PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck

Kasper
12-17-2009, 10:05 PM
I might have sold my truck tonight. :D If this is the case it will definitly make my christmas. since my family doesnt have any money for christmas. Ive been spending all my money keeping fuel in my tank. and tonight i got an offer on it. So everyone wish me luck. Getting rid of the truck will lift a huge burden off my shoulders and will allow me to help my parents out with things till my dad gets back on his feet. I could use all the luck i can get.

MongolPup
12-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Sooo you won't have anything to drive now?

CHRISNITTOLO
12-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Good luck, dude.

AdriSciontC
12-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Good luck!!!!!!!

Kasper
12-17-2009, 10:11 PM
Sooo you won't have anything to drive now?

As soon as the trucks gone im going to get me a beater car. something cheap and fuel friendly till my dad gets a job. then i'll get what i want.

MongolPup
12-17-2009, 10:14 PM
That's good. Just didn't want you to be without transport for the holidays, which would be bad too.

SleeperWRX
12-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Good luck man. I should be selling my car tommorow! :)

Tech5
12-17-2009, 10:16 PM
Dayum man Shane call me when you can , I sent you my number and I can help get you something cheap............... And maybe we can meet up its been awhile since you moved to FL

Kasper
12-17-2009, 10:28 PM
Yeah.. its cool.. until i get a cheap beater i'll be takeing my moms car to work and shes gonna take my dads truck to work since my dads out of work right now. her work is alot closer to home then my work so. its time to give it up. i put almost $400 in the tank every month and with a payment of $367 a month on top of that not includeing insurance. its just an extra expense i dont need. and with the money i can afford to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads since dads unemployement runs out next month. Its just really all adding up and if i can save almost $1k a month. im all for it.

Thanks bro. i'll give ya a call probably tomorrow afternoon or something. I get off work around 4ish tomorrow if were not busy. so i'll call ya when i get home. Once i get everything straight with the family and i get me a good car i'll be able to make some trips up to GA to see ya and the family.

MongolPup
12-17-2009, 10:36 PM
Sounds like you have your priorities straight, best of luck to you.

DB4LYFE ™
12-17-2009, 10:38 PM
Good luck bud.

~DB4LYFE

Tech5
12-17-2009, 10:41 PM
So you sold it shane?????

Also you can call me anytime day or night man,If I answer I am willing to talk if not I am busy or sleep

Kasper
12-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Not yet.. im waiting for him to get back to me in the morning to see if we can work out the agreement. aight.. i'll give ya a call tomorrow afternoon. I gotta hit the rack. i gotta be up in a few hours to head in. If ya havent resent your number do so please. i got a new cell so its not in it.

Thanks to everyone. its very helpful. keeps my spirits up if anything. Yeah mongol. i think they are. Its been something ive been wanting to do for a good while now. But since i know its getting down to crunch time i know i really have to do it. But thanks again to everyone. and i'll keep ya posted on how it goes tomorrow..

blaknoize
12-18-2009, 12:26 AM
U shoulda put this out a few weeks sooner. I could of "gifted" u my CRX for the sake of living to get an fellow IA member through tough times. I would of even delivered it.

Kasper
12-18-2009, 07:12 AM
ive actually been trying to get rid of it for months.. but with economy down no one wants an SUV. but hopefully this will come threw.. thanks for the offer though..