PDA

View Full Version : Perma Ban Petition

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Can we please perma ban CHRISNITTOLO? Guys obviously fucking nuts and ruins every thread he pops his head, which seems to be all of them as of late.

-EnVus-
12-16-2009, 03:40 PM
1st

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 03:42 PM
shit got 4 votes in less than two minutes :lmfao:

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 03:43 PM
I know this wont work but the WL is kinda boring right now anyway...

Reaper
12-16-2009, 03:44 PM
I'm sitting at work with nothing to do..haven't been on IA in like 6months, so this is fairly entertaining to my normal day.

Boosted FC
12-16-2009, 03:53 PM
Voted....;)

quickdodgeŽ
12-16-2009, 04:07 PM
http://www.tribute.ca/tribute_objects/images/movies/Yes_Man/YesMan.jpg

Later, QD.

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 04:16 PM
http://www.tribute.ca/tribute_objects/images/movies/Yes_Man/YesMan.jpg

Later, QD.
:lmfao:

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 04:16 PM
who the fuck voted no, I have a good guess...

CHRISNITTOLO
12-16-2009, 04:17 PM
who the fuck voted no, I have a good guess...

I haven't voted yet...

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 04:19 PM
I haven't voted yet...
shenanigans

CHRISNITTOLO
12-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Watch the "no"... I am now voting...

4DRGSR
12-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Voted!

teh bri
12-16-2009, 04:22 PM
:lmao:

just sayin'.

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 04:23 PM
3 no's WTF, I thought about making it with only 2 yes options

CHRISNITTOLO
12-16-2009, 04:23 PM

just sayin'.

x2

teh bri
12-16-2009, 04:24 PM
x2

I was laughing at you... :goodjob:

bdydrpdmazda

just sayin'.
did you vote?

4DRGSR
^3 months with 535 posts? How did he slip by for this long?

teh bri
12-16-2009, 04:25 PM
did you vote?

I did, I said yes!

CHRISNITTOLO
12-16-2009, 04:26 PM
^3 months with 535 posts? How did he slip by for this long?

Look up "Mantooth".

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 04:27 PM
I did, I said yes!
nice, i would rep you but im out for 24 hours FML

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 04:27 PM
Look up "Mantooth".
mantooth isnt posting stupid as shit every 30 seconds

4DRGSR
12-16-2009, 04:28 PM
^^^Go off in a corner and die. It's people like you who make people like me say things like that. I am way to old to get in a pissing match with a baby dick like yourself. Grow the fuck up already and realize that the internet was designed for SMART PEOPLE unlike yourself.

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 04:30 PM
^^^Go off in a corner and die. It's people like you who make people like me say things like that. I am way to old to get in a pissing match with a baby dick like yourself. Grow the fuck up already and realize that the internet was designed for SMART PEOPLE unlike yourself.
who me? :eek:

teh bri
12-16-2009, 04:30 PM
nice, i would rep you but im out for 24 hours FML

It's okay.

Look up "Mantooth".

Are you an idiot..? :thinking:

4DRGSR
12-16-2009, 04:31 PM
who me? :eek:

no the jackass in the probe

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 04:32 PM
no the jackass in the probe I was like, DAMN!

quickdodgeŽ
mantooth isnt posting stupid as shit every 30 seconds

Says you, lolol. I'm sitting on the BAN button for him, lolol. Later, QD.

4DRGSR
^count the arrows, and if you back 3 it should be his dumb ass post!

Mantooth
12-16-2009, 04:42 PM
I was laughing at you... :goodjob:http://digitalkore.net/~matthew/images/denied.png

StreetHazard
12-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Apparently these two caused enough drama to merit all these threads in the Whoreslounge, if they are so worthless then why bother with all these threads about them?

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Apparently these two caused enough drama to merit all these threads in the Whoreslounge, if they are so worthless then why bother with all these threads about them?
did you vote?

StreetHazard
12-16-2009, 04:49 PM
did you vote?

I voted NO

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 04:54 PM
I voted NO

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain
so you voted no because almost everybody else voted yes?

StreetHazard
12-16-2009, 05:01 PM
so you voted no because almost everybody else voted yes?

I honestly do not see why their posts are no better or worse than anyone elses, that's why I voted no

Mantooth
12-16-2009, 05:03 PM
Says you, lolol. I'm sitting on the BAN button for him, lolol. Later, QD.http://www.mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/bitch_slap.jpg

oneSLOWex
12-16-2009, 05:05 PM
Voted.

§treet_§peed
12-16-2009, 05:13 PM
Should of made the poll public at least. I mean, if I were in his shoes I would like to know who I should hate.

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 05:14 PM
Voted.
oh hai

Njobe
12-16-2009, 05:15 PM
Should of made the poll public at least. I mean, if I were in his shoes I would like to know who I should hate.
everybody lolol

§treet_§peed
12-16-2009, 05:17 PM
Eh, I didn't vote either way. I really don't have anything against him cause he hasn't done anything to me. So far that is....

StreetHazard
12-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Mantooth has a pretty sick car!

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267531

CHRISNITTOLO....well I am not sure exactly how much he can contribute, except apparently pissing off alot of people, which for some reason I find myself enjoying.

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 05:23 PM

CHRISNITTOLO....well I am not sure exactly how much he can contribute, except apparently pissing off alot of people, which for some reason I find myself enjoying.
its almost like he does it on purpose.

mantooth is cool in my book, he makes alot of threads with sweet cars in the car pics section and doesnt just come in threads and throw out some wacky shit to draw some attention

Njobe
12-16-2009, 05:29 PM
soooooo

View Poll Results: Perma Ban CHRISNITTOLO YES http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/polls/bar2-l.gifhttp://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/polls/bar2.gifhttp://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/polls/bar2-r.gifhttp://www.importatlanta.com/forums/clear.gif 21 80.77% NO http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/polls/bar3-l.gifhttp://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/polls/bar3-r.gifhttp://www.importatlanta.com/forums/clear.gif 5 19.23% Voters: 26.

Mantooth
12-16-2009, 05:32 PM

mantooth is cool in my book, he makes alot of threads with sweet cars in the car pics section and doesnt just come in threads and throw out some wacky shit to draw some attentionthanks, guys.

StreetHazard
12-16-2009, 05:36 PM

mantooth is cool in my book, he makes alot of threads with sweet cars in the car pics section and doesnt just come in threads and throw out some wacky shit to draw some attention

You have just described almost everyone in the whoreslounge.

I am honestly not defending the guy, I am just being objective. What exactly has he done that would demand a ban and keep him from (browsing car parts, looking for ideas, finding out where car shows and meetups are) or whatever? Just like anyone else.

I know it may require some legwork, but for those people that might be on the fence could you find some specific quotes from him that may help sway their opinion and not just follow the herd?

If every douchbag on IA got banned, it wouldn't have any members

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 05:55 PM
I dont want to search all night so I just checked like two threads from today alone...

OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED

Only If I could...

Does that look annoying?^^

Do me a favor?

Yes?

Okay good.

Kill yourself, Faggot!!:goodjob:

Am I an asshole?

Can I be one?

Can I join?

I wanna join...

Please?

"just sayin"

Why are you always "just sayin"? Just say it... We already know your "just saying" cause you just said it...

Just sayin...

Um.................

:boobies:

I can make it even more awkward.

BTW I choose the V over the ass because when I get in her ass I feel I can't put it in all the way... True story...

um..........

:boobies:

:bigsmilie

"YOu put the 'd' in the 'p', you out the 'd' in the 'p'."

quickdodgeŽ
12-16-2009, 05:55 PM
doesnt just come in threads and throw out some wacky shit to draw some attention

That's pretty much all he does. Later, QD.

Mantooth
12-16-2009, 05:58 PM
That's pretty much all he does. Later, QD.:jerkit:

StreetHazard
12-16-2009, 06:10 PM
now his copy and paste shit IS really fucking stupid, but it is NO different than this "droolingthing" that was flying around everywhere a little while ago.

remember this thing? it was in just about every thread

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 06:11 PM
i wanna leave that in somebodies reps

StreetHazard
12-16-2009, 06:12 PM
well there ya go! save it

I just reposted it

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 06:14 PM
that fucker is huge...

atleast, thats what she said...:lmfao:

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 06:14 PM
While I would agree with Streethazard on this...

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?p=1923728163

Hes pushy as hell on that forum too.

StreetHazard
12-16-2009, 06:20 PM
While I would agree with Streethazard on this...

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?p=1923728163

Hes pushy as hell on that forum too.

OK after reading that his douchbaggery is beyond debate.

still sounds like shit I have seen on the KILLSFORUM though

oneSLOWex
12-16-2009, 06:23 PM
now his copy and paste shit IS really fucking stupid, but it is NO different than this "droolingthing" that was flying around everywhere a little while ago.

remember this thing? it was in just about every thread

LMFAO that was me doing that because people were making fun of PBS and made like 10000 threads so I posted that in every thread they made

StreetHazard
12-16-2009, 06:32 PM
LMFAO that was me doing that because people were making fun of PBS and made like 10000 threads so I posted that in every thread they made

How is that different than what CHRISNITTOLO did or is doing?

with that justification this ban poll should be yours.

oneSLOWex
12-16-2009, 07:40 PM
How is that different than what CHRISNITTOLO did or is doing?

with that justification this ban poll should be yours.

LOL it was posted in all the threads Catpoop made cause he made like 80000000 threads. I dont normally post stupid shit like CHRISNITTOLO does.

StreetHazard
12-16-2009, 07:51 PM
The mods are going to do whatever they want regardless, maybe the determining factor on who gets the ban stick depends on popularity. I guess this guy is just the new kid at the lunch table.

oneSLOWex
12-16-2009, 08:45 PM
The mods are going to do whatever they want regardless, maybe the determining factor on who gets the ban stick depends on popularity. I guess this guy is just the new kid at the lunch table.

LOL thats very true.

This was not made by a mod anyway so I doubt anything will happen to him.

SleeperWRX
12-16-2009, 09:21 PM
Damn, did this guy hurt y'all this much? Why mad at this guy? He's pretty entertaining to me, lol. Y'all just so butthurt, you don't know what to do other than get rid of the guy. Let people enjoy the site. Atleast he has good grammar skills, unlike 99% of this site.

I voted no. And the majority of the people voted yes because the first people in the thread voted yes and others were scared to get neg repped.

collins
12-16-2009, 09:23 PM
I honestly do not see why their posts are no better or worse than anyone elses, that's why I voted no

This.

I mean, just look at bri's posts to further prove my point.

Oh wait... I've already banned bri once... :lmfao:

Nvm. Carry on.

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 09:32 PM
I have stated already that this was just a thread to bring some excitement to the WL, Im not a mod so my ban thread means nothing, its all in good fun. CHRIS whatever the fuck loves the attention anyway.

§treet_§peed
12-16-2009, 10:51 PM
Here is something for you all...

http://www.deviantart.com/download/123758886/Awesome_Gay_Smiley_____by_NeroTheViper.jpg

DeeAOne
12-17-2009, 12:00 AM
one of the only other people with a kl on here and hes got to get banned. wtf. lol

lcortes32
12-17-2009, 12:34 AM
Oh wow this fag is back..

Fvck

lcortes32
12-17-2009, 12:39 AM
Great thread BT Sir

CHRISNITTOLO
12-17-2009, 03:15 AM
one of the only other people with a kl on here and hes got to get banned. wtf. lol

I think people think I have a KF... Lol.

StreetHazard
12-17-2009, 07:17 AM
I think people think I have a KF... Lol.

you posted that Today, 04:15 AM. I would have liked to assume you might have had something more to say for yourself at that time of the morning with your insomnia, or meth addiction and all.

can I change my vote?

Ed
12-17-2009, 07:55 AM
I was gonna say who the fuck are these two noobs but mantooths car is cool. So for now, he's ok in my book.

So on with my post, who the fuck is chrisnilo fag? And lol @ "it sounds like a BMW and vette put together"

Fuck it's been too long since I've been here.

bdydrpdmazda
12-17-2009, 08:01 AM
I was gonna say who the fuck are these two noobs but mantooths car is cool. So for now, he's ok in my book.

So on with my post, who the fuck is chrisnilo fag? And lol @ "it sounds like a BMW and vette put together"

Fuck it's been too long since I've been here.
I quoted just a few of his posts on page 3 I believe...

Ed
12-17-2009, 08:06 AM
I quoted just a few of his posts on page 3 I believe...

i know i read it.

where did this dude come from?

bdydrpdmazda
12-17-2009, 08:09 AM
i know i read it.

he somehow managed to escape the short bus at a stop sign or something... :dunno:

95alty
12-17-2009, 08:53 AM
LOL this is hilarious... Im not gonna vote because maybe this is this kids gateway to friends or just having someplace to vent and maybe its medicating to him... fuck i dont know... just dont wanna blue falcon the guy.

antj101
12-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Whatever happens, don't block the IP address! I'm his bro and I'd be screwed if that happened.

quickdodgeŽ
12-17-2009, 08:58 AM
i know i read it.

Who cares? As long as he goes back. Lolol. Later, QD.

StreetHazard
12-17-2009, 09:01 AM
Whatever happens, don't block the IP address! I'm his bro and I'd be screwed if that happened.

I can't, I just can't anymore. "a dose of wankel power"? is that a last name or something?

this thread makes my head hurt

antj101
12-17-2009, 09:04 AM
:D I couldn't think of anything else

You want a dose!:crazy::D

StreetHazard
12-17-2009, 09:05 AM
:D I couldn't think of anything else

You want a dose!:crazy::D

I was trying to give you dipshits the benefit of the doubt, keep digging your hole.

quickdodgeŽ
12-17-2009, 09:07 AM
I was trying to give you dipshits the benefit of the doubt, keep digging your hole.

So far this guy seems ok. It's the other one, dude, lolol. Later, QD.

MistaCee
12-17-2009, 09:08 AM

They come from the same tree so I'd keep an eye out:ninja:

antj101
12-17-2009, 09:10 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: What is your sig from?

antj101
12-17-2009, 09:13 AM

Thanks dude, my bro is cool, he just likes attention and he gets alot here! He really doesn't act like an idiot like he does here.

quickdodgeŽ
12-17-2009, 09:20 AM
Thanks dude, my bro is cool, he just likes attention and he gets alot here! He really doesn't act like an idiot like he does here.

Well the stupid story he told on here about him and his "trash" GF and them having a child really set him out there for ridicule. Later, QD.

bdydrpdmazda
12-17-2009, 09:25 AM
WHY DOES HE DO IT HERE?

antj101
12-17-2009, 09:27 AM
Well the stupid story he told on here about him and his "trash" GF and them having a child really set him out there for ridicule. Later, QD.

Yeah, I didn't read what he said about her but I will tell you that his child's mom is a no good piece of trash. She doesn't help him out for anything. She's 24, no job, she just got kicked out of her best friends house because she's that annoying so she lives with her mom. She calls the cops for anything and everything we do cause she hates the fact that she's not good enough to have her child. So he really does go through alot!

antj101
12-17-2009, 09:28 AM
WHY DOES HE DO IT HERE?

I guess it's because he gets alot of attention here! I mean it is pretty easy to get attention on IA!

AnthonyF
12-17-2009, 04:27 PM
Him and the attention whore/pussy MANT00TH. Fucking faggot got ditched by an IA girl in front of others.

-Ant.

Jecht
12-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Just ban him already, the majority of those who voted want to ban him and he even made a thread asking to be perma banned.

CHRISNITTOLO
12-17-2009, 06:19 PM
50 votes 81.97%... Don't ya'll think it's about time?

AnthonyF
12-17-2009, 06:30 PM
50 votes 81.97%... Don't ya'll think it's about time?BC of this comment...I don't think he should be banned anymore.

-Ant.

CHRISNITTOLO
12-17-2009, 06:34 PM
BC of this comment...I don't think he should be banned anymore.

-Ant.

Dude, It's time...