PDA

View Full Version : Most terrifying day...COULD BE YOUR KIDS!!

CaTcH22
12-13-2009, 07:06 PM
I can "semi"-look back and laugh at this now because everything turned out ok. But this is something that everyone takes for granted that will "never" happen to them.
My wife calls me Saturday afternoon while I was at the open house for JJSPEC. She is flippin out!! So histericle that I cant get a word of what shes saying. She finally take a couple breaths and tells me this. "The boys are gone!! " I said "what are you talkin about". She laid my 6 year old boy, my 4 year old boy, and my 9month girl down, and they all took a nap. When she woke up, the boys were not in there rooms and the back door was unlocked and opened. ALL of the doors were locked when they laid down. She walked around the house yellin their names and they were definatly not inside. It was about 40 deg. and raining outside. She went into our fenced in back yard and the side gate was open! She yelled for the boys and they were not in the back yard. So you can only imagine what was going through her head. She was terrified and thinkin that someone broke into our house and kipnapped them or they snuck out of the house and someone grabbed them.

Well, my 6 yr old decided that they should walk to their friend's house to see if he was home, to play!! They put their coats on and headed out the back door. He lives almost 1 mile away, down a dirt road, and they walked in the freezing rain with no socks on and no gloves to this boys house, BUT he wasnt home. So they headed back to our house and they got lost and couldnt find the way back. Some Older guy picked them up in his truck! My wife was down at the end of the road and just happened to see them in his truck, and he stopped and asked if they were hers.

Holy shit! Talk about the worst day of my life!!

Scotsman
12-13-2009, 07:08 PM
holy shit , glad to hear they are back home safe

JJSPEC Racing
12-13-2009, 07:13 PM
I saw the look on your face and it said it all. I am glad it turned out as good as it did.I cant imagine what was going through your mind on the way home during what has to seem like it was 200 miles away.

87 Turbo II
12-13-2009, 07:14 PM
Oh man, glad to hear they are safe. You might want to work on some way of getting your oldest one to not make calls like that on their own. Idk how, but man good luck with them. I'm just happy all is well.

CaTcH22
12-13-2009, 07:20 PM
Thanks. Man I was sweatin bullets on the way home. I drove 25 miles in about 10 mins, in the rain. I BEAT the cops there!! The youngest had all started to get frostbite on his hands.

CaTcH22
12-13-2009, 07:21 PM
Oh man, glad to hear they are safe. You might want to work on some way of getting your oldest one to not make calls like that on their own. Idk how, but man good luck with them. I'm just happy all is well.
We asked him why he didnt wake his mother up to ask for "permission". He said "I was scared she would say no".

87 Turbo II
12-13-2009, 07:26 PM
We asked him why he didnt wake his mother up to ask for "permission". He said "I was scared she would say no".

He sounds really smart, in an unexperienced currently dangerous way. Kind of a double edged sword. He is capable of semi-complex independent thinking, so that's good, but this kind of stuff can happen. I hope it all works out straightening his mentality out to trust you guys as parents, and to understand why sometimes he doesn't get his way for a reason. Kids can really throw you for a loop, but hey, they're ok now, and they'll live to scare the shit out of you again. Hope your whole family does well these next few years. I think being able to get through this experience probably taught them a lot, so that's good.

MachNU
12-13-2009, 07:26 PM

Good to hear everything turned out okay...but on the flip side least your kid was honest! :lmfao:

Kourt
12-13-2009, 07:28 PM
I don't see how you kept from beating their asses, but good job lol. I felt bad when you told me because we were picking on you saying Becky cracked the whip and you had to get home! Glad they are safe though!

CaTcH22
12-13-2009, 07:33 PM
He sounds really smart, in an unexperienced currently dangerous way. Kind of a double edged sword. He is capable of semi-complex independent thinking, so that's good, but this kind of stuff can happen. I hope it all works out straightening his mentality out to trust you guys as parents, and to understand why sometimes he doesn't get his way for a reason. Kids can really throw you for a loop, but hey, they're ok now, and they'll live to scare the shit out of you again. Hope your whole family does well these next few years. I think being able to get through this experience probably taught them a lot, so that's good.
Yes, he is VERY smart. He had the ability to get himself and his brother out of their pajamas and into completly different clothes, grab their jackets and sneak quietly out the back door. We give him every opportunity to express himself independently, but he took this TOO far. Lol

CaTcH22
12-13-2009, 07:35 PM
I don't see how you kept from beating their asses, but good job lol. I felt bad when you told me because we were picking on you saying Becky cracked the whip and you had to get home! Glad they are safe though!
Yeah, I tried to get outta their as quietly as possible cuz I was about to have a heartattack and I wanted to be sure what was goin on b4 I told ANYONE.

CaTcH22
12-13-2009, 07:35 PM
Good to hear everything turned out okay...but on the flip side least your kid was honest! :lmfao:
Honest as Abe. :lmfao:

SleeperWRX
12-13-2009, 07:40 PM
Good thing the 9 month old can't walk...lol.

On a serious note, happy to hear that things went okay.

Kourt
12-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Good thing the 9 month old can't walk...lol.

On a serious note, happy to hear that things went okay.

She can walk! that would have been horrible, lol

SleeperWRX
12-13-2009, 07:46 PM
She can walk! that would have been horrible, lol

:lmao:

Evil Goat
12-13-2009, 08:02 PM
glad everything turned out okay man!

CaTcH22
12-13-2009, 08:05 PM
glad everything turned out okay man!
Me too. Im glad she saw them in the guys truck!

WalkS
12-13-2009, 08:13 PM
Damn man, ya you didn't look to happy when you left! But I am glad to hear everything is okay!

Elbow
12-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Holy hell! That sounds horrible, glad they were safe.

The Ninja
12-13-2009, 08:23 PM

Ok, Dr. Phil.

CaTcH22
12-13-2009, 08:26 PM
Ok, Dr. Phil.
Trust me, I understand every single word he said.......

Evil Goat
12-13-2009, 08:27 PM
damn man, the more i think about it the more i want to whip my little boy just because :D

CaTcH22
12-13-2009, 08:36 PM
damn man, the more i think about it the more i want to whip my little boy just because :D
Keep THAT ONE under your eyes!!!!!!!!!!

stormcrow
12-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Yes, he is VERY smart. He had the ability to get himself and his brother out of their pajamas and into completly different clothes, grab their jackets and sneak quietly out the back door. We give him every opportunity to express himself independently, but he took this TOO far. Lol

exorbitantly glad to hear that this story had a happy ending.

Evil Goat
12-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Keep THAT ONE under your eyes!!!!!!!!!!

man you have no idea....im dreading christmas morning :no:

AFSil80
12-13-2009, 08:42 PM

Probably b/c he bullies Kyle Perry around, hahaha.

Elbow
12-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Ok, Dr. Phil.

LOL

Kourt
12-13-2009, 08:49 PM

Remember the punishment we discussed. Let them open their presents christmas morning and make the last one a can of gas, then burn their gifts!

Evil Goat
12-13-2009, 08:51 PM
Probably b/c he bullies Kyle Perry around, hahaha.

bwahahahaha....

"SUCK MY BALLS!"

Remember the punishment we discussed. Let them open their presents christmas morning and make the last one a can of gas, then burn their gifts!

i will have gas on hand christmas morning anyway....wont bother me, chris farley sized boys dont ride 50's, lol

The Ninja
12-13-2009, 08:53 PM
exorbitantly glad to hear that this story had a happy ending.

You used that word so awkwardly, it makes me think you just learned it. Was that the vocab word for the week?

allout13
12-13-2009, 09:16 PM
I'm glad to see that everything is okay!

when I was 4, I put my parents through a similar situation when I rode my big wheel to my friends house. They got their point across when I returned, and I never did it again. Hopefully your children learned as well!

stormcrow
12-13-2009, 09:27 PM
You used that word so awkwardly, it makes me think you just learned it. Was that the vocab word for the week?

word-of-the-day toilet paper. and i had just taken a massive deuce before that post.

Mantooth
12-13-2009, 10:04 PM
word-of-the-day toilet paper. and i had just taken a massive deuce before that post.+1

CaTcH22
12-14-2009, 12:23 PM
+1
Go play in someone elses thread.

98tegCHICK
12-14-2009, 09:55 PM
Glad everything worked out ok. I have a almost 4 year old (he'll be 4 two days before Christmas) and is ridiculously smart...I worry about him doin stuff like that all the time. Usually tho, if he takes a nap, I take one with him and he wakes me up. He never leaves the room til I'm fully awake. I'd have a heart attack if somethin like that ever happens..

gotrice?
12-15-2009, 06:05 PM
damn dude i would have shit all over myself if that happened

eraser4g63
12-15-2009, 11:21 PM
When I got home someone would have been getting an ass whooping.

Tech5
12-16-2009, 12:57 AM
Sounds like the mother wasnt doing her job and needs her ass whooped....DEFAC's!!!!!

jR1_kS14
12-16-2009, 03:13 AM
you should beat them

DON'T

EVER

LEAVE

THE

HOUSE

WITHOUT

TELLING

ME

lulz

Humphrizzle
12-16-2009, 03:41 AM
Ok, Dr. Phil.

lol.. i know.. that guy's like 19 telling a father of 3 how to teach his children.

stfu kid.

dallasb84
12-16-2009, 03:51 AM
wow

bdydrpdmazda
12-16-2009, 04:38 AM
You should teach them not to get into cars with strangers. Glad everything turned out ok though.

CaTcH22
12-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Sounds like the mother wasnt doing her job and needs her ass whooped....DEFAC's!!!!!
The mother aka my wife, asshole, locked all the doors, and everyone was supposed to be asleep. He woke up and that is when the events occured. She gets up 3 or 4 times at night to take care of my 9 month old, so she is tired during the day. Do you know how the mind of a 6 year old works?? They think they are indestructible. Trust me that this was very traumatic for him when he saw how much of a ruckus this caused, and he will not do this again. BUT if he decides to later in life, how are you gonna stop him, huh.... smart guy??!!

Kasper
12-17-2009, 07:26 AM
Im really really glad that everything worked out for the best.. but im thinkin for the next few years id shackel his ass to the bed post when when he goes to take a nap! either that or handcuff and damn cow bell on him so he cant get it off and sneak! Im really glad everything worked out