12-15-2009, 03:12 AM
http://www.yo-yos.net/images/Special-olympics-relay-for-.jpg

Yes it made me laugh.

ilovemyhonda.
12-15-2009, 07:01 AM
Evan you are horrible!

n00bsrus
12-15-2009, 07:03 AM
the dude on the left that's fully dressed!!! lets see some re-re noooods!!!

ilovemyhonda.
12-15-2009, 07:05 AM
the dude on the left that's fully dressed!!! lets see some re-re noooods!!!

:gay:talk is :gay:

Sol-Badguy
12-15-2009, 07:17 AM
Haha!

ilovemyhonda.
12-15-2009, 07:23 AM
Oh I think I found the rere...In Evan's signature..

lol j/k..I wuff you Evan.

n00bsrus
12-15-2009, 07:25 AM
i'm a girl. def. not gay.

ilovemyhonda.
12-15-2009, 07:33 AM
i'm a girl. def. not gay.

yeah after I posted it, I noticed your signature and then thought maybe this person is a female. lolol

Kevykev
12-15-2009, 09:05 AM
To all the people that make fun of mentally challenged people or people who have very little control over their situation, You clearly have a LOT to learn in life.

AdriSciontC
12-15-2009, 09:07 AM
Its the special olympics.... I think they're all "special"...

Catnip
12-15-2009, 09:37 AM
To all the people that make fun of mentally challenged people or people who have very little control over their situation, You clearly have a LOT to learn in life.

To all the people that take everything in life so serious, that they can't sit back and laugh at the misfortunes handed to either them, a family member, or just someone in general, but not in a malicious way, you clearly have a LOT to learn in life.

PS. My cousin is mentally handicapped, I love her to death, but sometimes a joke isn't the end of the world. Crack a joke about my big forehead, or the way my stomach fucks up because I ate almost anything... I'll laugh, because if you can't laugh about things in life, you'll be the PMS'ing bitch that no one wants to be around.

kthnxbye

Kevykev
12-15-2009, 10:55 AM
To all the people that take everything in life so serious, that they can't sit back and laugh at the misfortunes handed to either them, a family member, or just someone in general, but not in a malicious way, you clearly have a LOT to learn in life.

PS. My cousin is mentally handicapped, I love her to death, but sometimes a joke isn't the end of the world. Crack a joke about my big forehead, or the way my stomach fucks up because I ate almost anything... I'll laugh, because if you can't laugh about things in life, you'll be the PMS'ing bitch that no one wants to be around.

kthnxbye

You're right, jokes aren't the end of the world, that's the only thing you posted that you're right about though.

There's only a handful of things that I find inappropriate to joke about, that just happens to be one of them. I'm not the "life judge" on what's appropriate or not, I was stating how i felt.

I bet your cousin would be saddened if she knew you made this thread, thinks she'd find it funny? She'd probably cry. All misfortunes are NOT the same.

She should drop kick your big ass fo'e head. (Not many will see what I did right there.)

lol @ you making it seem like i'm one of those serious ppl that don't know how to laugh and have fun, i just have some standards/limits boundaries whatever you wanna call them.

I'll most likely joke around with you on something else, just not this topic.

Catnip
12-15-2009, 12:06 PM
You're right, jokes aren't the end of the world, that's the only thing you posted that you're right about though.

There's only a handful of things that I find inappropriate to joke about, that just happens to be one of them. I'm not the "life judge" on what's appropriate or not, I was stating how i felt.

I bet your cousin would be saddened if she knew you made this thread, thinks she'd find it funny? She'd probably cry. All misfortunes are NOT the same.

She should drop kick your big ass fo'e head. (Not many will see what I did right there.)

lol @ you making it seem like i'm one of those serious ppl that don't know how to laugh and have fun, i just have some standards/limits boundaries whatever you wanna call them.

I'll most likely joke around with you on something else, just not this topic.

I said what I said in the wrong way. It wasn't INTENDED to be an attack, but I do stick beside what I said for the most part, just not the manner in which I went about it.

I can't and won't argue/debate what you said, because it's an opinion, though. I can respect it :goodjob:

u8myore0
12-15-2009, 12:20 PM
i dont agree with this thread, Evan. : (

Catnip
12-15-2009, 12:24 PM
i dont agree with this thread, Evan. : (

It was a joke directed towards LS3kid, for his "Spot the DD in this picture" thread ;)

gotrice?
12-15-2009, 06:02 PM
thats fuckin hillarious! hahahaha

Kevykev
12-15-2009, 09:18 PM
I said what I said in the wrong way. It wasn't INTENDED to be an attack, but I do stick beside what I said for the most part, just not the manner in which I went about it.

I can't and won't argue/debate what you said, because it's an opinion, though. I can respect it :goodjob:

I hear you man, no sweat

lanning
12-15-2009, 09:20 PM
is that mr. bean 3rd from the left

MINI
12-15-2009, 10:50 PM
How many medals did you win, Evan?

Tech5
12-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Evan what if I told you my brother is a RERE and that you just have offended me!!!!

DB4LYFE ™
12-15-2009, 11:06 PM
these were his winning competitors!

~DB4LYFE

SleeperWRX
12-15-2009, 11:08 PM
is that mr. bean 3rd from the left

:lmao:

Catnip
12-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Evan what if I told you my brother is a RERE and that you just have offended me!!!!

I'd say that you probably should've called him something else if it offended you that I called him the same thing...?

lol

Tech5
12-15-2009, 11:40 PM
I'd say that you probably should've called him something else if it offended you that I called him the same thing...?

lol
:(:(:(:(:(

Catnip
12-15-2009, 11:42 PM
:(:(:(:(:(

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

homo

Tech5
12-16-2009, 12:18 AM
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

homo
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: