PDA

View Full Version : TW: 5dmkII kit

james
12-14-2009, 07:48 AM
Just testing the waters here. Do I need a pic for that? Rules never mentioned it...

I know I am going to sell my 5dmkII. I am just not sure this is the right place to be looking for the right buyer in that most of the people here are A) Nikon guys or B) total lowballers. No offense. With that said, if there is actual interest, shoot me and email at [email protected] or simply bump this thread with interest. I am NOT going to take a hit on the price to get rid of it sooner.

Included:

Canon 5dmkII
Canon 24-105L
I still have all the doc's, box, paperwork, etc etc.

attached is a pic to satisfy pic people.

I paid ~3800 for this. I had to pay tax since I bought it locally. I don't expect anyone to pay anywhere close to that. But lets say I am interested in ~3200.00 OBO.

nextelbuddy
12-14-2009, 09:38 AM
I am NOT going to take a hit on the price to get rid of it sooner.

hah you and every other camera enthusiast out there.....

i swear camera people are like Gun people they NEVER take a hit and just hold onto their equipment. its almost always better to simply purchase camera equipment new as you get your factory warranty, the peace of mind that you are the first person using your new equipment instead of getting equipment that has been used for even a year (regardless of the shutter accuations) and still almost always paying close to full price. I myself cant justify buying used equipment no matter how "mint" it is or how "well" the prev owner took care of it just to save a couple of hundres dollars when you are already paying over 3 grand for it.

thats like buying a 50,000 dollar car and getting a couple thousand off the price but in the end the financed monthly price is hardly worth it.

if you are really interested in selling then make the deal sweet becuase if you dont then in the end you really arent interested in selling it in the first place and probably better off keeping it as a backup camera or just keep shooting with it.

with that said... good luck the 5DMKII is a beast of a camera considering the Nikon Equivilant FF D3S doesnt shoot 1080P movie but instead only does 720p and is only lmited to 24 fps where as with the Canon you get 1080p and the option of 30 fps.

good luck

james
12-14-2009, 10:20 AM
hah you and every other camera enthusiast out there.....

i swear camera people are like Gun people they NEVER take a hit and just hold onto their equipment. its almost always better to simply purchase camera equipment new as you get your factory warranty, the peace of mind that you are the first person using your new equipment instead of getting equipment that has been used for even a year (regardless of the shutter accuations) and still almost always paying close to full price. I myself cant justify buying used equipment no matter how "mint" it is or how "well" the prev owner took care of it just to save a couple of hundres dollars when you are already paying over 3 grand for it.

thats like buying a 50,000 dollar car and getting a couple thousand off the price but in the end the financed monthly price is hardly worth it.

if you are really interested in selling then make the deal sweet becuase if you dont then in the end you really arent interested in selling it in the first place and probably better off keeping it as a backup camera or just keep shooting with it.

with that said... good luck the 5DMKII is a beast of a camera considering the Nikon Equivilant FF D3S doesnt shoot 1080P movie but instead only does 720p and is only lmited to 24 fps where as with the Canon you get 1080p and the option of 30 fps.

good luck

it is what it is. but no, not taking a hit. obviously importatlanta is not the best place to look for a buyer, but someone will pay the price for it, i guarantee you that.

nextelbuddy
12-14-2009, 10:34 AM
it is what it is. but no, not taking a hit. obviously importatlanta is not the best place to look for a buyer, but someone will pay the price for it, i guarantee you that.

not saying you should just saying no camera person does and its been like this since time can tell

doesnt really matter where you sell it, it will sell its just all about the right place the right time situation honestly.

you may sell it here, ebay, craigslist who knows..

rbf
12-16-2009, 12:31 PM
hmmmm.. I've been wanting a markII.

goodluck w/sell.