PDA

View Full Version : What the end of a race season should look like...

Evil Goat
12-18-2009, 07:40 AM
Take note Stone, this is how it's done....

*about 1/3rd of my total slips from this year....

JJSPEC Racing
12-18-2009, 08:24 AM
Nice!!!

tdurr
12-18-2009, 01:45 PM
ricer
*runs*

punkr6
12-18-2009, 01:47 PM
wow, only 2 post in here all day. Probably not a good thing to toot your own horn.....Just saying

matthewAPM
12-18-2009, 01:49 PM
thats it....?

QKJUICEDPONY
12-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Nothing better than killing 5 trees in one year just to find out that your GTO is a turd

:D

Evil Goat
12-18-2009, 02:12 PM
wow, only 2 post in here all day. Probably not a good thing to toot your own horn.....Just saying

or what? someone going to sack up and come to mnd on the 2nd and show me the business?

thats it....?

parking lot racing is that way faggot -------------------->

Nothing better than killing 5 trees in one year just to find out that your GTO is a turd

:D

hater :D

QKJUICEDPONY
12-18-2009, 02:18 PM
hater :D

Slowpoke:crazy:

Evil Goat
12-18-2009, 02:59 PM
Slowpoke:crazy:

nuh-uhh :ninja:

oleblue
12-18-2009, 03:00 PM
Tell kason23 to post up a picture of his time slips. He has the most I have ever seen.

Evil Goat
12-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Tell kason23 to post up a picture of his time slips. He has the most I have ever seen.

haha, i usually get rid of the junk passes at the end of the year and only keep my "firsts". i have a 1 gallon zip lock bag about 3/4 full with the rest

DustnU
12-18-2009, 03:26 PM
Congrats, and where has stone been haven't heard anything from him lately.

tdurr
12-18-2009, 03:57 PM
^^ trying to get his super duper sick tranny in his car.

B18c1Turboed
12-18-2009, 04:04 PM
Thats funny 2 trophies from a JJ spec event. No offense but their wasnt many people that went too that event.

japan4racing
12-18-2009, 04:31 PM
i wish i still had all my slips...back when i sold the mazda i left a stack in the car...i ran that car nearly every weekend for a whole year!

JJSPEC Racing
12-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Thats funny 2 trophies from a JJ spec event. No offense but their wasnt many people that went too that event.

Not too bad having best reaction time out of 33 people:D The other one was from the second 15 second index race. You should have came and you might could have gotten yourself a trophy too.

B18c1Turboed
12-18-2009, 04:53 PM
Not too bad having best reaction time out of 33 people:D The other one was from the second 15 second index race. You should have came and you might could have gotten yourself a trophy too.

No offense i didnt think there would be enough people, too make it worth my time driving down there.

ACCORDPRIDE
12-18-2009, 05:05 PM
^^yea that would have been a waste of at least 33 peoples time

JJSPEC Racing
12-18-2009, 05:38 PM
No offense i didnt think there would be enough people, too make it worth my time driving down there.

Glad you cleared that up. Sounded like you were down-talking the event. I pulled money out of my own pockets, got sponsors to help out and I believe the last event the dohc winner walked away with about $450 cash and prizes. Dont take offense to this statement but do you expect to win every time you go to any event? You can break something and not even get past qualifying so a payout shouldnt be the only goal you have in attending. Each competitor in an 8 car field has a 12.5% chance of winning. Even if you go out there with the best car, you may not end up in the top spot. People need to go and support events, esp if they are only a few hours away.

Evil Goat
12-18-2009, 05:40 PM
once a hater, always a hater...ifo's never had 33 entrants to any of those races that you can't seem to place in, never stopped you from giving it your best and dragging your car all over the southeast did it? (though i do agree that a 10 second car has no business in a 15 second index race :ninja:)

at any rate, counted the slips i have for the year, totaled 54, and i know there are a handful of uncounted slips in my log book as well as a few that never made home because i was pissed and tossed them in the can....

i figure i made at least 65 passes this year and put 7k miles on the car in the process....how's that for a true street car?

B18c1Turboed
12-18-2009, 06:47 PM
once a hater, always a hater...ifo's never had 33 entrants to any of those races that you can't seem to place in, never stopped you from giving it your best and dragging your car all over the southeast did it? (though i do agree that a 10 second car has no business in a 15 second index race :ninja:)

at any rate, counted the slips i have for the year, totaled 54, and i know there are a handful of uncounted slips in my log book as well as a few that never made home because i was pissed and tossed them in the can....

i figure i made at least 65 passes this year and put 7k miles on the car in the process....how's that for a true street car?

I'll go take some pics of my IFO trophies for you. And my NDRA ones, nope havent ever won the evnt but got a few 2nd place trophies. And i have made a total of 4 pass in the new car. Still have alot of bugs too work out.

Glad you cleared that up. Sounded like you were down-talking the event. I pulled money out of my own pockets, got sponsors to help out and I believe the last event the dohc winner walked away with about $450 cash and prizes. Dont take offense to this statement but do you expect to win every time you go to any event? You can break something and not even get past qualifying so a payout shouldnt be the only goal you have in attending. Each competitor in an 8 car field has a 12.5% chance of winning. Even if you go out there with the best car, you may not end up in the top spot. People need to go and support events, esp if they are only a few hours away.

And no i dont expect too win every event, but i like going too events that i know alot of people will attened. I commened you for trying too throw an event toghter. Makes the event funner when theirs alot of people there.

DarKStaR
12-18-2009, 06:53 PM
You have to start small to get big.....

Schroeder
12-18-2009, 10:11 PM
I wish my car ran good enough to get half as many passes in. I only got a total of 9 passes in this year and put a whopping 1K miles on my street car this year. And its back up on blocks in my garage again getting some of the wiring fixed and the T-loc rebuilt.

BABY J
12-18-2009, 11:54 PM
No vtec no care. LOL

J/k - good stuff man

Kason23
12-19-2009, 03:25 AM
Yea I got quite a few... I only keep them to compare traps to the mods im adding or taking off the car.

Goat what does that dyno say..sorry I can't quite make it out? 500+??

Evil Goat
12-19-2009, 09:30 AM
Yea I got quite a few... I only keep them to compare traps to the mods im adding or taking off the car.

Goat what does that dyno say..sorry I can't quite make it out? 500+??

513hp/582ft lbs with alot of stock parts :cheers:

gastroker
12-19-2009, 12:43 PM
I made a lot of passes this year. Probably 30-40 or so. I only kept 1 slip though. The one that counts.

SmackedInATL
12-19-2009, 05:40 PM
I made a lot of passes this year. Probably 30-40 or so. I only kept 1 slip though. The one that counts.

I'm with you there...but it is nice to log all passes in a book to learn from adjustments made.

onebadgt
12-19-2009, 08:19 PM

i give ya props for being one of few that actually run and drive their car. but a TRUE street car is not gutted and missing a/c etc...

Evil Goat
12-19-2009, 08:36 PM
[/SIZE]

i give ya props for being one of few that actually run and drive their car. but a TRUE street car is not gutted and missing a/c etc...

you're right, they have a/c, heat, and a 6 disc changer like me.... ;)

my seats are the only thing i remove on race day anymore, everything else was expendable weight that doesn't affect the comfort or driveability of the car, i'm always 8 bolts and 10 minutes away from having full interior....i haven't put it all back in yet because of the 8.0 race at MND next month, but after that i'll button it back up until race season rolls back around

onebadgt
12-19-2009, 09:15 PM
you're right, they have a/c, heat, and a 6 disc changer like me.... ;)

my seats are the only thing i remove on race day anymore, everything else was expendable weight that doesn't affect the comfort or driveability of the car, i'm always 8 bolts and 10 minutes away from having full interior....i haven't put it all back in yet because of the 8.0 race at MND next month, but after that i'll button it back up until race season rolls back around

well thats my bad. i thought you told me you were no a/c, no power steering, no stereo etc... i noticed you only had a driver seat in, i guess i assumed the rest. sry:goodjob:

Evil Goat
12-19-2009, 09:22 PM
well thats my bad. i thought you told me you were no a/c, no power steering, no stereo etc... i noticed you only had a driver seat in, i guess i assumed the rest. sry:goodjob:

it's all good man! i'll be taking out the drivers seat this year permanently for a kirkey i think and save myself another 60lbs or so

JJSPEC Racing
12-20-2009, 10:24 AM
And no i dont expect too win every event, but i like going too events that i know alot of people will attened. I commened you for trying too throw an event toghter. Makes the event funner when theirs alot of people there.

Well, if you come there will be at least one more driver and however many people you bring with you. I am planning a couple of events next year so hopefully you would be able to make at least one.

You have to start small to get big.....

True statement!

SPOOLIN
12-20-2009, 11:03 AM
[/SIZE]

incorrect, Integra Type R comes with NO AC from the factory. There are still cars made that are performance oriented that dont even come with a radio.

JJSPEC Racing
12-20-2009, 11:35 AM
incorrect, Integra Type R comes with NO AC from the factory. There are still cars made that are performance oriented that dont even come with a radio.

I bought my CX hatch a few years ago and it had the non ac blower vents and event had the radio block off plate. Guess the original didnt want to buy that stuff, lol.

SPOOLIN
12-20-2009, 02:54 PM
I bought my CX hatch a few years ago and it had the non ac blower vents and event had the radio block off plate. Guess the original didnt want to buy that stuff, lol.

yeah lol, my CX i had was a bare bones.

ueyedgr8tness
12-20-2009, 08:10 PM
I have to be honest if every 1 thought like b18turbo no 1 would show up at any event even the one's he has been to.Its very critical that the people that call themselfs fast show up at these events to support the local track scene and teaching the younger kids to keep it on the track.

Evil Goat
12-20-2009, 08:34 PM
I have to be honest if every 1 thought like b18turbo no 1 would show up at any event even the one's he has been to.Its very critical that the people that call themselfs fast show up at these events to support the local track scene and teaching the younger kids to keep it on the track.

the day i worry more about what's in it for me than i do racing is the day i put my shit for sale :goodjob:

gastroker
12-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Hell yeah. I try to make every race that I possibly can. Test & Tunes too. I love being at the track. I'm always there to support.