PDA

View Full Version : Cars Why I will never hand over my keys to a Valet

Ricer
12-16-2009, 06:21 PM
http://jalopnik.com/5427772/st-louis-valets-abuse-hotel-guests-cars-post-videos-to-youtube

:no:

Formally...
12-17-2009, 07:40 AM
haha, this was on news this morning. Pretty high dollars cars they are taking chances with.

bdydrpdmazda
12-17-2009, 07:45 AM
i like how it says "expensive" cars and then they show hondas, chevys and fords

quickdodgeŽ
12-17-2009, 08:47 AM

That's all I was thinking. An Accord, a civic, a couple of Avalanches, a Miata, an SRT4? Lolol. I saw a Benz, a Porsche, a Vette and I think a BMW to be the only expensive cars in that. Later, QD.

TheChosenOne
12-17-2009, 10:26 AM
Phuck. That. I would loose it, if I saw my car on that video. I would hunt that phucker down. straight up.

Jaimecbr900
12-17-2009, 10:35 AM
I saw this on the news last night too. Only thing was that they said the video was done HERE in Atlanta. They named the valet company too.

n00bsrus
12-17-2009, 10:41 AM

That's all I was thinking. An Accord, a civic, a couple of Avalanches, a Miata, an SRT4? Lolol. I saw a Benz, a Porsche, a Vette and I think a BMW to be the only expensive cars in that. Later, QD.

QD, hate to say it man but a vette is definitely a chevy...

on another note... i would beat the everliving fsck out of someone if i caught them doing that shit to my ride. i mean beat the F!CK out of them

oneSLOWex
12-17-2009, 10:43 AM
I saw this on the news last night too. Only thing was that they said the video was done HERE in Atlanta. They named the valet company too.

The video was done in St Louis i believe....the valet company was from Atlanta and got fired because of it.

"The general manager of the Hyatt hotel in downtown St. Louis confirms it happened in his garage and according to the local Fox affiliate, tire marks are still visible on the pavement. He says the Hyatt fired this valet company, which has been identified as AAA Valet, from Atlanta, Gerogia, before he even knew of the video."

What a bunch of worthless punks. Thats why I dont even let them park my fucking Civic...its not much but its all I have.

oneSLOWex
12-17-2009, 10:44 AM

on another note... i would beat the everliving fuck out of someone if i caught them doing that shit to my ride. i mean beat the FUCK out of them

LOL fixed....no reason to censor yourself

n00bsrus
12-17-2009, 10:46 AM
thx. i know IA used to censor everything so i just got used to it being that way back in the day... lol.

oneSLOWex
12-17-2009, 10:52 AM
thx. i know IA used to censor everything so i just got used to it being that way back in the day... lol.

LMAO im just fuckin with you anyway

quickdodgeŽ
12-17-2009, 10:56 AM

I know. I don't get what you're saying. Later, QD.

91boostdgsr
12-17-2009, 07:54 PM
biggest pet peeve in action right here not respecting other peoples cars and property

-EnVus-
12-17-2009, 08:01 PM
Looked like a episode of Car and driver Testing new models lol

masonhenson
12-26-2009, 04:21 PM
id be pissed, but they made a couple nice pole dodges

EJdm
12-27-2009, 07:12 PM
^^x2

AnthonyF
12-27-2009, 07:23 PM
I think I applied to AAA Valet awhile ago. lolol Nice going jack asses.

Oh yeah, there was a Maserati too.

-Ant.

UpSideDownDesi
12-27-2009, 10:30 PM
If i take my Suby and FD around. I tell the valet to jump in and I park the car, if they say no sir can't then I just just park in paid parking or any i can find (they usually let me park lol). I had it after 1 guy stalled it twice and rode the clutch heavy to get in parking spot then second almost tore the lip off after i warned him off it.

Elbow
12-29-2009, 07:09 AM
Only expensive car I saw was the Porsche and Maserati.

LOL he can't control a Miata.

Entertaining video though.

n00bsrus
12-29-2009, 07:34 AM

you quoted bodydrop who said "...says expensive cars and then they show hondas, chevys and fords..."

then you say.... " That's all I was thinking... I saw a Benz, a Porsche, a Vette and ......to be the only expensive cars in that..."

so you agreed that chevys were cheap at first but then go on to mention that the Vette is not cheap... but because you identified Chevys as a whole being cheap in the first part of your exerpt, you contradicted yourself later on by identifying corvettes as being expensive...... just written vaguely.... we all know corvettes (and even avalanches) are expensive so it's all good. just sayin... :D

Elbow
12-29-2009, 08:03 AM
you quoted bodydrop who said "...says expensive cars and then they show hondas, chevys and fords..."

then you say.... " That's all I was thinking... I saw a Benz, a Porsche, a Vette and ......to be the only expensive cars in that..."

so you agreed that chevys were cheap at first but then go on to mention that the Vette is not cheap... but because you identified Chevys as a whole being cheap in the first part of your exerpt, you contradicted yourself later on by identifying corvettes as being expensive...... just written vaguely.... we all know corvettes (and even avalanches) are expensive so it's all good. just sayin... :D

Fail at trying to be smart.

SPOOLIN
12-29-2009, 08:11 AM
lol tokyo drift.

One of those cars looked like a Ferrari California.

quickdodgeŽ
12-29-2009, 08:14 AM

I didn't contradict myself at all. Don't know if you're aware of this, but Chevrolet has long made other models of cars other than the Corvette. Later,QD.