PDA

View Full Version : Movies/TV The Blind Side

95alty
12-12-2009, 10:51 AM
AWESOME MOVIE!!! 10/10 a must see.... plus Sandra Bullock was finer than a mufugga

jhadleyh
12-12-2009, 10:53 AM
DID THE MARINE CRY?

on a side note I do wanna see this.

and on another side note ima hit you up later about OTS I might not be joining ROTC at UGA but still wanna be an Officer

95alty
12-12-2009, 01:46 PM
DID THE MARINE CRY?

on a side note I do wanna see this.

and on another side note ima hit you up later about OTS I might not be joining ROTC at UGA but still wanna be an Officer

Just let me know dude we will figure out something for you. And yes... I shed a tad bit of a tear.... just a little.... a small one:gay:

punkr6
12-12-2009, 01:47 PM
good movie, and yea she is fine as hell....

On_Her_Face
12-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Awesome movie.

Mantooth
12-12-2009, 05:20 PM
I agree! Excellent movie! Sandra Bullock was smokin' hot too!

thecrazyone
12-19-2009, 03:00 PM
very good movie, and agree Sandra was lookin good.

B18c1Turboed
12-19-2009, 03:16 PM
JUst watched it, was really good. I enjoyed it atlot. Sandra is smoking in the movie.

osnap
12-19-2009, 08:39 PM
i thought it was a good 7/10 at best. maybe im just a movie snob, i dunno - i have REALLY high standards for film.

Greddypacked
12-30-2009, 09:01 AM
plus Sandra Bullock was finer than a mufugga Ya she's really fine in some movies. Sandra Bullock is married to Jesse James (owner of West coast choppers). I couldnt believe that, she also loves riding choppers which is awesome. Her cousin or uncle one of those not sure which they said, owns Bullocks Liquour store in Towne Lake. You go to the far left register and check out they have a picture of her w/ the owner hugging and smiling. Thought that was pretty cool.

EL42
12-30-2009, 10:32 PM
it was a good movie,sandra was the only reason i made through without fallin asleep. ever since she got with jeese james she started workin out and getting fine.

Julio
12-31-2009, 06:13 PM
it was ok.. ..

Green Mile > the blind side

BUGMAN
01-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Awesome family movie for anyone that truly understands how real life is. Being based on a true story made it even better for us. I'd give this one a 9/10 and well worth the watch. :goodjob:

yogi08
01-02-2010, 02:35 PM
ive watched it 4 times now and have loved it every time, i think that movie can teach a lot of people things. it certainly got be thinking about my life and how fortunate i am.

Julio
01-04-2010, 09:05 AM
That life story is played out. Kinda sucks to say it that way..but is true. Sandra made the movie..

I mean, I was watching the movie thinking more about drilling sandra bullock then the movie ...

BUGMAN
01-04-2010, 09:25 PM
That life story is played out. Kinda sucks to say it that way..but is true.

Not played out when you experience it everyday. I am in the middle of very comparable circumstances 24/7 and it is very uplifting to see a (true story) positive based movie such as this one.

No offense meant but hard to play out everyday life. ;)

Julio
01-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Not played out when you experience it everyday. I am in the middle of very comparable circumstances 24/7 and it is very uplifting to see a (true story) positive based movie such as this one.

No offense meant but hard to play out everyday life. ;)

It is played out... you know how many people are going through that every day all day ?

Only reason the made it on screen...

The real family had money + Conections to put that life on the screen.

Just think about how many families adopt kids everyday ..... is nothing new.

thats what i really meant.. ;)

BUGMAN
01-06-2010, 10:06 PM
It is played out... you know how many people are going through that every day all day ?

Only reason the made it on screen...

The real family had money + Conections to put that life on the screen.

Just think about how many families adopt kids everyday ..... is nothing new.

thats what i really meant.. ;)

Understood but never get old or played out for us. It was nice seeing it on the Big Screen with hopes that maybe more people will join in the efforts to heelp others out. I know the world will never be saved but the movie adds inspiration to many folks in every day life.

I get your point just didn't think you knew what I meant. It is everywhere today more than ever before.

Boosted FC
01-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Movie was great.