PDA

View Full Version : Chicks dig it

TheChosenOne
12-19-2009, 07:57 PM
So, I was listing to one of the many "swag" hungry rappers go on about cars, clothes, and hoes, and it got me to wondering. Since apparently my Honda is not a ballin' thugg mobile, does that mean the honeys think so as well?!!?!??! I could could give a fuck about what a bitch thinks, but I just wonder if girls be thinkin i'm wack for drivin a civic. :thinking: By CHOICE, at that!!!

Elbow
12-19-2009, 08:04 PM
Men shouldn't care what a girl thinks about our cars, get in and shut up bitch.

Echonova
12-19-2009, 08:05 PM
The, the underground, the, the underground, the, the underground...
The, the underground, the, the underground, the, the, the underground...

Now this one here for everybody out there off the top
This for the real slab-swangas whipping dubs and drops
For the real block huggers that's embracing the grind
And the three-time fellas that be facing some time
For them real deep boys that be baking and serving
And the real hood hustlas that be shaking and swerving
For the real cut-throwers putting work in on the average
And trill ass niggaz living they life like a savage
A lot of niggaz hold it down for they set
And when the work comes easy
And when the game ain't ready
They really rep they're neighborhood good or bad
Niggaz that really be on the block throwing signs and flags
Well I'm here to represent for all the gangstas and the thugs
And the underdog niggaz that ain't getting no love
For a ***** trying' to make a weight for him and his crew
Just recognize I'm representing for you, and ***** that's on the true

I'm a sell my dope, I'm a bust my guns
I'm a fuck my hoes, I'm a stack my ones
What I represent?
(The, the underground, the, the underground, the, the underground...)
I'm a smoke my good, I'm a sip my drank
I'm a grip my grain, I'm a drip my paint
What I represent?
(The, the underground, the, the underground, the, the, the underground...)

Now everybody wanna act like they already got it made
With the houses, and the cars, and the bills all paid
Got a million in the bank, and two million in jewels
But on the cool, life ain't like that for a lot of these fools
Lot of people in this world coming up pretty hard
Raised in project apartments, with no front yard
Had to share their clothes and shoes with cousins and brothers
Never had they own shit, they had to share it with others
I wasn't born with a silver-spoon sticking out my grill
I was raised in the middle of the struggle on the real
Had some hard times in my life, trying to make ends meet
Not to mention, trying not to fall victim to the streets
Against the odds, a ***** made it out the game
But that don't mean that I'm gunna forget about from where I came
DNW ain't just a name; it's what a ***** is
I was there before I got in the biz, and ***** that's on the rizz

I'm a sell my dope, I'm a bust my guns
What I represent?
What I represent?

Now people always be around when you shining and balling
But they real hard to find when tough times come calling
You got money, doing good, and they be all in your face
Then disappear like Sue Storm soon as you catch a case
It's like clockwork homeboy, the shit never fails
Soon as they think the party's over, everybody bails
Could a sworn they was your friends when your world was on shine
But soon as you get some time, outta sight, outta mind
It's a shame that some real ass niggaz took a fall
It's a shame how they treat you when you locked behind the wall
When your woman won't visit and your homie won't send you no flicks
Or come and see you, that's some cold ass shit
Well I miss my *****, he was down for me
That's why I got the whole world screaming Free QD
And I'll be right here waiting when you touch back down
DNW we still holding the crown, kings of the underground

What I represent?
What I represent?

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2009, 08:05 PM
So, I was listing to one of the many "swag" hungry rappers go on about cars, clothes, and hoes, and it got me to wondering. Since apparently my Honda is not a ballin' thugg mobile, does that mean the honeys think so as well?!!?!??! I could could give a fuck about what a bitch thinks, but I just wonder if girls be thinkin i'm wack for drivin a civic. :thinking: By CHOICE, at that!!!

They probably don't think anything. They don't see you as "baller" or as "wack." They probably just don't see you at all. Lolol. Later, QD.

tdurr
12-19-2009, 08:08 PM
They probably don't think anything. They don't see you as "baller" or as "wack." They probably just don't see you at all. Lolol. Later, QD.

quoted for truth.

TheChosenOne
12-19-2009, 08:12 PM
They probably don't think anything. They don't see you as "baller" or as "wack." They probably just don't see you at all. Lolol. Later, QD.:( They see me... lol.

StreetHazard
12-19-2009, 08:34 PM
I honestly don't think women care much at all...as long as its not a rust bucket belching black smoke or something so riced out it belongs in the WTF section. They probably don't even think about it, not too many know about cars, and if they do it's most likely from an ex or something.

I am probably older than many on this site and I think too myself sometimes "maybe I should get something more (grown up)" Like some kind of 4 door sedan or something. Until I saw this older guy, grey hair, big bald spot and a face full of wrinkles driving this fully restored MARK II supra, looked like it was straight off the factory floor in 1985...It was a fucking beautiful car!, I have never seen it at a meet or at a show ANYWHERE, but I see him all the time on my commute home from work.

And I was thinking to myself "what if THAT guy picked up a woman HIS age on a date" and she said "why are you driving this old piece of shit, why don't you get something new?"

she would immediately need to be tossed out on the curb.

teh bri
12-19-2009, 08:42 PM
Men shouldn't care what a girl thinks about our cars, get in and shut up bitch.

:lmao:

i agree, a little.

AdriSciontC
12-19-2009, 08:51 PM
A girl who dates for you car isn't a girl you want to be messing with... cause she's probably messing with A LOT of guys for their car... quickest way to catch the CLAP!

x Resilience
12-19-2009, 08:52 PM
I love my Honda like I love my ganja
I’ll smoke ya v-8 like I smoke marijuana
Back up boy and show some respect
My Honda civic has a 4 cylinder vtec
When I go out people wanna see my ride
They always stare at the "Type R" on the side
I painted my hood black for that carbon fiber look
My windshield wiper lights that off tha xxxxin hook
I took off my hubcaps cause they give me better times
When I rip a new track I’m stunnin on my rhymes
My exhaust turned sideways with a 5 inch tip
I raced a z06 and took home his pink slip
I got a new spoiler from J.C. whitney
It's a 15 inch doublestak worth every penny
APC decals and two racing stripes
4 ion blue daytime runiing lights
When I take off tha front tires go up in smoke
And chevy’s with 350’s ain’t nothing but a joke
Went to Pep Boys and bought all the neon lights
Its like Las Vegas when you see me at night
Don’t mess with tha vtec cause it’ll send ya home
Cryin lika fat kid that dropped his ice cream cone
When ya see my comin get outta my way
I gotta cruise tha mall cause you know its Friday
I doing loud fly-bys all down tha highway
Bumping some techno with my visor turned sideways
If you wanna race ya ass will get tossed
I throw in it neutral and rev up the exhaust
I’m gonna leave your ass in a world on pain
My adrenaline rushin with tha rice in my veins
Nutra slam it in drive when the light turns green
And I’ll eat a Saleen like ya momma lean cusine
I got another victory in the "domestic basher"
I’ll pull in front of you and throw on my flashers
When ya lost you called me a cheater
Ya just couldn't hang with the 1.6 liter
Tha Civic is more like a rocket than it is a car
You’ll be sayin to ya self “damn is that a type R”

WOOOORD! son!

x Resilience
12-19-2009, 08:53 PM
A girl who dates for you car isn't a girl you want to be messing with... cause she's probably messing with A LOT of guys for their car... quickest way to catch the CLAP!

Quoted for the fucking truth!

Gosh, you're so smart.

Seriously, you're cool and not like these other skanks on IA.

tdurr
12-19-2009, 08:54 PM

YOU would kno :rolleyes:

teh_mugen18
12-19-2009, 08:58 PM
^^^^lol to those posting song lyrics/freestyles, etc...?? they're WAY tooo long! haha i just scroll right through them, and im sure im not the only one.

:D:2cents:

AdriSciontC
12-19-2009, 08:58 PM
YOU would kno :rolleyes:

lol... well I don't date a guy for their car... nor do I have any STDs... but I grew up in Johns Creek.... HOME of the FAKE BITCH so yes I see it everyday... 'trophy wife' with the "nerdy husband" who drives a Ferrari.... she's only fucking him because he has money and drives a "nice car".... and she's probably screwing the pool boy/gardner/plumber etc...

punkr6
12-19-2009, 08:59 PM
^^^^lol to those posting song lyrics/freestyles, etc...?? they're WAY tooo long! haha i just scroll right through them, and im sure im not the only one.

:D:2cents:

x2

StreetHazard
12-19-2009, 09:04 PM
lol... well I don't date a guy for their car... nor do I have any STDs... but I grew up in Johns Creek.... HOME of the FAKE BITCH so yes I see it everyday... 'trophy wife' with the "nerdy husband" who drives a Ferrari.... she's only fucking him because he has money and drives a "nice car".... and she's probably screwing the pool boy/gardner/plumber etc...

gawd I hate that town, it reminds me of fucking legoland, or the neighborhood in Edward Scissorhands. I work in Alpheratta and it's the same shit...I lived there for a little over 6 months when I was single , and moved to midtown as fast as I could.

AdriSciontC
12-19-2009, 09:06 PM
gawd I hate that town, it reminds me of fucking legoland, or the neighborhood in Edward Scissorhand. I work in Alpheratta and it's the same shit...I lived there for a little over 6 months when I was single , and moved to midtown as fast as I could.

Tell me about it... a little over a year then I'm OUT! I like it because its "comfy" with very little crime (if any at all) and its what I am used to, but the people really drive me nuts... in HS most of the kids drove nicer cars than the average blue collar working person...

hondachik
12-19-2009, 09:10 PM
Shitttt.... Real talk, when a girl see's a guy with a nice car with rims, and shit, we all think about money. A lot of men's cars show their status in life, or that they can somewhat afford the car (those that aren't on Operation Repo). I personally like for my man to ride nice. I like the nice candy paint jobs and rims, as long as its clean and not overdone. I ain't gone lie, if I were single, I wouldn't take the time to look twice at a plain ass car. A car has to catch a females attention. That's why rappers do all that extra crap, such as 53" rims and triple color paint jobs, and loud ass horns in the front of the car that plays music so that you can hear it from 5 blocks away.

But its the same with females driving a car with rims, etc. I have men suprised out the ass when I still had my Civic (r.i.p.). Now I get looks in my Accord (atleast when I get out the car at a public place....because I has limo tint, and you can't see me) all because I have rims and the chrome pillars and clear headlights & teh hids. Its like, men are suprised when they see a female can ride clean and fix up her car too.

btw. my 20" are paid off, no rentin rims here =)

StreetHazard
12-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Tell me about it... a little over a year then I'm OUT! I like it because its "comfy" with very little crime (if any at all) and its what I am used to, but the people really drive me nuts... in HS most of the kids drove nicer cars than the average blue collar working person...

it's fucking ridiculous, me and my girlfriend have GOOD jobs man...I mean shit, I'm not bragging but we are doing really good right now. Nice house, bills are paid off. And for some reason it pisses me off to see a kid YOUNGER than me driving some shit even I can't afford knowing there is NO WAY he worked as hard as I do for what little I have in comparison.

but such is the world I suppose

BABY J
12-19-2009, 09:14 PM
I think it does matter - if she sees you in the car 1st - then all bets are off if it's a bucket.

If she meets you 1st (say, in a mall) and "likes" you already - you'll be safe when you pick her up for a 1st date in the Civic.

StreetHazard
12-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Shitttt.... Real talk, when a girl see's a guy with a nice car with rims, and shit, we all think about money. A lot of men's cars show their status in life, or that they can somewhat afford the car (those that aren't on Operation Repo). I personally like for my man to ride nice. I like the nice candy paint jobs and rims, as long as its clean and not overdone. I ain't gone lie, if I were single, I wouldn't take the time to look twice at a plain ass car. A car has to catch a females attention. That's why rappers do all that extra crap, such as 53" rims and triple color paint jobs, and loud ass horns in the front of the car that plays music so that you can hear it from 5 blocks away.

But its the same with females driving a car with rims, etc. I have men suprised out the ass when I still had my Civic (r.i.p.). Now I get looks in my Accord (atleast when I get out the car at a public place....because I has limo tint, and you can't see me) all because I have rims and the chrome pillars and clear headlights & teh hids. Its like, men are suprised when they see a female can ride clean and fix up her car too.

btw. my 20" are paid off, no rentin rims here =)

you have 20's on an accord?

Friggintitsman
12-19-2009, 09:34 PM
My question is why the hell the bitch is out of the kitchen

hondachik
12-19-2009, 09:37 PM
you have 20's on an accord?

Yes...

Just that right now it doesn't have the black inserts on them.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/hondaachik/the%20accord/SeptemberPics005.jpg

nismo4
12-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Lol well I agree that some girls don't care about the car u drive. But I just hate when a girl complains that the car has no ac or that the exhaust is too loud or that the car sits too low. That's when the famous quote comes in "bitch it's my ride!!!"

.gauge.
12-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Lol well I agree that some girls don't care about the car u drive. But I just hate when a girl complains that the car has no ac or that the exhaust is too loud or that the car sits too low. That's when the famous quote comes in "bitch it's my ride!!!"

TROOF!!! +3

dallasb84
12-19-2009, 09:47 PM
um.... ive owned a few badass carrs.....

i had a 92 300zxtt that was pretty nice rims and such...

real nice integra

and a big ass f250 with a cherry bomb

ive gotten more looks from girls in my f250 than in any of my other cars...... weird.

plus on my current car i get all type of people spottin the intercooler...

cars generally dont get guys laid....except for a 300zx in high school..... that did happen a few times :)

hondachik
12-19-2009, 09:50 PM
cars generally dont get guys laid....except for a 300zx in high school..... that did happen a few times :)

In high school, girls are just happy when a guy has a car PERIOD.

dallasb84
12-19-2009, 09:56 PM
specially when they are freshmen ha ha ha

nismo4
12-19-2009, 10:03 PM
Y is it that some girls prefer trucks not a fast Honda or a nice looking Nissan????

1990wade
12-19-2009, 10:47 PM

she is right:rolleyes:

tdurr
12-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Y is it that some girls prefer trucks not a fast Honda or a nice looking Nissan????

cuz a big truck with lots of space is better for hooking up in vs a honda/acura :goodjob:

NovaScotia
12-19-2009, 10:58 PM
i mean, a guy who drives a car solely for gettin bitches is prolly a huge tool.... and eastern european w/ sweet hair and goes to ze clubs.

Tech5
12-20-2009, 12:54 AM

7 misspelled words and yes your homo for driving a civic

david068513
12-20-2009, 11:16 PM
I need become one of the above. :ninja:

Just so you know the chicks dig my Z28. My 350 S10 and my Teg. :thinking:

A.A
12-20-2009, 11:40 PM
I drive a busted ass white 93 Camry... no hubcaps,a front end collision on the front right, and many other problems with it. it has a tax value of $400 lol. I don't worry...

...other than if it breaks down... ok I also have a 95 accord in the garage and a subaru forester. all are not chick magnet cars, but piss on using my ride as a shallow foot in the door.

relax.