PDA

View Full Version : Whoever deleted that thread!!!!!!!!!

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 08:21 AM
You just ruined my early morning bathroom read. You mohter fuckerrrrr!

Now I have to get back to work.

:2up:

Elbow
12-16-2009, 08:25 AM
X2

Black Mamba
12-16-2009, 10:49 AM
lol wut

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2009, 11:02 AM
what thread? was it the one that was still going strong at 2 am last this morning?

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 11:03 AM
what thread? was it the one that was still going strong at 2 am last this morning?

yeah and had a pic of bri in the last page. :lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2009, 11:06 AM
wow how did bri get rolled into that thread. i remember btstone toxxic and u8myore0 going at it.... wtf...then again it is IA threads turn around within one post.

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 11:07 AM
wow how did bri get rolled into that thread. i remember btstone toxxic and u8myore0 going at it.... wtf...then again it is IA threads turn around within one post.

PM me the cliffs. I only got to like page 8 :(

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 11:10 AM
It was 20 pages when I got on this morning, I missed the bri pic though, was it a good one?

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 11:11 AM
It was 20 pages when I got on this morning, I missed the bri pic though, was it a good one?

it was pretty faptastic

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2009, 11:12 AM
PM me the cliffs. I only got to like page 8 :(
i had a attention problem last night was skipping most... but something about btstone compasating because he has a corvette and whatnot and toxxic and her steelies on her delsol being called a whore or something. and that she might be able to get a better car if she sold her pussy. and erika apparently texting toxxic that btstone had a small wee wee. and toxxic faking the texts.. idk.. and this was aorund page 10-11 ish thats about all i got then went to go play COD MW2 lol

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 11:12 AM
did you happen to right click and save image as...

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2009, 11:13 AM
why just ask around quiet a few people have a album of her... lol

bdydrpdmazda
i had a attention problem last night was skipping most... but something about btstone compasating because he has a corvette and whatnot and toxxic and her steelies on her delsol being called a whore or something. and that she might be able to get a better car if she sold her pussy. and erika apparently texting toxxic that btstone had a small wee wee. and toxxic faking the texts.. idk.. and this was aorund page 10-11 ish thats about all i got then went to go play COD MW2 lol
thats what i gt too, I didnt realize that Toxxxic was such a stupid bitch till I read that, i know now though...

Nemesis

Hell yes, awesome cliffs. lol

I think I might have the photo in my browser cache....me looks

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 11:14 AM
Ive already got the old ones, three of them anyway, we should stop with that though or we will be in trouble,

:ninja: pm me the pics if you have them though:ninja:

roxie911
12-16-2009, 11:29 AM
You missed a good thread :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
12-16-2009, 11:47 AM
You missed a good thread :goodjob:

I disagree. If you've read one of those type threads between these people, you've read them all. It's was a bunch of shit that wasn't clever, funny or remotely entertaining. Everyone just saying the same thing over and over again and it was the same shit that was said over and over again the last 20 threads about these people. Later, QD.

CHRISNITTOLO
12-16-2009, 11:55 AM

What time were you playing COD?

teh bri
12-16-2009, 12:39 PM
it was pretty faptastic

Hush, don't talk about me like that mister! :rolleyes:

Oh jesus.. did you really just ask that?

Who hasn't? Realllllyyyy?:gay:

You're hilarious.. No but seriously i laughed.

Ive already got the old ones, three of them anyway, we should stop with that though or we will be in trouble,

:ninja: pm me the pics if you have them though:ninja:

no more pictures. hush!:crazy:

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 12:42 PM

:(

teh bri
12-16-2009, 12:43 PM

- was kidding.

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 12:43 PM

Oh jesus.. did you really just ask that?

no more pictures. hush!:crazy:
all this, gotcha

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 01:07 PM
- was kidding.

ok back to fappin

teh bri
12-16-2009, 01:08 PM
ok back to fappin

:eek: oh dear jesus!

SleeperWRX
12-16-2009, 01:11 PM
SOMEONE SEND ME THESE NOODS Y'ALL SPEAKING OF. 10+ FOR EM'.

nreggie454
12-16-2009, 01:12 PM
SOMEONE SEND ME THESE NOODS Y'ALL SPEAKING OF. 10+ FOR EM'.

Dude. Lame.

AnthonyF
12-16-2009, 01:12 PM
Wow!!!!!!!! They deleted it?? WHY!?! Bri posted the pic of herself! It was a GREAT fucking thread.

-Ant.

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 01:18 PM
ok back to fappin
I believe I will do the same...

quickdodgeŽ
12-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Wow!!!!!!!! They deleted it?? WHY!?! Bri posted the pic of herself! It was a GREAT fucking thread.

-Ant.

For the record, I was asked to delete and did NOT. Another mod did at the OP's request.

As far as this comment, come on, Ant. That thread reeked of crap. It was not great at all. It was just like a rerun on Nick-At-Nite or something. And not the Fresh Prince rerun where it's always funny. More like a George Lopez show where it was not even funny the first time around, lolol. Later, QD.

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 01:25 PM
More like a George Lopez show

that stupid beaner needs to go to hell

AnthonyF
12-16-2009, 01:29 PM
For the record, I was asked to delete and did NOT. Another mod did at the OP's request.

As far as this comment, come on, Ant. That thread reeked of crap. It was not great at all. It was just like a rerun on Nick-At-Nite or something. And not the Fresh Prince rerun where it's always funny. More like a George Lopez show where it was not even funny the first time around, lolol. Later, QD.So an OP fucks up and gets bashed and can request their thread to be deleted? That takes all the fun out of it.

Not saying it was GREAT but I lost like 5 posts. lolol. Troof on George Lopez, that dude is TERRIBLE.

-Ant.

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 01:31 PM
Lately ive noticed a lot of good drama threads being silently deleted. I thought anything that wasnt shop related was FAIR game in the whoreslounge.

If it wasnt for the good ass drama thread, whoreslounge is nothing more than another off-topic.

MistaCee
12-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Lately ive noticed a lot of good drama threads being silently deleted. I thought anything that wasnt shop related was FAIR game in the whoreslounge.

If it wasnt for the good ass drama thread, whoreslounge is nothing more than another off-topic.
QFT

u8myore0
12-16-2009, 01:35 PM
i asked for it it to be deleted because personal shit was brought up about me and other ppl. if im not mistaken, cant u be banned for that? i made a thread out of boredom like a majority of ppl do in the whoreslounge but i got attacked right off the bat. it was for laughs and giggles and turned in to me going to bed at 4am over ia BS.

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 01:37 PM
i asked for it it to be deleted because personal shit was brought up about me and other ppl. if im not mistaken, cant u be banned for that? i made a thread out of boredom like a majority of ppl do in the whoreslounge but i got attacked right off the bat. it was for laughs and giggles and turned in to me going to bed at 4am over ia BS.
:blah: I wouldnt even try to defend myself in this situation, that always seems to make things worse.

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 01:37 PM

Nothing against you , because Ive never met you, but if you dont want personal things about yourself being posted, then you shouldn't be placing the blame on others when its you that needs evaluating. Its kind of funny when things eventually catch up to people, in reality call outs are public service announcements.

Simply put, dont do shit youd be embarrassed to have go public.

Honestly you're lucky you have a mod in your pocket, because half the time your ass would get torn apart in here.

teh bri
12-16-2009, 01:38 PM
So an OP fucks up and gets bashed and can request their thread to be deleted? That takes all the fun out of it.

Not saying it was GREAT but I lost like 5 posts. lolol. Troof on George Lopez, that dude is TERRIBLE.

-Ant.

:lmfao:

Not to be a bitch, but now you know how it feels when i post a thread.. just sayin' and you're right.. personal shit was brought up.. :goodjob:

roxie911
12-16-2009, 01:44 PM

No one told you to stay up until 4 am. That was your own fault. Had you ignored it, it wouldn't have gotten as bad. Simple as that.

teh bri
12-16-2009, 02:00 PM
No one told you to stay up until 4 am. That was your own fault. Had you ignored it, it wouldn't have gotten as bad. Simple as that.

tr00fs to you. i cant rep you, i will soon though. :D

DirtyMechanic
12-16-2009, 02:03 PM
What time were you playing COD? up untill like 5:30 i think.

:thinking:so did you just basically call yourself a attention whore?:thinking:

-Ant.way to be a attention whore...

bowdown201
12-16-2009, 02:04 PM

Me. Care to change that? lol

teh bri
12-16-2009, 02:06 PM

Sorry, but no. :goodjob:

bowdown201

Sounds like someone wanted to get rid of the evidence of what she said about Branden to me..

bowdown201
Sorry, but no. :goodjob:

Hush and come work! The hell with your off day lol

PSINXS
12-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Sounds like someone wanted to get rid of the evidence of what she said about Branden to me..

u put your business in the street, expect it to get run over.

these bitches are dumb

teh bri
12-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Hush and come work! The hell with your off day lol

Holy shit, did not know who you were at first.. i was like wtf?

leghumper much. Hahah.

get back to work! :goodjob:

YoTa_BoX
12-16-2009, 02:08 PM
>.> Soooooo, if there really are Noods of said Bri, pm them to me promptly :D

DirtyMechanic
like i said i know people with the whole album.

bowdown201
Holy shit, did not know who you were at first.. i was like wtf?

leghumper much. Hahah.

get back to work! :goodjob:

:lmfao: My ass. You wish :boobies:

bowdown201
12-16-2009, 02:10 PM

lol im not worried about all that. I can see tittys and ass on my own. But thanks for the offer :goodjob:. BTW you sir have a friend request for PS3

teh bri
12-16-2009, 02:10 PM

Nah.

Of course ya doooooo.

:lmfao: My ass. You wish :boobies:

No, you wish! :tongue1:

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 02:12 PM
and the plot thickens...

bowdown201
12-16-2009, 02:18 PM
No, you wish! :tongue1:

Psh, Im like a Hot Tamale your more of a Mike n Ike haha :taun:

teh bri
12-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Psh, Im like a Hot Tamale your more of a Mike n Ike haha :taun:

lanning
12-16-2009, 02:31 PM
:ninja:

teh bri
12-16-2009, 02:37 PM

don't you do it.. or .. or.. i'll steal your car! :boobies:

gah i want it! ;)

lanning
12-16-2009, 02:38 PM
:boobies:gah i want it! ;)
thats all i saw

teh bri
12-16-2009, 02:38 PM
thats all i saw

:screwy:

lanning
12-16-2009, 02:40 PM
nothing

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 02:40 PM
send them shits my way too, just in case you have some that I dont already have, the ones I already have are getting old because I "use" them so much.

lanning
12-16-2009, 02:43 PM
send them shits my way too, just in case you have some that I dont already have, the ones I already have are getting old because I "use" them so much.
i have no idea what pictures you're talking about

teh bri
12-16-2009, 02:45 PM

they're like 2 years old.. :blah:

Vteckidd

why they will crack your computer screen, or youll have to have widescreen mode on to see it

bdydrpdmazda
i have no idea what pictures you're talking about
I got your email, thanks a million homie, Im gonna start fappin right now.

Vteckidd
12-16-2009, 02:46 PM
hey look guys im gonna troll the thread and post

"OMG I LOVE YOU +REPPED" to everyone

lanning
what you did there i seen it

Vteckidd

OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED

Vteckidd
12-16-2009, 02:47 PM

lanning
they're like 2 years old.. :blah:
in those pictars you were 17?

Vteckidd

-Ant.

teh bri
12-16-2009, 02:48 PM

obv.

Vteckidd
12-16-2009, 02:48 PM

As far as this comment, come on, Ant. That thread reeked of crap. It was not great at all. It was just like a rerun on Nick-At-Nite or something. And not the Fresh Prince rerun where it's always funny. More like a George Lopez show where it was not even funny the first time around, lolol. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
12-16-2009, 02:49 PM
tr00fs to you. i cant rep you, i will soon though. :D

lanning
obv.
OMG JK

Vteckidd

Yup making sound decisions at 17 already

teh bri
12-16-2009, 02:50 PM

:lmao:

Vteckidd
12-16-2009, 02:50 PM
You just ruined my early morning bathroom read. You mohter fuckerrrrr!

Now I have to get back to work.

:2up:

Vteckidd
12-16-2009, 02:51 PM
:lmao:

teh bri
:lmao: you look like an idiot...

SleeperWRX
LOL @ Vteckidd

Elbow
Haven't read anything, but it sounds like a repeat.

lanning
Yup making sound decisions at 17 already

Vteckidd
12-16-2009, 02:52 PM

Vteckidd
12-16-2009, 02:54 PM
:lmao: you look like an idiot...
Better to look like an idiot than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt (thats a stab at you if you dont get it)

lanning
12-16-2009, 02:54 PM
OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED

Vteckidd
12-16-2009, 02:55 PM
OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED

OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 02:56 PM
um, i didnt get my reps

lanning
12-16-2009, 02:58 PM
um, i didnt get my reps
x2

Boosted FC
12-16-2009, 02:59 PM

Damn, 1128 posts since May 2009. Talk about wanting attention.

AnthonyF
12-16-2009, 02:59 PM
They also took me off their friends list. LOLOLOLOL What a whiney ass bitch. Aww did some1 get butt hurt cus you brought drama to your doorstep? Did it hurt when Toxxxic kicked your ass in every thread? lulz!!!!!

-Ant.

roxie911
12-16-2009, 03:00 PM
hey look guys im gonna troll the thread and post

"OMG I LOVE YOU +REPPED" to everyone

not to me :cry:

thanks, asshole, THANKS!! :2up:

Vteckidd
12-16-2009, 03:02 PM
not to me :cry:

thanks, asshole, THANKS!! :2up:

done

DirtyMechanic
Of course ya doooooo.

! :tongue1:
never said i did. i could just ask for them if i want them from people that i know that have them. i dont have a need from them.

Vteckidd
They also took me off their friends list. LOLOLOLOL What a whiney ass bitch. Aww did some1 get butt hurt cus you brought drama to your doorstep? Did it hurt when Toxxxic kicked your ass in every thread? lulz!!!!!

-Ant.

who?

bowdown201
12-16-2009, 03:03 PM

You didnt rep me fucker :2up:

Nemesis
12-16-2009, 03:05 PM
who?

MIKE JONEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Jaimecbr900
12-16-2009, 03:06 PM

OMG, REALLY?????.....YOU......the same YOU that thought it was HILLLLLAAAARIIIOUS and totally justified when YOU were putting other people's personal business out there just the other day for YOUR own "kicks"??????????

REALLY?????

Irony and Kharma work in very mysterious ways indeed......:rolleyes:

I would've left it open just to prove a point. Don't like it when that shoe is on the other foot, do you????? :rolleyes:

I'm curious.....just what "personal" information was released in that thread?????? Just curious. Can someone...anyone....tell me?

bowdown201
12-16-2009, 03:06 PM
MIKE JONEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

oooweeeee nemesis is here :bump:

teh bri
12-16-2009, 03:07 PM
who?

who do you think?

Vteckidd
OMG, REALLY?????.....YOU......the same YOU that thought it was HILLLLLAAAARIIIOUS and totally justified when YOU were putting other people's personal business out there just the other day for YOUR own "kicks"??????????

REALLY?????

I would've left it open just to prove a point. Don't like it when that shoe is on the other foot, do you????? :rolleyes:

I'm curious.....just what "personal" information was released in that thread?????? Just curious. Can someone...anyone....tell me?

this man does have a point

CHRISNITTOLO
OMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPEDOMG YOURE AWESOME +REPPED

Only If I could...

Vteckidd
what have we learned?

Bitches, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

CHRISNITTOLO
12-16-2009, 03:08 PM
Does that look annoying?^^

teh bri
12-16-2009, 03:08 PM
what have we learned?

Bitches, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

same goes for you as well. :cheers:

roxie911
12-16-2009, 03:09 PM
done

thanks, pookie :kiss:

AnthonyF
12-16-2009, 03:10 PM
who?
Who you think son? ;):rolleyes:

Who's this about? And they even texted me. lulz

-Ant.

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 03:11 PM

REALLY?????

it had something to do with the girl whos missing an oreo saying btstone had a small penis and toxxxic posted up an IM conversation that she had with somebody as proof of the conversation. I skipped through the middle of the thread though so I missed a lot of it, but thats the jist of the ordeal, im sure somebody can give waaay better cliffs than that.

lanning
12-16-2009, 03:12 PM
butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com
butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com butthurt.com

Jaimecbr900
same goes for you as well. :cheers:

Bri, my dear, as much as I try to help you.....listen to his advise on this because he is 1000000% right.

YOU shouldn't trust ANYBODY around here that hasn't earned that trust 10 fold. There are some 2 faced trifling SOB's right around you and the more ammo you give them, the more they'll shoot you with later. Don't give them any ammo, and they can't shoot you with it later.

Sorry, but he's right. :goodjob:

bdydrpdmazda