PDA

View Full Version : Graduated and Looking for a job

dvlerin41
12-13-2009, 09:19 AM
Just graduated Aviation Maintenance School and got my A&P license. Now I am on the hunt for a job. Anybody know any good websites or companies looking for Aircraft Mechanics.

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2009, 11:55 AM
Damn you just graduated and don't know how to look for a job? Or where?

Good luck. Later, QD.

MachNU
12-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Damn you just graduated and don't know how to look for a job? Or where?

Good luck. Later, QD.

DAM beat me to it! Guess that school he graduated from did not have a "Common Sense" Course! :lmao:

NewGen33
12-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Avination.com jsfirm.com...congrats and best of luck to you.

JDMGRNAV6
12-13-2009, 03:31 PM
good luck....... excuse the asshole comments.

congrats on graduating

dvlerin41
12-13-2009, 03:44 PM
yeh good ones.... u guys r just sooooo smart. Hey dickweed one and two i was looking for good aviation job websites. ohhhhh yeh u two live on IA and think haha lets comment on "ohhhhh har har they didnt teach u how to look for a job"...... "That was a goode one bill"

thanks for the congrats

i tried jsfirm.. not much going on in ATL

MachNU
12-13-2009, 04:12 PM
yeh good ones.... u guys r just sooooo smart. Hey dickweed one and two i was looking for good aviation job websites. ohhhhh yeh u two live on IA and think haha lets comment on "ohhhhh har har they didnt teach u how to look for a job"...... "That was a goode one bill"

thanks for the congrats

i tried jsfirm.. not much going on in ATL

Your 20 years old, with a Aviation degree, and you dont know how to look for a job? We dont have to make fun of you, your doing just fine on your own! :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2009, 08:42 PM
excuse the asshole comments.

I'll do my own apology if need be.

You graduated from aviation school and have no idea where to look? Never heard of a school that didn't have contacts. Man. You should learn to lighten up, Junior. Later, QD.

JDMGRNAV6
12-13-2009, 11:29 PM
he was jus asking around guys.... dnt kno him or anything but cnt we all jus get along and hit the bong?

no need for the shit

so much damn e bullying...

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2009, 12:30 AM
he was jus asking around guys.... dnt kno him or anything but cnt we all jus get along and hit the bong?

no need for the shit

so much damn e bullying...

I'm not an idiot, so no to the "bong." It's just a forum, remember? Later, QD.

dallasb84
12-14-2009, 12:38 AM
js firm sucks

send me your resume and ill try to get you on where i work.... hurry the year is about to end and they will be hiring for april

JJSPEC Racing
12-16-2009, 05:38 AM
You should contact the school administrator and see if they know where to check. They may even be able to point you in the right direction.

deathrex
12-16-2009, 10:25 AM
epps aviation is always hiring A&P's over at PDK

dvlerin41
12-17-2009, 09:14 PM
Yeh I have a interview at Epps in January, but keeping my options open and gonna keep looking. I have 2 buddys who work for epps, ones a pilot, one is a mechanic helper.

My school is tiny and I highly doubt they could do anything for me. I got a call from a a recruiter from Pinnacle Airlines, so we see how it goes.

dvlerin41
12-17-2009, 09:19 PM
pm'ed dallas