PDA

View Full Version : how can i join? i am apart of g2ic aswell!

14thecount
12-18-2009, 11:02 PM
i would like to join. i have comin questions and i need help with them, i need parts and all kinds of stuff some one help me, my da is very clean but very stock, i have owned other cars 97 integra gsr, 92 integra ls, 87 conquest, 95 h22zex civic coupe, and now my 90 integra ls, i mean i am not new to the game but it helps when you got people to turn to when you have questions! anyways hope to hear from some one!

hurlyfire7
12-19-2009, 11:23 AM
yeap

volk_ef9
12-20-2009, 01:31 AM
i wanted a conquest, but they have too many problems and everyone wants a arm and a leg for them. i got a supra instead. there are plenty of people in the da squad that will help you "cardesignz" is very smart with them, so is "jadakidd" i know a little myself, so im sure out of all the people in this squad someone should be able to answer some questions. also if your going to stick with the car for a while i would deffinatly suggest ordering a helms repair manual for your car, way better than that shit repair manual they sell at the auto parts store. good luck.

14thecount
12-21-2009, 10:41 AM
i wanted a conquest, but they have too many problems and everyone wants a arm and a leg for them. i got a supra instead. there are plenty of people in the da squad that will help you "cardesignz" is very smart with them, so is "jadakidd" i know a little myself, so im sure out of all the people in this squad someone should be able to answer some questions. also if your going to stick with the car for a while i would deffinatly suggest ordering a helms repair manual for your car, way better than that shit repair manual they sell at the auto parts store. good luck.
lol thanks man, my conquest didnt really have that many problems, arm and a leg yea your right about that, but i am the only person i know of so far that hade a t04e turbo on one and all the other turbo upgrades and still just ran stock bottom end with the no jet head with haltech f10 and bigger injectors and fuel pump, i made good power ove 350 i can tell you that lol! but anyways thanks man for the help and i hope that supra does you well, thats my dream car a 93 and up or a sc300 with a 2jz swap or a 2jz 240sx.

volk_ef9
12-21-2009, 02:52 PM
supras are normally dyno queens but i and going the drift route. i have the 7mgte in it everything is stock in it for now, i got some research to do to read up on some things and i will get it right, hell it sill has the shitty plastic intercooler on it still and plastic piping. any future plans on the teg?

14thecount
12-24-2009, 11:02 PM
supras are normally dyno queens but i and going the drift route. i have the 7mgte in it everything is stock in it for now, i got some research to do to read up on some things and i will get it right, hell it sill has the shitty plastic intercooler on it still and plastic piping. any future plans on the teg?
well christmas kinda killed me, but i am going to start out with the normal stuff lowering it, wheels, hids, zex nitrous, then buy me a engine then biuld it for boost. the normal things lol!

silverDA
12-25-2009, 09:36 PM
hi/

teh_mugen18
01-03-2010, 12:48 AM
Hey, I see you're starting off in the red as far as reps go....

Welcome to ImportAtlanta. LOL. Home of the E-Thug, Haters, and Anklebiters...

ducky1177
01-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Hey, I see you're starting off in the red as far as reps go....

Welcome to ImportAtlanta. LOL. Home of the E-Thug, Haters, and Anklebiters...

haha
happens to everyone!
ita crazy
:crazy:

reps when i can again