PDA

View Full Version : My next investigation might be here...

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2009, 10:45 AM
It's been a couple of years since my last "hunt" and I think I have found my next one. I just got back from my daily walk around my neighborhood. I've been on this ritual (twice a day, same time, same path) for four weeks now and never seen anything. Today I'm coming around a corner onto an intersecting street when I look over into the yard of a house on the street. About 30 yards away from me I see a dog just standing there looking at me. Next flexing a muscle or anything as I keep walking in its direction. Never barked or made a sound. I'm thinking great because 2 days ago I was attacked by a dog. I look down for just a second to see if there is a rock/stick at my feet or whatever and look back up to make sure the dog wasn't approaching me.

The dog was gone. No trace.

There is nothing but three pine trees (spread out) in the entire yard and this animal was a good 40-50 feet from the house of the yard he was in. There was no way he had time to get around that house without me seeing him because I was just at the edge of the yard of that house and had a good vantage point. I stopped and looked all around to make sure he wasn't anywhere around me. There was no sign of the animal. I waited for a bit to see if I could see it running around somewhere and nothing. The house was closed up or I would have stopped and asked (just for the hail of it).

As stated earlier, I have been on this same walk every day for four weeks and have not one time seen this dog, or any other, on this entire street, let alone here at this house. I'll be back by there this afternoon and hopefully I'll be able to ask someone around if they know of a dog that fits its description.

Hmmmm. Later, QD.

Lankhoss
12-13-2009, 10:50 AM
I think you are being hunted, and the perpetrator messed up and let you see its face today.

Not to worry you or anything....

95alty
12-13-2009, 10:52 AM
Its your secret Admirererer... you just saw a glimpse of their covert operative... Bourne Identity

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2009, 11:19 AM
I think you are being hunted, and the perpetrator messed up and let you see its face today.

Not to worry you or anything....

Hmmm. Should I worry? Lolol. I'll bring Max so maybe he can protect me, lolol. Later, QD.

Lankhoss
12-13-2009, 11:27 AM
Hmmm. Should I worry? Lolol. I'll bring Max so maybe he can protect me, lolol. Later, QD.

LOL, Max can't protect you from a moth! ;-)

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2009, 11:36 AM
LOL, Max can't protect you from a moth! ;-)

Well if I need protection from a moth, I'll know not to call you, lolol. Later, QD.

True Pyroman
12-13-2009, 02:33 PM
max being your dog? why don't you take him every time? I'm sure he would enjoy the walk too.

Ziptied
12-13-2009, 02:40 PM
It was a ghost dog, look out for Kujo......

Elbow
12-13-2009, 02:41 PM
It was me, you got cute eyes.

dohc4.6sc
12-13-2009, 02:44 PM
what would a ghost dog mean though? i knew you hunted human ghosts but what does animals have to do with anything? just curious.

Elbow
12-13-2009, 02:46 PM
what would a ghost dog mean though? i knew you hunted human ghosts but what does animals have to do with anything? just curious.

The dog killed the guy who lives in the house and he killed the dog as he was dying so they died together so the dog is linked to a human ghost.

Ziptied
12-13-2009, 02:50 PM
The dog killed the guy who lives in the house and he killed the dog as he was dying so they died together so the dog is linked to a human ghost.

Read my mind..... reps.

EL42
12-13-2009, 02:56 PM
i don't think you have anything to worry about. you're an 8 feet tall,heavily tattooed,cali-gangbanger lookin guy. i don't think even a ghost would mess with him.:ninja:jus sayin

JJSPEC Racing
12-13-2009, 04:27 PM
So, have you ever encountered an honest to goodness ghost? That would be cool and freaky at the same time.

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2009, 08:47 PM
So, have you ever encountered an honest to goodness ghost? That would be cool and freaky at the same time.

Many times, I have. Later, QD.

TSiFTW
12-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Thats weird shit. Never encountered any non human spirits of either kind, animal or demonic. However I did finally get to hunt a few weeks ago!! First one in 2 years. Got some not so good EVPs and my first ever good clear video evidence. I had a shadow clearly completely block out an IR reflection. I was pretty happy!

Back to the subject. The thought of non human spirits freak me out a little. It would be an exciting investigation though.

Fast Shadow
12-13-2009, 10:33 PM
that is creepy...

http://www.movietrimmer.com/content/default/english/images/movies/40318_3.jpg

coolcat
12-13-2009, 10:36 PM
There is nothing but three pine trees (spread out) in the entire yard

MAYBE HE WAS HIDING BEHIND A TREE

aguynamedpat
12-13-2009, 10:39 PM
Maybe the fucker climbed the tree.

toxxxic
12-13-2009, 11:06 PM
QD take me with you!

I want to hunt ghosteses! :(

aguynamedpat
12-13-2009, 11:22 PM
QD take me with you!

I want to hunt penisessssss. :(

There.

toxxxic
12-13-2009, 11:28 PM
There.

BITCH!

Kasper
12-14-2009, 06:57 AM
Oh shit u could join taps! We shall call you qd qhost dog wisperer. But you'll have to get as sexi as jlh if ya plan to make it on tv!