PDA

View Full Version : Want some Cheap Gas? Riverdale..

Julio
10-23-2005, 11:03 AM
If you live In Riverdale, close to the RACETRAC on hwy 85 Tomorrow we will be doing our "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE CHEAPEST GAS" promotion w/ 11 alive news.

So between 6am and 8am is a good chance to get cheap gas. More then likely it will be the Cheapest $$ gas in the United States for the 2 hours that we will be there.

:D

speedminded
10-23-2005, 11:04 AM
can't legally sell or even advertise it for less than you pay for it right?

Julio
10-23-2005, 11:06 AM
Policies are meant to be broken... It will be damn close, I know a couple of times Racetrac has gone below cost doing this promotions.

So well see.. If anyone near that station decides to keep following the RT price then it might get below cost. Theres a QT a mile away, so it might get Ugly =]

GAS WARS are great sometimes.

speedminded
10-23-2005, 11:13 AM
Policies are meant to be broken... It will be damn close, I know a couple of times Racetrac has gone below cost doing this promotions.

So well see.. If anyone near that station decides to keep following the RT price then it might get below cost. Theres a QT a mile away, so it might get Ugly =]

GAS WARS are great sometimes.lol exactly.

My mother worked for david and russ wallace, previous owners of all the country cupboards...before they sold out to that dumbass from Mash (the show) w/ swifty serve. Heard about stations getting popped with the $10k fine for doing it. But is happens, sometimes you gotta blow money to make more money...in the end it usually all works out.