

Tech5
12-20-2009, 01:27 AM
But if the lot isn't full, why not park like a normal person at the BACK of the lot? no one will be parking there anyways.

taking up 4 spots is just saying "hi i think i am better than all of you and i deserve 3 extra spots, look at me!"

although i do HATE all the dings in the sides of my car from assholes parking too close and opening their doors RIGHT into my car :'(

AND you wouldnt know because you drive a DELSLOW!!

ash7
12-20-2009, 01:30 AM
ATTN: DOUCHEBAG

"You park like a fucking asshole. Your Z is not hot shit. Get the fuck over yourself and park like an adult.

Thanks!" and then I drew a little heart with a smiley face on it for good measure.

here you go:

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/
-jonathan

XanRules
12-20-2009, 01:30 AM
here you go:

http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/
-jonathan
I'm out of all my notices from there :(

time to print new ones.

tdurr
12-20-2009, 01:31 AM

sounds like u need a :
http://www.icis.com/blogs/icis-chemicals-confidential/trunk%20monkey.jpg

Tech5
12-20-2009, 01:32 AM
Hurt feelings well maybe YOU need to fill this out!!!

tdurr
12-20-2009, 01:33 AM
Hurt feelings well maybe YOU need to fill this out!!!
stop that.

NewGen33
12-20-2009, 02:02 AM

Well like I said if the lot is empty or if there in the way back not near any cars who cares.

Dr.G35
12-20-2009, 02:37 AM
i park in two parking spaces.... does that mean i'm 1/2 douchebag? if so, great, at least my car wont look like this when i get out of walmart or where ever i am. My car is not a super car or cost $50,000 but that doesn't mean I want some ass wipe denting mine because he doesn't care about his possessions. http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2009/02/Lancer_UFO.jpg

DeeAOne
12-20-2009, 02:46 AM
i take 2 occasionally. :ninja:

nreggie454
12-20-2009, 03:38 AM
I think taking two or more spots puts your car at more risk than parking like an adult. Then people know you think your shit is special, so they go out of their way to mess it up. There are much easier and less douchey ways to prevent door dings.

Elbow
12-20-2009, 08:00 AM
i park in two parking spaces.... does that mean i'm 1/2 douchebag? if so, great, at least my car wont look like this when i get out of walmart or where ever i am. My car is not a super car or cost $50,000 but that doesn't mean I want some ass wipe denting mine because he doesn't care about his possessions. http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2009/02/Lancer_UFO.jpg

LOL if I see you TRUST ME your car will look like that, I am the douche who sees a dumb fuck parking like that and parks RIGHT against them then slams my door open. I could give a fuck about my car or door dings. Nobody wants to ding your little G35.

Julio
12-20-2009, 08:08 AM
Any pictures of said action ?

Jecht
12-20-2009, 08:20 AM
If you're worried about your car getting its doors slammed into, park between the two most expensive cars you can find. I bet most Mercedes and Lexus drivers aren't going to slam their doors into other cars.

98tegCHICK
12-20-2009, 09:04 AM
It's possible for a 350 to take up 4 spots? Wow...ok.

I know my husband and I take up 2 spots in our apt complex parkin lot (as do a lot of other people). My car's yet to have been dinged by some dumb fuck parkin too close to me. My car's special to me and I wanna keep her lookin as good as I can. If I have to take up 2 spots to do so, then I will. Maybe when people learn to fuckin park in between the parkin spot fuckin lines and are more considerate when opening their damn doors, I'll only use one spot. Til then, fuck'em.

In regualr parkin lots, like wal mart n whatnot, I park as far away from people as I can, and only use one spot :p

D3UC3S
12-20-2009, 09:47 AM
You guys are fucking stupid parking in 2,3,4 spots....You really think your car is that important?

Its not a bently and if it was you wouldn't be going to wal mart and shit. Fucking ass clowns. YEAH...ALL OF YOU THAT PARK LIkE THAT...I don't care who you are, i would say that shit to your face as well.

GET THE FUCK OVER YOUR SELF.....Any car i see parked like this gets a FAT ASS HUNK OF LUNG BUTTER ON THE WINDSHIELD.

AdriSciontC
12-20-2009, 10:09 AM
I will purposely park my car right next the said person that is taking up numerous spaces... esp if they're in the back of the lot. Basically to say "Hey fuck you ass hole..."
I have left notes on people's cars who feel they need 2 spots in the front of the parking lot... I rarely park in the front of lots, if I'm at work I park in the front lots and my coworker with a Lexus IS-F parks all up on me in his own spot, but I know he's not going to ding my shit. I usually park in the back in ONE spot.... because like that said earlier... other people aren't going to park in the back of the lot RIGHT NEXT to you...

G.C
12-20-2009, 10:41 AM
LOL if I see you TRUST ME your car will look like that, I am the douche who sees a dumb fuck parking like that and parks RIGHT against them then slams my door open. I could give a fuck about my car or door dings. Nobody wants to ding your little G35.

Why do you hate on everything except miata?

Elbow
12-20-2009, 10:59 AM
Why do you hate on everything except miata?

Uhhh? :???::???::lmfao::lmfao: What the fuck did Miata come from? :???:

Nemesis
12-20-2009, 11:00 AM
should have killed em! lol

Double_0_Rusty
12-20-2009, 11:19 AM
Well, if I had a 43-45k sports car, I wouldn't take up four parking spots, but I would park as far away from anyone else. It's pretty dumb, but I don't see why people are being so up tight about it.....

Jason..
12-20-2009, 11:35 AM
You had no right to put your hands on someone els's car..lucky it wasn't mine.Am I the only peorson in this thread that isn't swinging frome the OP's dick?

AdriSciontC
12-20-2009, 12:03 PM
You had no right to put your hands on someone els's car..lucky it wasn't mine.Am I the only peorson in this thread that isn't swinging frome the OP's dick?

Putting your hands on someone elses car isn't cool... but parking in 4 spots isn't either...

Elbow
12-20-2009, 12:33 PM

I'll beat the fuck out of your car with a god damn baseball bat if you park taking up four spaces.

bowdown201
12-20-2009, 12:35 PM
^^Saying it is one thing, doing it on the other hand...

98tegCHICK
12-20-2009, 12:36 PM
I don't think me or my car is hot shit, but I don't want someone fuckin puttin dings in my car.

Austin?
12-20-2009, 12:44 PM
i fuckin hate people that think they own the parking lot.

NewGen33
12-20-2009, 01:30 PM

Read the thread over again.

Double_0_Rusty
12-20-2009, 02:20 PM
I could give two shits if dude took up 8 parking spots, as long as, I still had a place to park.

keevo54
12-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Fuck this it is impossible for a 370z to take up four parking spots. Maximum it could possibly take up is 3. Only if it parked in the middle of a row could it take up four and i highly doubt anyone would do that. All you'll saying you park next to cars that do this and slam your doors open are full of shit.

SouthrnStyle
12-20-2009, 03:45 PM
this is what PDR is for! if it makes you that mad just hit there car with your door!

AdriSciontC
12-20-2009, 04:29 PM
this is what PDR is for! if it makes you that mad just hit there car with your door!

Yeah but some dents cannot be removed by that method...

SouthrnStyle
12-20-2009, 04:37 PM
Yeah but some dents cannot be removed by that method...

replacement panels are cheap and thats why i have full coverage it covers EVERYTHING i tell them :goodjob:

XanRules
12-20-2009, 09:27 PM
I just park as close as I can so you gotta get in through the passenger side :goodjob:

It's possible for a 350 to take up 4 spots? Wow...ok.

I know my husband and I take up 2 spots in our apt complex parkin lot (as do a lot of other people). My car's yet to have been dinged by some dumb fuck parkin too close to me. My car's special to me and I wanna keep her lookin as good as I can. If I have to take up 2 spots to do so, then I will. Maybe when people learn to fuckin park in between the parkin spot fuckin lines and are more considerate when opening their damn doors, I'll only use one spot. Til then, fuck'em.

In regualr parkin lots, like wal mart n whatnot, I park as far away from people as I can, and only use one spot :p
"Maybe when people learn to park inside the lines I'll stop double-parking."
What the fuck are you on, bitch?
You don't speak English and drive a 98 Integra, you're not even invited to this shit. Fuck off.

Taping a note to the windshield isn't a big deal.

Fuck this it is impossible for a 370z to take up four parking spots. Maximum it could possibly take up is 3. Only if it parked in the middle of a row could it take up four and i highly doubt anyone would do that. All you'll saying you park next to cars that do this and slam your doors open are full of shit.
I don't fuck with other peoples' cars. That's a bitch move no matter who you are.

Also, it is quite possible for a 370z to take up four spots.
MSPaint will show you how.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b144/XanRules/douchemobile.jpg

oneSLOWex
12-20-2009, 09:52 PM
LOL if there are plenty of other spots who cares? If its a full parking lot and some cock goblin is taking up more than one spot....then get mad about that. If you fuck with his car you look just as dumb as he does. People see you leaving notes and are like look at this psycho fuck....the same people point and laugh as the dude is parking. Who is worse?

David88vert
12-20-2009, 10:01 PM
There is only one slip to use for parking.
http://g.virbcdn.com/i/resize_575x575/Image-48976-280832-IMG_1389.jpg

tdurr
12-20-2009, 10:16 PM
There is only one slip to use for parking.
http://g.virbcdn.com/i/resize_575x575/Image-48976-280832-IMG_1389.jpg

plz post up the image so i can print some of these out!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

nreggie454
12-20-2009, 10:21 PM
http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/notices/notice_1.pdf

Not the same thing, but it works.