PDA

View Full Version : WTB: DA Integra 2Dr

B18lshatch
12-15-2009, 01:26 PM
I need Side Skirts, Both Bumpers and Both Doors. Basically a shell. My younger brother a new car so i asked him what he was doing with his car. so i got it from him. This thing is ugly!!! Big body kit, Huge wing. It will posted up soon as the D-Rice DA project. Can anyone help. email me at [email protected] or pm me. thank you

goldenchild
12-16-2009, 09:54 PM
I have both doors (Aztec Green) bare doors ...just door and the glass, i have JDM regulators for it but will only work for RHD, I have the Front Bumper (Aztec Green)....pm for quicker response

jadakid88
12-17-2009, 12:19 PM
good seller
I have both doors (Aztec Green) bare doors ...just door and the glass, i have JDM regulators for it but will only work for RHD, I have the Front Bumper (Aztec Green)....pm for quicker response

jadakid88
12-17-2009, 12:20 PM
and there arent any stock sideskirts for a da just take of the the body kit ones and search for your oem parts...:2cents:
I need Side Skirts, Both Bumpers and Both Doors. Basically a shell. My younger brother a new car so i asked him what he was doing with his car. so i got it from him. This thing is ugly!!! Big body kit, Huge wing. It will posted up soon as the D-Rice DA project. Can anyone help. email me at [email protected] or pm me. thank you

B18lshatch
12-18-2009, 10:20 AM
Aight thx!!!

NEMO
12-21-2009, 12:22 PM
i have a DA shell for $300.