PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds Rant

speedminded
12-12-2009, 08:48 PM
The automated pre-recorded message that instantly plays when you pull up to the drive-thru is the epitome of laziness. Complete BS lol!

Over the weekend we stopped by around midnight, all the lights were on and cars were in the parking lot with people inside. Pulled up to the drive-thru an oddly enthusiastic voice says, "Welcome to McDonald’s! Would you like to try our new angus burger?!”. We say no thanks and go through with the order. Nobody responds. Hello? Nothing. Helllloooo? Nothing. We pull up to the window and there is nobody there. My first thought is they're getting robbed. We pull around and people, obviously 3rd party workers, are going in and out the side door. Well they must be under construction but we pull up to the drive-thru again anyways..."Welcome to McDonald’s! Would you like to try our new angus burger?!”. WTF! It's a recording :facepalm:

Evil Goat
12-12-2009, 08:49 PM
The recorded message that instantly plays when you pull up to the drive-thru is the epitome of laziness. Complete BS lol!

only fat people eat at mcds....

speedminded
12-12-2009, 08:51 PM
only fat people eat at mcds....Obviously the chicken sandwich after my 4 mile run today is going to clog my arteries and make my cholesterol sky rocket lol!

Evil Goat
12-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Obviously the chicken sandwich after my 4 mile run today is going to clog my arteries and make my cholesterol sky rocket lol!

you burned what? 1000 calories or so running 4 miles and ate 900 calories worth of $1 shitty chicken sandwich?

punkr6
12-12-2009, 08:54 PM
I haven't heard it yet, but I do not like the idea...

Evil Goat
12-12-2009, 08:56 PM
fuck who cares? the mcturds in byron employees mexicans only....every time i've been in there i practically have to get a picture menu and point at what i want

might as well be automated if you ask me....9 times out of 10 shitty places like mcd's hires the bottom of the barrel in that particular city anyway

punkr6
12-12-2009, 09:00 PM
I have noticed a lot of mexicans working there. maybe they should automate the whole place....

speedminded
12-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Updated, it posted the first time before I finished!

speedminded
12-12-2009, 09:06 PM
you burned what? 1000 calories or so running 4 miles and ate 900 calories worth of $1 shitty chicken sandwich?Try 360. I burn that off just laughing at the e-thugs on IA lol!

Evil Goat
12-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Try 360. I burn that off just laughing at the e-thugs on IA.

lulz, ia has e-thugs?

speedminded
12-12-2009, 09:14 PM
lulz, ia has e-thugs?That's what makes it funny. :tongue:

UpSideDownDesi
12-12-2009, 09:55 PM
At times like those think outside the bun lol. Let the man eat w/e he wants, goin in his stomach, not anyone elses.

yomomspimp06
12-12-2009, 09:58 PM
dollarmenuaire

Mantooth
12-12-2009, 10:00 PM
You're holding McDonald's to too high of standards.

yomomspimp06
12-12-2009, 10:02 PM
I hate living in the country...the nearest mcdonalds is over 20min drive haha

Ran
12-13-2009, 04:39 AM
*Pulls up to a McDonald's Drive-Thru*

McD's: "Good morning! Would you like to try a hot and fresh southern style chicken biscuit today?"
Ran: "No, thank you. Just a number three combo with a large OJ please."
McD's: "Si, you wan' fries?"
Ran: "I'm sorry?"
McD's: "Fries? Si?"
Ran: "...it's breakfast."
McD's: "Okay. Window please."
Ran: "..."

95alty
12-13-2009, 07:48 AM
^ LOL!!

Elbow
12-13-2009, 07:50 AM
It's McDonalds, do you expect them to have the workers sound all happy and nice? Fuck that place. Fuck most fast food. Save money and your life.

Sol-Badguy
12-13-2009, 09:42 AM

McD's: "Good morning! Would you like to try a hot and fresh southern style chicken biscuit today?"
Ran: "..."

:lmfao:

speedminded
12-13-2009, 12:26 PM

Ran: "..."Bingo. That's exactly what happened when we went back. I am all for teaching people and those gaining knowledge and moving up in this world BUT if someone is going to run the drive-thru then they need to be start off being capable of legibly speaking. Personally I don't go back to places that screw up orders or have poor customer service. I'd rather them outsource the drive-thru to an office than pay someone that can't efficiently it lol!