PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Dragons Age - 360

MachNU
12-17-2009, 04:59 PM
Rented this game the other day, because everyone said it was such a good game....it fucking SUCKS! I read reviews where people said this was similiar to Elderscrolls. The only similiar thing is that its 3rd person. This game is just fucking stupid in every catagory. Terrible graphics, game play is beyond simple, even under the hardest mode, and the talking scene's just dont fucking end. Got to the point, i just keep pressing "X" and "A" to answer through them. Just an abolute stupid ass game! Glad as hell I rented it first, almost bought it!

Nemesis
12-17-2009, 05:12 PM
Damn, saved me from 60 bucks lol

volvo_c30
12-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Rented this game the other day, because everyone said it was such a good game....it fucking SUCKS! I read reviews where people said this was similiar to Elderscrolls. The only similiar thing is that its 3rd person. This game is just fucking stupid in every catagory. Terrible graphics, game play is beyond simple, even under the hardest mode, and the talking scene's just dont fucking end. Got to the point, i just keep pressing "X" and "A" to answer through them. Just an abolute stupid ass game! Glad as hell I rented it first, almost bought it!

damn it looked decent...oh well diablo 3 is supposedly coming out soon and should be gangsta

MachNU
12-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Yeah thats the shit I was saying. I have seen people who have played through all 6 story lines, after an hour and a half into 1, I was like "THIS FUCKING SUCKS!" I did more talking than fighting. Its not free roam, you only get small level style areas to run around in.

Now the char creation, and leveling tree is pretty cool, but not something you can exactly play a games worth out of! :lmao:

Nemesis
12-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Honestly, Dantes Inferno looks good.

man
12-18-2009, 02:31 AM
Eh, I'm working through the story right now and it's pretty good. If you're expecting Fallout/Elder Scrolls you're looking in the wrong place. This is an RPG to the core, not a free-roaming FPS/RPG blend

Greddypacked
12-19-2009, 11:02 AM
Eh, I'm working through the story right now and it's pretty good. If you're expecting Fallout/Elder Scrolls you're looking in the wrong place. This is an RPG to the core, not a free-roaming FPS/RPG blend

True the game takes time. It must not be his type of game. I beat it on normal in like 40 hours or so w/ warrior main, mage healer, rogue, and Alistair as a 2 handed warrior (alot of people say it takes about 60hours or more). Im quick on my feet and can figure out what to do pretty fast. Huge ingame depth, big story, and you make the decisions which make your outcome different w/ each decision you make.

MachNU
12-19-2009, 08:36 PM
True the game takes time. It must not be his type of game. I beat it on normal in like 40 hours or so w/ warrior main, mage healer, rogue, and Alistair as a 2 handed warrior (alot of people say it takes about 60hours or more). Im quick on my feet and can figure out what to do pretty fast. Huge ingame depth, big story, and you make the decisions which make your outcome different w/ each decision you make.

No to me this is not a RPG. An rpg is a game where you free roam. DA has nothing but shit loads of talking, and choices, then when you roam its on a level style area. You can only move around in a small area, and when your in a fighting area, you move in 1 direction. It seems they put more thought into the choice system and char creation than they did graphics, fighting, and area.

You can tell this game was trying really hard to match Mass Effect, but failed HARD!

Greddypacked
12-20-2009, 11:09 AM
^^ lol dude RPG means Role Playing Game it doesnt matter if its free roam or not. You can free roam but it's just not like an RPG/MMO or anything. Their are different types of RPG's just like shooters you have FPS, 3rdPS and so forth. It's an alright game, it's not your type but it won best RPG in 09 from alot of sources. You say you dont like it then again alot of people say they DO like it. I rate it a 7/10