PDA

View Full Version : Free background check?

PSINXS
12-16-2009, 02:55 PM
anybody can run one for me? i havent been to jail and i dont have any misdemeanors. but its the only thing i can think of as to why nobody calls me back. i need to know if there is something i dont know

Scotsman
12-16-2009, 05:52 PM
your local PD will run one for less than $10

HatchHero
12-16-2009, 06:51 PM
yup and if you go with the city of duluth you get a copy of it in the same day

Scotsman
12-16-2009, 06:52 PM
yup and if you go with the city of duluth you get a copy of it in the same daygot mine from Winder , same day

PSINXS
12-16-2009, 06:59 PM
thanks.

HatchHero
12-16-2009, 07:07 PM
thanks.

your sig is awesome. lol that dude had enough of whatever she was talking bout

PSINXS
12-17-2009, 11:40 AM
just got it done today. im clean as a whistle. why doesnt any of these jobs like me!!!!!!!!!

i had the guy at ars cars say "wow" to my resume'. and i got nothing :( i know my credit score sucks but how can i fix it with no job to pay these bills? they system sucks.

HatchHero
12-17-2009, 12:43 PM
what line of work or you trying to get in?

PSINXS
12-17-2009, 02:20 PM
what line of work or you trying to get in?

the ones with a paycheck. i honestly dont care as long as its 9.00/hr. my background is automotive. im gonna beat Pars Cars in the head on Monday and see whats good.

oneSLOWex
12-17-2009, 02:22 PM
Sometimes credit does have something to do with you getting a job. It could also be from your work history or even others applying have more qualifications or will work for less money.

HatchHero
12-17-2009, 02:37 PM
the ones with a paycheck. i honestly dont care as long as its 9.00/hr. my background is automotive. im gonna beat Pars Cars in the head on Monday and see whats good.

try north point volvo

PSINXS
12-17-2009, 02:51 PM
try north point volvo

its far as hell from where i live(conyers) but i got no room to complain. i just wanna kill everyone on the northside. might as well go for it tho.

thanks

HatchHero
12-17-2009, 02:59 PM
its far as hell from where i live(conyers) but i got no room to complain. i just wanna kill everyone on the northside. might as well go for it tho.

thanks

try ajcjobs.com or snagajob.com
let me know if you know anyone trying to buy a home or re fi a home

PSINXS
12-18-2009, 11:10 AM
Sometimes credit does have something to do with you getting a job. It could also be from your work history or even others applying have more qualifications or will work for less money.
i know my credit is not good. so that might be the issue. thats my beef with the system, u try to get a job to pay bills to fix ur credit, but they wont hire you becuz of bad credit :thinking: the hell? i guess 9.00/hr isnt lowball enough

try ajcjobs.com or snagajob.com
let me know if you know anyone trying to buy a home or re fi a home
internet has yileded scams and frustration. i putin a few apps every now and then but to no avail. i got you if i hear any of my friends trying to do what you mentioned.

HatchHero
12-18-2009, 11:17 AM
thanks man! I also heard that ups could use driver helpers.. give them a call and see

PSINXS
12-18-2009, 11:37 AM
thanks man! I also heard that ups could use driver helpers.. give them a call and see

i applied and they didnt respond. im starting to think something is wrong with me. when I call they say "apply online". when u alrady have they say "someone will contact you". BS. could be my work history, could be my credit. idk. but im getting close to giving up. im about ready to move out the state and go to Texas with m cousin.

HatchHero
12-18-2009, 12:29 PM
yeah i hate that someone will contact you bullshit its because the person who is supposed to do that probably got laid off. Have you tried quik trip? or a temp agency?

PSINXS
12-18-2009, 04:48 PM
yeah i hate that someone will contact you bullshit its because the person who is supposed to do that probably got laid off. Have you tried quik trip? or a temp agency?

qt yes, temp agencies no. thats probably my best bet but most temp agencies see my auto history and laugh. i lliterally had a temp agency in gwinnett laugh at me. shit din not feel good. Bitch said "automotive? HAHAHAHA we only got office work and i dont think you can do that" i didnt know whether to hit her, s[it on her, or what. i just walked out.

lightskinned bitch at Pars Cars is a cunt. I politely went home from there. MY lack of patience and thse rude ass ppl are discouraging. I just feel like saying fuck this and doing the wrong thing. straight n narrow just as hard as broad and spacious.

§treet_§peed
12-18-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm having the same luck as you. I only have one traffic ticket currently on my record within the last 3 years and it is about to fall off if it hasn't already. I have damn near perfect credit and I can not find anything either man so I know how you feel. I've applied pretty much everywhere I can work and nothing. So good luck with your shit man lol.

HatchHero
12-18-2009, 09:39 PM
during times like this i know department stores like macys, kohls, and riches could use some help..

keevo54
12-20-2009, 04:34 PM
Just throw in some office experience when you apply for the office type jobs. If you really care you can put your experience for companies who have since closed. They prolly won't check refrences and if they do......so what prolly wouldnt have gotten the job without lying.

evogotspray
12-20-2009, 10:37 PM
yeah in my past temp agency's always helped me out, then again that was about 7 years ago

HatchHero
12-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Just throw in some office experience when you apply for the office type jobs. If you really care you can put your experience for companies who have since closed. They prolly won't check refrences and if they do......so what prolly wouldnt have gotten the job without lying.

thats a good one