PDA

View Full Version : Misc has anyone on IA ever vacationed to cali?

VIP Style
12-12-2009, 05:26 PM
was your vacation to california nice? any pictures? about how much did it cost to enjoy yourself? thanks.

Mantooth
12-12-2009, 06:37 PM
was your vacation to california nice? any pictures? about how much did it cost to enjoy yourself? thanks.Sort of vacationed, but I was working as well. Idk exactly how much it cost, but it wasn't cheap. It really depends on what you want to do? Clubs, bars, parties, or just relax.

VIP Style
12-12-2009, 09:58 PM
was it around the los angeles area where you went?
Sort of vacationed, but I was working as well. Idk exactly how much it cost, but it wasn't cheap. It really depends on what you want to do? Clubs, bars, parties, or just relax.

uproot
12-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Ask QD

Mantooth
12-13-2009, 12:34 AM
was it around the los angeles area where you went?All over, Northern and Southern. I have a lot of friend in the LA area. If you want to hit one of them up and ask them some questions, I'll let them know. In fact, I'm missing the gR Rally launch party tonight. It's at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood. :(

leobond001
12-13-2009, 10:50 AM
when i was 15, me and the fams spent 3 days in LA. Went on the queen mary ship, went to this water park event thing and hit the malls. So many japan related things you can buy ( i was in love), then took a boat to catalina island and spent 4 days there. that island is bomb ass. crystal blue water, nice women, plenty of things to do.

Came back and drove to San diego and spent 2 days out there. went downtown and to this little old part of san diego that was tourist orriented.

I love cali. been there 3 times and wanna move there.

Mantooth
12-13-2009, 10:52 AM
when i was 15, me and the fams spent 3 days in LA. Went on the queen mary ship, went to this water park event thing and hit the malls. So many japan related things you can buy ( i was in love), then took a boat to catalina island and spent 4 days there. that island is bomb ass. crystal blue water, nice women, plenty of things to do.

Came back and drove to San diego and spent 2 days out there. went downtown and to this little old part of san diego that was tourist orriented.

I love cali. been there 3 times and wanna move there.I've been there once, for an extended period of time, and really want to move there. Isn't Cali so fvcking bad ass?!

leobond001
12-13-2009, 11:09 AM
I've been there once, for an extended period of time, and really want to move there. Isn't Cali so fvcking bad ass?!

hell yeah i love the mix of culture's. learning new ones and stuff.

Mantooth
12-13-2009, 11:31 AM
hell yeah i love the mix of culture's. learning new ones and stuff.Me too.

True Pyroman
12-13-2009, 02:37 PM
hell yeah i love the mix of culture's. learning new ones and stuff.

except all the illegal mexicans. they put barb wire around the traffic signs to keep people from spray painting them.

I lived in cali for 5 years... soon as I'm able I'm moving back! too damn cold here/ SOME black people cant speak english.

ATLTSX
12-13-2009, 06:58 PM
I drove to Eibach last year and had a blast. I'd say you could have a good time if you took around 1500-2000.

JennB
12-13-2009, 07:18 PM
Yes. What part are you looking to spend time in, how do you plan to get there/get around, how picky are you with hotels, is there anything you really want to be near and how long do you plan to stay?

Too many variables to answer the question as stated. California is a big state. Last time we were in LA, we got great deals on flights, hotels and car and probably only spent about $1000-$1200 and we pretty much did as we pleased. I travel a LOT for work and get flight, hotel and rental car discounts though.

Last time I was in San Diego, I probably only spent $800 or so. Much less because I knew a lot of people there and really didn't go out shopping or spend much on food. Just a nice hotel near the beach, car and gas.

leobond001
12-13-2009, 07:45 PM
except all the illegal mexicans. they put barb wire around the traffic signs to keep people from spray painting them.

I lived in cali for 5 years... soon as I'm able I'm moving back! too damn cold here/ SOME black people cant speak english.

Thats that southern draw america loves so much. i'm from here and i hate it

EJdm
12-17-2009, 12:09 AM
i lived in cali all my life well in til i moved here 2 years ago...a lot of things you can do but its pretty expensive if you want to have a fun time...theres nice beaches awesome babes and a good mix race..

Elbow
12-17-2009, 09:58 AM
My brother just drove there across country, he loved Cali, his SN on here is Santacruz77.