PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU OWN A BUILDING(s) OR LAND - CLICK

AtifSajid
12-14-2009, 11:52 AM
If you own a building, warehouse, lots of properties, or a piece of land that you have constructed something on it, contact me. I can get lots of money back for you from the IRS.

This is a legit IRS approved quick depreciation of your property that the IRS doesnt tell you about. Its free study that I conduct on your business, and then when the free study comes back to me, you will know exactly how much you will get back from the IRS and then we proceed with the FULL STUDY - this is what costs the owner. Best of all is that you will know how much you are getting in return.

FOR EXAMPLE:

For every Million your property is worth, you are gauranteed $70,000 back minimum - this is no Bullshit either.

This doesnt include the remodeling you have completed inside the place either. That is included in the depreciation also.

I have completed 6 of these studies here in the Atlanta area and the owners of these business are hyped due to the money they are getting back from IRS. You can either get a check cut back that is taxed, or leave the money with the IRS to pay for future tax hits you get.

No long term issues or anything.

Let's get together and talk over lunch and I will give you the information you need.

PM me and we can go from there.

thecrazyone
12-14-2009, 03:55 PM
interested..whats the catch? Obviously you charge something right?

aneel
12-15-2009, 08:02 PM
^ x2.. i dont have property but my father does...

aneeL

thecrazyone
12-15-2009, 08:41 PM
also mind telling us, your qualifications?

SPOOLIN
12-16-2009, 03:24 PM
need more, my wifes family has property galore

Glides
12-16-2009, 03:38 PM
Can't post a thread up like this man and not answer questions people ask.

aneel
12-29-2009, 09:26 PM
???

aneeL

mmmmpsi
12-29-2009, 09:31 PM
guaranteed...

Non-Spell Check business ads FTL! just saying.

AtifSajid
01-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Sorry guys...I completely forgot about this thread. Plus I did state to PM me. Here are some answers to your questions..

There is a charge once the free study is completed.

FOR EXAMPLE:

If you are owed $150k your actual study will cost "about" $9k. Half is due at signing the paperwork, and once we complete the full study and bring you back the paperwork showing all the details, then the final amount will be due.

MY QUALIFICATIONS:

Im the one bringing the business to my company so I only require sales qualifications. The study is performed by a team of engineers and the paperwork is also completed by Accountants. I do however know how the process works from beginning to end.

Please PM me and I will also keep an eye on this thread.

nsany(atl)
01-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Sounds like a scam, anything you ahve to pay up front 9K usually is

AtifSajid
01-05-2010, 03:59 PM
Sounds like a scam, anything you ahve to pay up front 9K usually is

Please re-read everything before posting.

People who dont know anything about business will call this a scam. Actually you cant post anything on IA business related without it being called a scam. Just because the knowledge of half the people on this site is ZERO.

I just completed 3 properties that were worth over 2 Million a piece. These businesses received $150k in tax credit and are happy as fuck.

ONCE AGAIN PAPERWORK WILL BE SIGNED ALL THE WAY ALONG THE PROCESS. YOU WILL RECEIVE CONTACT NUMBERS, BUSINESS CARDS, AND PAPERWORK.

I have been in business for over 10 years here in Atlanta so I have a good reputation for the people who know me.

If you are interested contact me.

Thanks.

k3tsurui
01-15-2010, 06:48 AM
lol a business proposition from a person who's moto is "everyday i am hustlin"