PDA

View Full Version : Misc Anyone thinking of buying a house.

§treet_§peed
12-14-2009, 11:09 PM
Beware of buying any property built by Scott Breedlove or the Breedlove family. Reason I say this, is because they build their houses with the cheapest materials and cheapest labor. Shit is always falling apart. Like today I had to fix some plumbing issues. Materials used where very cheap, and you can tell that whoever done the labor didn't really know what they where doing. They also seemed to rush it because things seemed to be thrown together and done in a poor manor. I say this as a friendly warning to those thinking of buying a home, so you don't make the same mistake we did.

Mantooth
12-14-2009, 11:10 PM
:cheers:

Catnip
12-14-2009, 11:11 PM
HOW DARE YOU COME ONTO IA AND DISREPEC HIS WHO FAMIRY?

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2009, 11:13 PM
Beware of buying any property built by Scott Breedlove or the Breedlove family. Reason I say this, is because they build their houses with the cheapest materials and cheapest labor. Shit is always falling apart. Like today I had to fix some plumbing issues. Materials used where very cheap, and you can tell that whoever done the labor didn't really know what they where doing. They also seemed to rush it because things seemed to be thrown together and done in a poor manor. I say this as a friendly warning to those thinking of buying a home, so you don't make the same mistake we did.

My house has been paid for for over 20 years. So I'm not doing anything. But you're saying because your house is in repairs that all houses built by this builder are in the same condition? That's kind of a tall claim to make. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
12-14-2009, 11:13 PM
He already knows, this also had nothing to do with what we talked about earlier. I confronted him about several things before. Hell over a year ago and he never mentioned them again. Well today when the plumbing fucked up, I just got finished fixing it, I'm done being nice. I even called him earlier and never got an answer. Fuck him. I'll let everyone that I can know. He doesn't just own subdivisions in Hall county, him and his family have property all over Georgia.

§treet_§peed
12-14-2009, 11:14 PM
My house has been paid for for over 20 years. So I'm not doing anything. But you're saying because your house is in repairs that all houses built by this builder are in the same condition? That's kind of a tall claim to make. Later, QD.
All three of my neighbors have had the similar issues. Not just my home man.

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2009, 11:17 PM
Well good luck, I guess. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
12-14-2009, 11:23 PM
I would hope so as well. O well, good thing I have common handy-man knowledge. That and if I don't know how to fix it, there is always google.

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2009, 11:25 PM
I would hope so as well. O well, good thing I have common handy-man knowledge. That and if I don't know how to fix it, there is always google.

I read you. But if shit is really fucking up that bad for several folks, why not get together and do something? Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
12-15-2009, 10:32 AM
We should be here in the next few days.