PDA

View Full Version : How much do you put up with?

stillaneon
12-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Just curious. How much "Bullshit" do you put up with from a significant other before you call it quits?

And do the circumstances change depending on how long you have been together or if you have a kid???

bdydrpdmazda
12-11-2009, 12:26 PM
so many factors in the scenario its hard to say
married?
kids?
bullshit all the time or a few bad days here and there?

EL42
12-11-2009, 12:29 PM
i jus ignore it,they get mad and remove themselves from the equation.

stillaneon
12-11-2009, 12:29 PM
so many factors in the scenario its hard to say
married?
kids?
bullshit all the time or a few bad days here and there?

Well obviously it would change for each person. But what could you put up with and what couldn't you put up with.

i know people who basically take everything from their other half without saying a word. Treated like shit, and they put up with it.

And I know people who will drop their partner after 6 months over something I would consider trivial like leaving a door open occasionally.

Just wondering how IA feels about it

Me86Rob
12-11-2009, 12:30 PM
I put up with alot of bullshit from my current girl, but I let it slide. She spent 22 years living in Hawaii and just moved here this year, so shes having a bit of culture shock. I let her get all her bitching out, then we discuss it and I send her off on her merry way

to make me a sammich :ninja:

bdydrpdmazda
12-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Ill put up with quite a bit because ive been married for 5 years with a kid but i dont get shit everyday so ill let her have her moments and be a dick right back on the days she wants to be a bitch.

Kevykev
12-11-2009, 12:33 PM
A litl then i'm out.

But that's my past, my wife is on point.

Jason..
12-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Usually I leave them when they sleep with my friends..but thats just me.

stillaneon
12-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Usually I leave them when they sleep with my friends..but thats just me.

Yeah. Probably a good lesson to learn:rolleyes:

PURP
12-11-2009, 12:45 PM
let em bitch... you can't change it... no matter what woman you get. they all bitch.. unless you cut their tongues and vocal box out..

Do what I do, Donnie. Hop in your car and just go for a drive. take the baby with you. sometimes I tend to do that. Just me and the boy. This way I won't do anything stupid from being so pissed off, and so my son gets removed from the bitching situation.

jhadleyh
12-11-2009, 12:48 PM
I agree with Purp....I normally leave the room when my cunt starts yapping off at the mouth.

Jason..
12-11-2009, 01:16 PM
Yeah. Probably a good lesson to learn:rolleyes:
Im a good teacher. Im kiddin man.

stillaneon
12-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Im a good teacher. Im kiddin man.

LOL, I dont care.

AnthonyF
12-11-2009, 01:28 PM
If I am dating a girl for a short amount of time, I put up with hardly any. I call it quits asap. B/c if I'm dealing with this shit already, no telling what it's going to be like in the future.

If the girl made it past a year, I put up with a little more but I am able to walk away pretty easily.

-Ant.

lcortes32
12-11-2009, 01:45 PM
well i would say if theres too much BS then just take a break and eventually if the feeling is still there things will fall back in place.. Just My opinion..

CHRISNITTOLO
12-11-2009, 01:49 PM
Just curious. How much "Bullshit" do you put up with from a significant other before you call it quits?

And do the circumstances change depending on how long you have been together or if you have a kid???

Yes it does make a difference... 236% of our relationship is bullshit, we've both called it quits many many times... but we just can't keep away from eachother... BTW we have a kid...

dallasb84
12-11-2009, 01:51 PM
its easy really..... hide the toilet paper......

hide her clean underwear....

pour all the milk down the drain and sabatoge all 2 part ingredient meals...

turn off the breaker to the living room

turn off the hot water heater or put it on a low setting

vineger in her toothpaste or cinimon oil if your really ballsy

swap her body wash for shampoo and swap conditioner....

put dish soap in her shampoo.

these are all things you should do before rolling out for at least 3-4 hours..... chances are shell get caught by one or more...... like.... no tp so she takes a shower the water gets cold as fuck and she has dishsoap in her hair. shes shivering as she rinses her hair halfway in the shower. realizes theres something wrong and her hair is all dry.... goes to put conditioner in and WTF. gets out to put clothes on and there no undies.......... and you can pretty much imagine the rest......

i did this one time when my girl said i was lazy and didnt do shit all day...... well i proved her wrong.... she also told meif i ever did it again shed kill me..... shes korean and she was prolly telling the truth

CHRISNITTOLO
12-11-2009, 01:53 PM
^^I'd rep you but...

stillaneon
12-11-2009, 01:55 PM

these are all things you should do before rolling out for at least 3-4 hours..... chances are shell get caught by one or more...... like.... no tp so she takes a shower the water gets cold as fuck and she has dishsoap in her hair. shes shivering as she rinses her hair halfway in the shower. realizes theres something wrong and her hair is all dry.... goes to put conditioner in and WTF. gets out to put clothes on and there no undies.......... and you can pretty much imagine the rest......

i did this one time when my girl said i was lazy and didnt do shit all day...... well i proved her wrong.... she also told meif i ever did it again shed kill me..... shes korean and she was prolly telling the truth

So what happens when you share:

Shower, toothpaste, shampoo, body wash, tp, food.

dallasb84
12-11-2009, 01:58 PM
bull shit and bitching is a womans or mans method of psycological warfare..... i like to take it to another level without using anger. i like constructive energy used to completly destroy my others afternoon.....

her dad LOVED the story and thought it was awesome....... he even wanted to do it to my gfs mom just for the fuck of it. so it was win win for me

dallasb84
12-11-2009, 02:00 PM
So what happens when you share:

Shower, toothpaste, shampoo, body wash, tp, food.

well if your smart you "hide" the tp

but all that other shits not much money. hell its better than breaking dishes..... or more expensive shit

CHRISNITTOLO
12-12-2009, 03:49 AM

What about the overused "powder in the hair drier" trick... You like all that random shit that still fits together perfectly and does the job in one, not quick, but slow swoop .... "well baby, It's all down hill from here"...

twiztid cc
12-12-2009, 05:34 AM

Cheaper to keeper if ya have kids.:2cents:

I have been with her for 13 years and 3 kids later.There are tings that you just have to look past..."THE BULLSHIT"is one of them.Like alot of you said i like to jump in the car and go for a drive but my dumbass allways has to have the last word which makes it so much worse.But i have learned that if i just shut my mouth she will too.My kids are 11,8,20 months god they grow so fast.

Tech5
01-06-2010, 08:41 PM
If you are married and have a kid...Its cheaper to keep her!!!!

If you are not married but have a Kid, then I would not put up with shitt kick that ass to the curb and pay for childsupport, and get your rights to see that kid!!!

if your name isnt on the birth , then wait it out you might not have to pay for the child, but be there to support its needs!

Best of luck my friend!

LizBiz
01-07-2010, 07:08 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38674978&postcount=2

I wonder the same thing. Minus the kid..........THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!

punkr6
01-07-2010, 07:14 AM
being single, no kids and pretty well off, I put up with VERY little. If i see signs of trouble I just end it early. No room in my life for drama....

AdriSciontC
01-07-2010, 07:27 AM
I have put up with a lot, back when I was a little insecure, I took it for a few years before calling it quits, now 3 strikes and you're out....

Elbow
01-07-2010, 07:29 AM

I tend to try and find girls who don't give the bullshit. That's the secret.

If they do, not long.

LvnBoOst
01-07-2010, 08:00 AM
I think it depends on what kind of bullshit they are giving...I am a very laid back person and not much bothers me so it would have to be something major to piss me off..

Guys will be guys and unless you are cheating on me, attempting to cheat or beating me....then I dont really care. Everything else is trivial and can be talked out or forgotten about. I think its so retarded when women constantly get on guys "take out the trash, take the dog out, clean up your mess, blah blah"...I want to be a girlfriend not a mother...

AdriSciontC
01-07-2010, 08:02 AM
I think it depends on what kind of bullshit they are giving...I am a very laid back person and not much bothers me so it would have to be something major to piss me off..

Guys will be guys and unless you are cheating on me, attempting to cheat or beating me....then I dont really care. Everything else is trivial and can be talked out or forgotten about. I think its so retarded when women constantly get on guys "take out the trash, take the dog out, clean up your mess, blah blah"...I want to be a girlfriend not a mother...

QFT...

Elbow
01-07-2010, 08:03 AM

Yeah, X2. I can put up with general BS and just forget about it it a few minutes later.

Njobe
01-07-2010, 08:18 AM
i have a short temper so i honestly don't put up with shit, but they say everyone meets their match.

stillaneon
01-07-2010, 09:33 AM

I would cheat on you just because you drive a neon....

AdriSciontC
01-07-2010, 09:35 AM

Wait don't you drive a neon? :thinking:

stillaneon
01-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Wait don't you drive a neon? :thinking:

That's not the point:cry:

TSiFTW
01-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Once you are married you put up with way more shit than you ever thought you would. You learn to tune it out. LOL. As long as it doesn't involve screwing around or physical harm.

collins
01-07-2010, 10:47 AM
imo, relationships are give and take... if she does/says some bullshit, i let it be known REAL quick that it aint gonna fly... but on the flip side, same goes for me. if i do/say something stupid, its on her to call me out on it, and i accept it. keeps bullshit to a minimum :goodjob:

Arm&hammer
01-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Cheaper to keeper if ya have kids.:2cents:

I have been with her for 13 years and 3 kids later.There are tings that you just have to look past..."THE BULLSHIT"is one of them.Like alot of you said i like to jump in the car and go for a drive but my dumbass allways has to have the last word which makes it so much worse.But i have learned that if i just shut my mouth she will too.My kids are 11,8,20 months god they grow so fast.

if your age is right you had a kid when you were 11. wtf?

I don't put up with much bullshit but it would change if i was married or had a child with that person. If i had a child i would put up with all the bullshit for the child's sake.

ilovemyhonda.
01-07-2010, 10:59 AM
if your age is right you had a kid when you were 11. wtf?

I don't put up with much bullshit but it would change if i was married or had a child with that person. If i had a child i would put up with all the bullshit for the child's sake.

he said 20 months :doh:

collins
01-07-2010, 11:11 AM
he said 20 months :doh:

he SAID eleven, eight, AND twenty months. durr lol

LvnBoOst
01-07-2010, 11:13 AM

No you wouldn't. :cry:

Bonnie is awesome, if you cant accept her going into our relationship then you need to walk away right now...

lol

Tech5
01-07-2010, 11:14 AM
lolololol

stillaneon
01-07-2010, 11:17 AM
No you wouldn't. :cry:

Bonnie is awesome, if you cant accept her going into our relationship then you need to walk away right now...

lol

It's just that my neon gets jealous of yours. Like beta Fish

Tech5
01-07-2010, 11:18 AM

This could mean many things other then just car talk:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

LvnBoOst
01-07-2010, 11:24 AM

LMAO. Very true....I mean our cars could never be in the same driveway...:no:

stillaneon
01-07-2010, 11:25 AM
LMAO. Very true....I mean our cars could never be in the same driveway...:no:

How did the black paint on the brakes go?

I was looking into doing it as well

ilovemyhonda.
01-07-2010, 12:18 PM

But he must have thought he said 20 yrs old and didnt read months thinking that he was only 11 when he had his first kid because his age says 31.

LvnBoOst
01-07-2010, 12:20 PM
How did the black paint on the brakes go?

I was looking into doing it as well

I didnt do it. I havent touched the car in a long time :/

She is @ Dodge right now getting a new fuel pump......woot, lucky me. lol

stillaneon
01-07-2010, 12:21 PM
I didnt do it. I havent touched the car in a long time :/

She is @ Dodge right now getting a new fuel pump......woot, lucky me. lol

Yeah, just put a starter on mine.

We need to let the kids have a play date

LvnBoOst
01-07-2010, 12:29 PM
Yeah, just put a starter on mine.

We need to let the kids have a play date

LOL. I know!

I haven't even taken her out to play with others cars in such a long time. I feel kind of guilty :(

Arm&hammer
01-07-2010, 12:46 PM

I skipped over the months part. :doh:

ilovemyhonda.
01-07-2010, 12:51 PM
I skipped over the months part. :doh:

thats what i figured lol