PDA

View Full Version : GUD MURRNIN IA

blaknoize
12-17-2009, 04:33 AM
Just wanted to say good morning to everyone. I've now been at work for 13hrs and I'm still here....

Got Milk?
12-17-2009, 05:24 AM
good morning?

It's still night for me. My mornings are usually around 4 in the afternoon. XD

browningboy7
12-17-2009, 05:26 AM
good morning?

It's still night for me. My mornings are usually around 4 in the afternoon. XD

x2 lol

blaknoize
12-17-2009, 06:02 AM
fuk yall :2up:

punkr6
12-17-2009, 06:25 AM

fuk U.....

Got Milk?
12-17-2009, 06:35 AM

man I wish I could go to sleep early and wake up early. My body just doesn't work like that. I probably wont sleep till tonight, that's 2 days no sleep.

bdydrpdmazda
12-17-2009, 07:02 AM
yo!

mocha latte cupcake
12-17-2009, 07:06 AM
morning pimp!

bdydrpdmazda
12-17-2009, 07:13 AM
morning pimp!
play on playa

Kasper
12-17-2009, 07:15 AM
morning ereyone. Its to damn early to be at best buy.. my days just became 13 hrs long! My body is feeling it too! anywho on to other news.. the girly is on her way to NY for 13 days. She got like 10 mins of sleep before she decided to get on the road at 1am to head up there. and last night i heard sirins flying down the road. come to find out her mom flipped her car last night on the way home. shes fine. and from what my girlfriend says all it really needs is a good buffing and a new driverside mirror. I have no idea how the hell that managed to happen. and i doubt the car will run now cause it landed on its side. but thats what her mom was saying. So needless to say my day has started out fucken great! hope everyone elses is better..

bdydrpdmazda
12-17-2009, 07:29 AM
^ thats crazy

AdriSciontC
12-17-2009, 07:33 AM
Just got to work... got to confront the Manager when she gets in... I was sick all weekend, and she started some shiat... Oh how I love females and their drama...

Kasper
12-17-2009, 07:36 AM
^ thats crazy

yeah.. how ya liken my morning so far! I think imma hit offical insanity before christmas.. (id say its a record but ive already been there. and even though it was rather interesting and fun. i dont care to be there again! ) :D I just need to be offa work, have a beer or few and relax for 24 hrs.

What did she start civic??

Nemesis
12-17-2009, 07:36 AM
suppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Kasper
12-17-2009, 07:37 AM
mornin nem. how UUUU Doin on this fucked up morning?

mocha latte cupcake
12-17-2009, 07:38 AM
george has candy!!!!!!!!!!!!

bdydrpdmazda
12-17-2009, 07:40 AM
Oh how I love females and their drama...
and some people actually thought it would be a good idea to elect one to be president :lmfao::screwy:

Kasper
12-17-2009, 07:42 AM
and some people actually thought it would be a good idea to elect one to be president :lmfao::screwy:

Diss man speaks da TROOF!!!

AdriSciontC
12-17-2009, 07:42 AM
yeah.. how ya liken my morning so far! I think imma hit offical insanity before christmas.. (id say its a record but ive already been there. and even though it was rather interesting and fun. i dont care to be there again! ) :D I just need to be offa work, have a beer or few and relax for 24 hrs.

What did she start civic??

WELL..................

Thursday she tried to call me out saying I was a "shit talker" and that even tho she hates "hear say" she was still going to confront me. And I retorted saying, "Have you ever heard me say anything?" She said well no, and then she said someone came to her, and well there are 15 people here and a total of 3 females out of them (myself and the manager including) there is a lot of drama here with the guys... not always ladies and drama....

SOOOOOO I was nasty sick at work on Thursday, and Friday I go to the doctor. The doctor said "Do not go into work for about a week, go back in Dec 17th". I get a doctors note, SCAN the note and EMAIL it to her, cause I was told I was "highly contagious". Sunday rolls around, I get like, I want to say at least 3 forms of communication from coworkers asking me if I'm feeling any better. Which was very sweet, but VERY unusual. I then find out its because she was saying "She's probably laying out, she's not sick.... blah blah blah blah" and "She's only sick on the weekends"... I only work Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.... so yeah. So when her bitch ass gets in here I'm going to hold out my hand and say "My name is The Kettle, yours must be The Pot..."

I hate hypocrites...

TheChosenOne
12-17-2009, 07:54 AM
WELL..................

Thursday she tried to call me out saying I was a "shit talker" and that even tho she hates "hear say" she was still going to confront me. And I retorted saying, "Have you ever heard me say anything?" She said well no, and then she said someone came to her, and well there are 15 people here and a total of 3 females out of them (myself and the manager including) there is a lot of drama here with the guys... not always ladies and drama....

SOOOOOO I was nasty sick at work on Thursday, and Friday I go to the doctor. The doctor said "Do not go into work for about a week, go back in Dec 17th". I get a doctors note, SCAN the note and EMAIL it to her, cause I was told I was "highly contagious". Sunday rolls around, I get like, I want to say at least 3 forms of communication from coworkers asking me if I'm feeling any better. Which was very sweet, but VERY unusual. I then find out its because she was saying "She's probably laying out, she's not sick.... blah blah blah blah" and "She's only sick on the weekends"... I only work Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.... so yeah. So when her bitch ass gets in here I'm going to hold out my hand and say "My name is The Kettle, yours must be The Pot..."

I hate hypocrites...
Whoop that tricks ass! Work place drama, there's nothing like it. :cheers:

Well, I just got off work, so my day has been started. It's pretty nice coming from Johns Creek and seeing all that god forsaken traffic going the OTHER WAY!! Lol, thank god!

Kasper
12-17-2009, 07:54 AM
Id walk up, throw her the pimp slap, tell her to know her roll, and then tell her your going above her head to inform her boss she is telling everyone personal bidness she has no reason to be telling folks. and you have the doctors note stateing you werent allowed back into work, then id throw her the pimp slap one more time. and tell her next time to use knee pads cause shed be alot less bitchy later cause the knees wouldnt hurt so bad!

Nemesis
12-17-2009, 07:55 AM
mornin nem. how UUUU Doin on this fucked up morning?

been a long ass week man. Always is before a big vacation lol

AdriSciontC
12-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Id walk up, throw her the pimp slap, tell her to know her roll, and then tell her your going above her head to inform her boss she is telling everyone personal bidness she has no reason to be telling folks. and you have the doctors note stateing you werent allowed back into work, then id throw her the pimp slap one more time. and tell her next time to use knee pads cause shed be alot less bitchy later cause the knees wouldnt hurt so bad!

Don't worry the ARSM (Area Regional Sales Manager) will hear about this. This woman is 35ish and she acts like she's in HS... AND she's the FREAKING MANAGER! She's supposed to me the mediator not the instigator....... I'm tired of her running her mouth. I hear her do it all the time about other employees and I just keep my mouth shut, but not now...I'm tired, still sick (my chest hurts and I'm coughing a lot) and I really don't have time to deal with some stupid ass hoe...

Kasper
12-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Yeah i know how that goes.. well not really cause i havent been on a big vacation in awhile! but im glad to see ya gettin shit worked out before ya go have your fun...

is it bad that i started gettin a hard on when sweet sacrifice came on the radio?!

Well i wish ya the best of luck with it.. and i hopes ya feel better soon...

AdriSciontC
12-17-2009, 08:01 AM
Whoop that tricks ass! Work place drama, there's nothing like it. :cheers:

Well, I just got off work, so my day has been started. It's pretty nice coming from Johns Creek and seeing all that god forsaken traffic going the OTHER WAY!! Lol, thank god!

I know right, there's always traffic in Johns Creek...

Kasper
12-17-2009, 08:06 AM
wow.. ive only had to be here an hour and 5 mins in order to get a damn customer!

TheChosenOne
12-17-2009, 08:09 AM
I try not to drive there 2 much, but it's kinda in between everything I do. Those cops make Duluth look like play ground attendants.

about your little over zealous manager bitch. I say go ahead and let that ARSM know the business, cause my girlfriend was going through the same thing, and some trifling bitch was making up the most RIDICULOUS lies ever! work is supposed to be about its title: WORK. Not bullshit. I second the Slap-a-hoe rendition. :goodjob:

TheChosenOne
12-17-2009, 08:10 AM
wow.. ive only had to be here an hour and 5 mins in order to get a damn customer!
where you work?

bdydrpdmazda
12-17-2009, 08:12 AM
quit lurking Punkr6

TheChosenOne
12-17-2009, 08:15 AM
... ::waits for a reply::

southside
12-17-2009, 08:20 AM
I try not to drive there 2 much, but it's kinda in between everything I do. Those cops make Duluth look like play ground attendants.

about your little over zealous manager bitch. I say go ahead and let that ARSM know the business, cause my girlfriend was going through the same thing, and some trifling bitch was making up the most RIDICULOUS lies ever! work is supposed to be about its title: WORK. Not bullshit. I second the Slap-a-hoe rendition. :goodjob::lmfao:I still remember my friend wanted that HKS from you and he got a call from the cops.

bdydrpdmazda
12-17-2009, 08:20 AM
hes living up to his name and being a punk. I have a massive pic im about to leave in his reps.

AdriSciontC
12-17-2009, 08:25 AM
Manager is here! Time to go confront... I am talking to the ARSM after.... woot!

bdydrpdmazda
12-17-2009, 08:26 AM
Manager is here! Time to go confront... I am talking to the ARSM after.... woot!
YOU GO GIRL!

Kasper
12-17-2009, 08:57 AM
where you work?

Sorry my bad.. i was looken in the photo section at everyones girls/guys putting faces to names again! I work at best buy in daytona beach...

AdriSciontC
12-17-2009, 09:02 AM
Well she said she didn't know what I was talking about, and as for her calling me a "shit talker" she said she has text messages I've sent to other employees that she's seen... funny thing is I DON'T TEXT ANYONE THAT WORKS HERE, unless its business related... ARSM and I are going to have a heart to heart after 3pm...

AdriSciontC
12-17-2009, 09:04 AM
Also another guy in the store with me right now, is the "tattle tale" that supposedly showed her "texts" that made her feel like I wasn't "sick"

lol at girls being the only drama starts... sorry guys you are just as bad...

bdydrpdmazda
12-17-2009, 09:30 AM
Also another guy in the store with me right now, is the "tattle tale" that supposedly showed her "texts" that made her feel like I wasn't "sick"

lol at girls being the only drama starts... sorry guys you are just as bad...
nah, that queer is just as bad!

blacknightteg
12-17-2009, 09:53 AM
KNOCK A HOE OUT CIVICGIRLIE!!!! na but in all seriousness, thats some shit, action should def. be taken.

Kasper
12-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Do me a favor.. beat both there asses and make them your bitches! cause there both herpies infested fuck heads! k thanks hope ya feel better..

southside
12-17-2009, 09:58 AM
This wouldnt happen to be the girl that got into a fight at the Nov. V meet was it?

JDMbabe
12-17-2009, 11:26 AM
well damn that works being there for fuckin 13hrs.
hope all goes well today :)

AdriSciontC
12-17-2009, 12:29 PM
Me? I don't fight, and I wasn't at the V in November...

Kasper
12-17-2009, 12:32 PM
were listening to the chipmunks christmas carrol!! FUCK!!! anywho hope your days gettin better girly

AdriSciontC
12-17-2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks.... it will hopefully get better after 3 when I talk to the district manager... (ARSM)

Kasper
12-17-2009, 12:36 PM
if he looks at you with a shit eaten grin.. just kick him him the shins! he'll stop!

AdriSciontC
12-17-2009, 12:40 PM
Well she's a woman too....

blaknoize
12-17-2009, 06:02 PM
First of all, idk how no one actually said good morning to me. This is my thread, u pay ur dues.

AdriSciontC
12-17-2009, 06:36 PM
SO yeah I confronted the Manager, ARSM and the UNION! I confronted that guy (Allen) that started all the drama this past weekend, and he THREATENED me thru text... yeahhhhhh he's screwed... he can say BYE BYE JOBIE!

AeeCeeCard
12-17-2009, 06:54 PM
i had a crazy chick manager like that at Pep Boys.
I could never understand her or the drama she tried to start.
It was just Will, me and mike.
and she still attempted to start crap.
and damn civicgurlie.
let em have it!
and good morning dude!
even though its almost 8pm ....its my morning though...

blaknoize
12-17-2009, 08:45 PM
a u civicgurlie stop wit the thread jacking for I take ur mans banana float

blaknoize
12-17-2009, 08:46 PM
fuk U.....

A fuk u

AdriSciontC
12-17-2009, 08:47 PM
a u civicgurlie stop wit the thread jacking for I take ur mans banana float

hehe its a Banana Split... and I can share... :D