PDA

View Full Version : So has IA changed your life in anyway?

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 08:55 AM
Serious talk, has it?

For me, the first time I met at an IA person was Collins and Julio at the old Godfather Customs show back in like 02. I knew of ImportSouth back in the day when I used to hit up the Nopi Shows at the local Nopi Shops every month. But since joining IA ive met a lot of cool folks, some not what I expected either, but honestly those that I have met and hang out on a personal basis (non meets) have totally made me think differently and view things a certain way. I know for myself Ive been involved in some personal drama because of some IA shit, but hell I think most have.

But either way, heres a big up to my IA homies that have influenced my life in some way:

-JM
-Nate
-JITB
-uproot
-GGPIS3
-Walker
-DJ Maestro
-Cav-E-R
-EvilEF9 (Arsalan)
-Yousef
-Brady
-Tracy, Dan, and Brandon @ BG
- The old Speed monkey crew

probably a lot more too.

Probably the first time I knew IA was something more, was when I got hit on that one mountain run , and a group stuck around with me until the police showed up. :goodjob:

Scotsman
12-16-2009, 08:59 AM
i met you ,lol

mocha latte cupcake
12-16-2009, 08:59 AM
yeah i'll say it has. i've gotten to know tons of new people and usually end up making about 5 new friends everytime i come to ATL for a visit. since i was 17 i've been on IA and enjoyed every minute of it.

also. for all the drama that follows around it think the social aspect has helped shape who i am in one way shape or form. i'd post more but tied up @ work right now :cry:

but i wub all my peoples!

except the scotsman! that dirty kilt wearer tried to get me drunk in savannah and take advantage of me. . . . . :ninja: but i might have liked it no homo

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 09:01 AM
nope, it just gives me something to do when their is nothing else to do.

Kasper
12-16-2009, 09:04 AM
Id have to say it has as well.. ive learned some things i didnt know. ive met some really interesting people. (not in person yet but hopefully one day) and ive gotten back in touch with an old friend. but i get to talk to some really cool folks, and all bull shit drama aside its nice to be able to come on here and relate to alot of people and just be able to chat it up.

PURP
12-16-2009, 09:04 AM
-The Bucky
-Mr.Clean
-JM
-Gktib
-4uh8ers
-OneSlowEX
-shane94
-Lanning
-Mrs.Shane94
-SandM
-Balls
-NAMNORI
-csmith
-atltsx
-ol' gregg
-jadakidd
-captain obvi
-decepticon
-db4lyfe
-Walker
-DJ Maestro

and a shit ton more...

Without IA, I wouldn't of had the prevledge(sp) in meeting these people. And most of these people are really close friends. A lot of different styles between all of them. They is muh famiry.

So, thanks IA

uproot
12-16-2009, 09:07 AM
Yeah! I've met TONs of super cool people, gotten jobs, and really discovered what the whole 'scene' was all about over the years. I started out on here just trying to find a couple parts and answers to my car problems, and now i have like 7000 posts LOL...

George is one of the coolest of the super cool people I've met through here, and this thread was a cool idea bro.... him as well as alan, darryl, jermaine, josh, paul, brandon are some of my best friends now! i can't think of any others, so if I left you off I'm sorry lol and those are in no particular order LOL...

My old buddy, OG-Skinny told me about the site many many many years ago when it was in its early stages, he's been all about some IA forever LOL

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 09:08 AM
Id have to say it has as well.. ive learned some things i didnt know. ive met some really interesting people. (not in person yet but hopefully one day) and ive gotten back in touch with an old friend. but i get to talk to some really cool folks, and all bull shit drama aside its nice to be able to come on here and relate to alot of people and just be able to chat it up.
I can relate to this post. Ive only met a few folks in person and that was at the very first Oakwood sonic meet.

Kasper
12-16-2009, 09:17 AM
well as soon as i is able to get the new car and start maken trips to ATL hopefully i'll start meeting some folks.. cause that would be some really cool shit right there.. i know we did a whole picture with name thread a good while ago.. but its nice to put faces to names in person!

P.S. Im still waiting on my bikini cupcake pic that i asked toxxxic for awhile ago! just sayen!

quickdodgeŽ
12-16-2009, 09:57 AM
probably a lot more too.

I hope so. Later, QD.

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 09:58 AM
I hope so. Later, QD.

OH SNAP , how could I forget good ole QD !

Tracy
12-16-2009, 10:00 AM
IA has def changed my life. Too many ways to post, but mostly business related. Thanks IA!

EL42
12-16-2009, 10:07 AM
I.A. has been pretty interesting so far,i've met few people and look forward to meeting more. i always kinda laugh on the inside when i meet someone and they go i know your car.

Nerdsrock22
12-16-2009, 10:45 AM
I've met some real good folks here. And I sold some stuff.

Which gave me money to buy more Waffle House with IA people. :goodjob:

Black Mamba
12-16-2009, 10:48 AM
Yes it has.

It made me waste so much fucken money on worthless piece of shiets like civics & integras.

But it taught me a lesson that modding cars is the worst investment.

coolcat
12-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Serious talk, has it?

For me, the first time I met at an IA person was Collins and Julio at the old Godfather Customs show back in like 02. I knew of ImportSouth back in the day when I used to hit up the Nopi Shows at the local Nopi Shops every month. But since joining IA ive met a lot of cool folks, some not what I expected either, but honestly those that I have met and hang out on a personal basis (non meets) have totally made me think differently and view things a certain way. I know for myself Ive been involved in some personal drama because of some IA shit, but hell I think most have.

But either way, heres a big up to my IA homies that have influenced my life in some way:

-JM
-Nate
-JITB
-uproot
-GGPIS3
-Walker
-DJ Maestro
-Cav-E-R
-EvilEF9 (Arsalan)
-Yousef
-Brady
-Tracy, Dan, and Brandon @ BG
- The old Speed monkey crew

probably a lot more too.

Probably the first time I knew IA was something more, was when I got hit on that one mountain run , and a group stuck around with me until the police showed up. :goodjob:

WOW.... DID SOMEONE ACCIDENTALLY SLIP BIRTH CONTROL INTO YOUR WHEATIES?? HOLY FUCK THIS IS GAY. GO EAT SOME CHOCOLATE ICECREAM AND CRY WHILE WATCHING SEX AND THE CITY. OR MAKE OUT WITH ALL THE PEOPLE ON THE LIST.

OR JUST BAN ME IF YOU CAN'T THINK OF A WITTY COMEBACK TO "BURN" ME WITH.. YOUVE DONE IT BEFORE! PUSSY.

coolcat
12-16-2009, 11:03 AM
WAIT ACTUALLY YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE GUY THAT TOOK MY SIDE WHEN I GOT BANNED BECAUSE I BASICALLY TOOK A TEXTUAL SHIT ALL OVER ONE OF THE MODS A WHILE BACK. IF SO, DISREGARD THE PREVIOUS STATEMENT.

IF NOT. HAHAHAHAHA YOURE A PUSSSSSS

AdriSciontC
12-16-2009, 11:04 AM

was that back when the motorcyclist laid his bike down and it hit someone... I was there for that... Just didn't know who it was that got hit?

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 11:05 AM
was that back when the motorcyclist laid his bike down and it hit someone... I was there for that... Just didn't know who it was that got hit?

Yeah that was me, what were you driving??

AdriSciontC
12-16-2009, 11:08 AM
Yeah that was me, what were you driving??

I wasn't a driver on that day... I was in a Infiniti G20... That was the same run we had a redneck pull a supra out the ditch with some rope and his truck...

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 11:10 AM
I wasn't a driver on that day... I was in a Infiniti G20... That was the same run we had a redneck pull a supra out the ditch with some rope and his truck...

Tank was a crazy mofo back then, I wonder what that fool is up to these days lol

§treet_§peed
12-16-2009, 11:15 AM
^ Last thing I heard from him was he was having the military pay to have his car shipped to him out on the base in Hawaii and he was living it up.

Reaper
12-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Tank was a crazy mofo back then, I wonder what that fool is up to these days lol

Tanks stationed in Hawaii...and he's still crazy. Poor poopra..:(

AdriSciontC
12-16-2009, 11:19 AM
Ah those were the days...

§treet_§peed
12-16-2009, 11:20 AM
O and IA has changed my life. It has made my penis bigger with muh crazy e-rep status. I don't feel like I'm the only only one that habitually masturbates anymore. The list keeps going.

AdriSciontC
12-16-2009, 11:22 AM
I am sure I was in many mountain run photos... Won't recognize me with my 20+ lbs...

On_Her_Face
12-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Yes it has changed my life and probably the direction of my life. I met a member DarkG through another member (can't remember his user name) and we became pretty good friends. I always wanted to attend The University of Tennessee but never really thought I'd do it. He gave me the extra "push" to go there and I ended up joining the same fraternity. If it weren't for IA I don't know how much of this would actually happened.

I have also made other friends on the website but the short story above is the biggest events that have happened from IA.

P.S. Speedmonkey helped me meet a bunch of people who are now friends but I do miss the old killsforum.

PSINXS
12-16-2009, 11:28 AM
i can almost say IA gave me my son. If it wasnt for slowlybtngu throwing a party i would not have met my ex. Then i wouldn't have been dumb enuff to get married and have a kid by her. thanx IA. U made things worse.

PSINXS
I am sure I was in many mountain run photos... Won't recognize me with my 20+ lbs...

u wuld look good with an extra 20lbs

Jecht
Yes it has.

It made me waste so much fucken money on worthless piece of shiets like civics & integras.

But it taught me a lesson that modding cars is the worst investment.

Wow, calling modifying cars an investment in the first place is stupid. You don't do it for money in any way, you do it for fun.

SleeperWRX
12-16-2009, 11:32 AM
i can almost say IA gave me my son. If it wasnt for slowlybtngu throwing a party i would not have met my ex. Then i wouldn't have been dumb enuff to get married and have a kid by her. thanx IA. U made things worse.

So, you regret having your son? Fucked up.

And kinda changed my life, met alot of cool people, found a few more hangout spots.

§treet_§peed
12-16-2009, 11:33 AM
I've became good friends with a lot of people on here.

PSINXS
12-16-2009, 11:34 AM
So, you regret having your son? Fucked up.

And kinda changed my life, met alot of cool people, found a few more hangout spots.

i regret the bitch i had him with. i figured someone would take it like that. having a child has made my life worse becuz the cunt makes it difficult. if i could do it all over, NO i wouldnt have children. EVER. baby mama drama is dumb.

TIGERJC
12-16-2009, 12:21 PM
so that was the infamous mtn run with tank

PSINXS
12-16-2009, 12:22 PM
so that was the infamous mtn run with tank

aka supra in da dirt

ItsBlack
12-16-2009, 12:25 PM
It gives me somewhere to go the first thursday of every month instead of the usual skatepark visit..

JITB
12-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Ive met many IA people, i cant keep up with all the Screennames, because i always try to use real names. So ive prob met alot of people that didnt know who i was. But Ia has alot of good folks i have met. First person i met on Ia was QD, at hybrid racing meet, and kevin with the purple mx3, back in 02? I have learned that Ia is a small world.. so i try to be myself at all times.. nothing worse than meeting someone in person, and they are all weird...lol

and George's moms dogs hate me.

quickdodgeŽ
12-16-2009, 12:59 PM
It gives me somewhere to go the first thursday of every month instead of the usual skatepark visit..

That's not IA.

First person i met on Ia was QD, at hybrid racing meet,

I'm the motherfucking shit! You were with Rej I think. Later, QD.

ItsBlack
12-16-2009, 01:00 PM
That's not IA.

Yeah, but that's how I found out about it.

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 01:01 PM
and George's moms dogs hate me.

Dachshunds are racist man :lmfao:

My dog isnt that much better though. LOL

quickdodgeŽ
12-16-2009, 01:04 PM
Yeah, but that's how I found out about it.

But that would be the Varsity giving you somewhere to go and changing whatever it is, lolol. But I sort of see what you're saying. Later, QD.

JITB
12-16-2009, 01:13 PM
That's not IA.

I'm the motherfucking shit! You were with Rej I think. Later, QD.

naw he didnt come with me.. until the meet at Audio Lab off buford hwy..

SleeperWRX
12-16-2009, 01:18 PM
i regret the bitch i had him with. i figured someone would take it like that. having a child has made my life worse becuz the cunt makes it difficult. if i could do it all over, NO i wouldnt have children. EVER. baby mama drama is dumb.

Oh ok, gotcha! :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
12-16-2009, 01:21 PM
naw he didnt come with me.. until the meet at Audio Lab off buford hwy..

That was the one behind the Taco Bell just off 285, right? Later, QD.

JITB
12-16-2009, 01:54 PM
That was the one behind the Taco Bell just off 285, right? Later, QD.

yep..

EJ25RUN
12-16-2009, 01:56 PM
I've meet a few. But they've all been good peoples.

StreetHazard
12-16-2009, 02:40 PM
IA got me a cold air intake for mah car! that's about it...I have yet to get pretty tight with someone I met on IA. Though I will hopefully be picking up that header from KIDDRACING soon, since I learned he's got them for an H22 that allows you to keep your A/C and power steering.

IA has never cost me a job
IA has never got me caught for cheating on a girlfriend
IA has never got me beat up in a parking lot
IA has never given me AIDS

yet.....

AdriSciontC
12-16-2009, 04:32 PM
u wuld look good with an extra 20lbs

5'3"-5'4" frame with 145+ or so pounds is actually considered overweight.... no thank you!

§treet_§peed
12-16-2009, 05:31 PM
IA has got me laid a few times.

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 05:38 PM
IA has got me laid a few times.

Chilling in the RLD on a Saturday night doesnt count.

Buttons
12-16-2009, 06:13 PM
I met a bunch of people that have helped me out a lot. I probably would still be living in Columbus or in Valdosta if it wasn't for IA.

Most of all, I met Collins. Every time I've needed help, he's been there. From helping when I was sick to helping me change my tire to doing my brakes for me. He's the best.

quickdodgeŽ
12-16-2009, 06:14 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

Buttons
12-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

Oh yeah, thanks to QD for building my self-esteem :) haha

Sol-Badguy
12-16-2009, 06:21 PM
Met a lot of people. Learned a lot more about cars in general. Got helped out with my photography (started out with the scoliosis inducing angles too..), bought and sold parts, bought/sold/traded numerous cars.

Countless laughs at the newbs. :D

Julio
12-16-2009, 06:24 PM
I accept donations .........................................

blaknoize
12-16-2009, 06:31 PM
When I moved to GA back in 06 I had not known a soul. Trying to figure out what was happening at the Varsity on that random night u guys held the event. Then.. I happened upon a meet and it helped me "learn." I've met many short lived friends (sept that DRUNK Scotsman) and BigDare and Mike.

I visit this site almost everyday and enjoy the crazy things that happen on the internet. I use this site as a source of info and a great way to pass time when working these long hours. I post alot of nonsense and never actually ever post anything informative (but I will someday) but I enjoy this site and glad I've met all that I have. I've even run across Julio and his Silver Corvette.

I even met JITB and his dude and ALMOST got that fast ass 323.

PSINXS
12-16-2009, 07:20 PM
5'3"-5'4" frame with 145+ or so pounds is actually considered overweight.... no thank you!

shit ud be a sexy thick lil something.

blaknoize
12-16-2009, 08:19 PM
shit ud be a sexy thick lil something.

yes she would thick ass fuk

Kevykev
12-16-2009, 10:22 PM
I like the tuna here.

Gabe
12-16-2009, 10:23 PM
i dont know about changing my life in any way but i did get to meet a bunch of you IA-ers and got to spray some of yalls rides, went up meets drank beer smack a joke talk shit and so on...