PDA

View Full Version : LADIES! Meet.....feeler

LvnBoOst
12-10-2009, 07:13 PM
So I had a meet back in July and it worked out pretty well. I figured out ways to go about it this time to maybe have a bigger turn out. I want to see how many girls would be interested in doing it again, maybe middle of next month? :dunno: (Hopefully no rain/flood like last time!)

Let me know who would be interested so I can get an approximate count. Last time I had about 30 replies, but there were other meets the same day and it didn't make for a large turn out....lets not let this happen again....lol

Just PM me or reply here and we can discuss locations/dates through PM's....

Kthx :D

Kourt
12-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Depends when/where it is. I came last time, we def. need a bigger turn out!

Luv2Boost
12-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Where do you guys typically meet? I need to meet more chiquitas in this male-dominated hobby.

LvnBoOst
12-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Where do you guys typically meet? I need to meet more chiquitas in this male-dominated hobby.

Last meet was at Taco Mac Lindbergh...I want to go somewhere different this time. Beer is good, but I want to do something more fun..

I agree....I love meets/events but I need to meet more girls!

Luv2Boost
12-10-2009, 09:27 PM
saw u last V, when u were leaving. I was like "that's a hot supra, hold up i think i know her...yup lol". Final product came out very nicely.

Hey! I guess we haven't met in person yet, have we? I've met so many people recently, I can't keep up! Thnx for the props :goodjob:

LvnBoOst, too bad SpeedZone is gone. It would've been a fun place to meet and race! The slick track was the best! It was better than Malibu...
There's always Dave and Buster's or Andretti. At least they're indoors!

LvnBoOst
12-11-2009, 07:49 AM
LvnBoOst, too bad SpeedZone is gone. It would've been a fun place to meet and race! The slick track was the best! It was better than Malibu...
There's always Dave and Buster's or Andretti. At least they're indoors!

Yes...thats more what I was thinking. I just want it to be a decent turn out....meet other girls, etc. I think it can be done :cheers:

Luv2Boost
12-11-2009, 08:03 AM
How many chicks post on this site? I know these guys here have GF's...

WhiteAccord
12-11-2009, 08:34 AM
I think my girl will try and come out to this.... I shall follow in the shadows...:ninja:

Luv2Boost
12-11-2009, 08:53 AM
Well, I think you're going to still get more guys showing up unless you keep it on the DL.... LOL

ilovemyhonda.
12-11-2009, 08:58 AM
Guys stay away!

mocha latte cupcake
12-11-2009, 08:59 AM
fine! i'm not going then! if you're going to be mean about it!

LvnBoOst
12-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Ok children, lets keep this civil....this is an actual meet in progress.... :)

For right now, I have a few dates/places in mind, BUT I needed to get a feel for who is interested first before I put effort into something that is going to suck.

So, for everyone who is joking about crashing it (HA-HA funny) for anyone who is actually thinking about coming, throw me some ideas VIA PM...

UpSideDownDesi
12-13-2009, 01:33 AM
Hey! I guess we haven't met in person yet, have we? I've met so many people recently, I can't keep up! Thnx for the props :goodjob:

No we haven't, next time i see you. I'll def come say hello.

My girl would be down for some karting. Best place would be at Andretti's on Monday's Discounted Karting, free arcade after 10pm, and only 21+....Oh sky bar FTW :D (just a suggestion).

Luv2Boost
12-13-2009, 08:55 AM
No we haven't, next time i see you. I'll def come say hello.

My girl would be down for some karting. Best place would be at Andretti's on Monday's Discounted Karting, free arcade after 10pm, and only 21+....Oh sky bar FTW :D (just a suggestion).

How much of a discount?

UpSideDownDesi
12-13-2009, 04:07 PM
How much of a discount?

half off (from what i can remember) on track time. Calling in will be the best thing to get all details.