PDA

View Full Version : NVIDIA GeForce 6200 no dualview... HELP...

Hektik
12-12-2009, 04:36 PM
ok I have an NVIDIA GeForce 6200 video card connected to both the main computer monitor and my Sony 51 inch Rear Projection Tv.. heres my problem.. when i have the card configured for clone mode the display shows up fine on my Tv, but when i try to configure it to dualview i get a very fuzzy screen with no actual viewable display on the tv..
any body who has experience with this I would greatly appreciate any and all advice on how to get this working...

Nemesis
12-12-2009, 04:50 PM
ok I have an NVIDIA GeForce 6200 video card connected to both the main computer monitor and my Sony 51 inch Rear Projection Tv.. heres my problem.. when i have the card configured for clone mode the display shows up fine on my Tv, but when i try to configure it to dualview i get a very fuzzy screen with no actual viewable display on the tv..
any body who has experience with this I would greatly appreciate any and all advice on how to get this working...

You need to make sure that the rear projection is capable of displaying a resolution provided by the card. How old is the rear projection? Also you need to make sure that you display the proper refresh rate for the projection screen, you may want to be careful as it could damage the screen.

Hektik
12-12-2009, 05:34 PM
You need to make sure that the rear projection is capable of displaying a resolution provided by the card. How old is the rear projection? Also you need to make sure that you display the proper refresh rate for the projection screen, you may want to be careful as it could damage the screen.

it displays the screen fine when i have it on clone so im guessing that it can display it... I didnt know that it could damage the screen tho thanks for that ill definately try not to mess with it to much. wouldnt want to mess up my tv.. i guess ill just leave it in clone mode:goodjob:

Nemesis
12-12-2009, 08:49 PM
Is it going from DVI to DVI (card to screen)?