PDA

View Full Version : Music BANE, Stretch Arm Strong, Evergreen Terrace

Hulud
12-13-2009, 10:00 AM
ok so SAS is going to play 2 final shows (seems the end for them) with Bane and ET. 1/15 and 1/16 SC and Fl.

i think i am goin to head over to SC for that show, cant wait!!

GTScoob
12-14-2009, 02:12 AM
Where in SC? That would be the best bet since thats their home state, and I thought they'd disbanded a while ago and decided to focus on careers instead.

Havent cared much for Bane ever or Evergreen Terrace much after 2003/2004 but I never saw SAS live. If I dont get this job in LA I'm there.

JennB
12-16-2009, 10:12 PM
New Brookland Tavern in Columbia

I'm amazed that they have been together this long. I was at their first shows way back in the day, although with a few different band members. But still, good for them for keeping it together for so long and still being a really good band.

Hulud
01-01-2010, 10:20 AM
yea it columbia, gonna get the day off work and get out there

Vicosin
01-02-2010, 10:47 PM
Hell yeah man. Bane live is so incredible...my god. Stretch Arm Strong I haven't seen. And ET is pretty much the band that got me into non-traditional hardcore/metalcoreish. "No Donnie, These Men Are Nihilist"...the best. I have to see them live.

MidLifeCrisis
01-04-2010, 01:13 AM
Everytime i see your name i think of that shitbag band shai hulud. I tried, after seeing them play at a show with some wild bands, and i just could not get into them. Is there any relation between your name and the band? J/W.

Hulud
01-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Hell yeah man. Bane live is so incredible...my god. Stretch Arm Strong I haven't seen. And ET is pretty much the band that got me into non-traditional hardcore/metalcoreish. "No Donnie, These Men Are Nihilist"...the best. I have to see them live.

bane is great. saw them last when they played at the ps warehouse few months back.

Hulud
01-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Everytime i see your name i think of that shitbag band shai hulud. I tried, after seeing them play at a show with some wild bands, and i just could not get into them. Is there any relation between your name and the band? J/W.

thats where i get the name from. what bands did you see them with?

Vicosin
01-06-2010, 09:14 PM
bane is great. saw them last when they played at the ps warehouse few months back.
Ah I missed that show...AND I missed Have Heart's last show, so sad about that...

Bane is one of my favorites. Every time I hear "Some Came Running," I get the chills.

Hulud
01-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Ah I missed that show...AND I missed Have Heart's last show, so sad about that...

Bane is one of my favorites. Every time I hear "Some Came Running," I get the chills.

yea i missed have hearts last show as well but its ok i had seen them multiple times.

i may go see trapped under ice on tues after i get off work

Vicosin
01-07-2010, 02:06 PM
yea i missed have hearts last show as well but its ok i had seen them multiple times.

i may go see trapped under ice on tues after i get off work
Yeah, I never got to see them.. :[
I love Trapped Under Ice, they're so much fun live. EVELYN!
Have you heard Reign Supreme? They're probably my favorite non-trad hardcore band at the moment.

5speed
01-09-2010, 07:52 PM
shot I wish I could go to that. Im guessing your user name comes from Shai Hulud?

Hulud
01-14-2010, 02:58 PM
Yeah, I never got to see them.. :[
I love Trapped Under Ice, they're so much fun live. EVELYN!
Have you heard Reign Supreme? They're probably my favorite non-trad hardcore band at the moment.

yea ive been listening to them for a little bit

Hulud
01-14-2010, 02:58 PM
shot I wish I could go to that. Im guessing your user name comes from Shai Hulud?

yup

5speed
01-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Cool. I really want to see Comeback Kid again. They have been the best band I have ever seen live.

Hulud
01-15-2010, 09:12 AM
Cool. I really want to see Comeback Kid again. They have been the best band I have ever seen live.

yea they're good havent seen them in a few years