PDA

View Full Version : Hear anything about a drug bust in Dekalb?

Boostedek
12-10-2009, 01:50 PM
I was wondering if anyone heard about the drug bust in the Burger King parking lot on Memorial off of 285. It happened right in front of my wife's car. I was meeting her to get my Falcons ticket for the game on Sunday; I saw two cars: a new black 5 series (SC or AL plate) and a green Land Cruiser with a GA/Gwinnett plate. The guy in the BMW looked to be Middle Eastern, while the two guys I saw in the other car seemed to be Vietnamese.

There were a ton of DEA agents and some police dogs.They found a gun right before I left. I took some video on my phone as I was leaving.

MongolPup Insta-Gram edition.

Njobe
12-10-2009, 01:51 PM
damn your lucky im foreign so i understood most of that post lol

CHRISNITTOLO
12-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Repost... LOl Get it???

*EDIT: NVM you fixed it...

Kevykev
12-10-2009, 01:54 PM
damn your lucky im foreign so i understood most of that post lol

I'm from S. America and I understand all of it. lol

Willing to bet boostedek is Asian.

LOL

I always get onto my asian friends for leaving out the "S".

"Hot Wing"

Njobe
12-10-2009, 01:56 PM
I'm from S. America and I understand all of it. lol

Willing to bet boostedek is Asian.

LOL

I always get onto my asian friends for leaving out the "S".

"Hot Wing"
which means you are a foreigner as well :tongue1:

lolol reps for the "hot wing" part

MongolPup
12-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Alright I edited the first post and the thread topic so that everyone can read and understand it.

Boostedek
12-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Anybody hear anything about it? It all happened about 15 feet away from me..a lot of guns were pulled. Shit was scary, I thought there were going to be bullets flying.

CHRISNITTOLO
12-10-2009, 02:03 PM
I'd hate to be around that... But no, I havvent... How recent is it...?

Njobe
12-10-2009, 02:04 PM
anybody heard anything about it, it all happen about 15 feet away from me..alot of guns was pull..shit was scary, i thought it was going to have bullet flying
i was reading this with a asian accent and im starting to cry from laughter lolol :lmfao::lmfao: reps for you

MongolPup
12-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Fixed that one too.

Njobe
12-10-2009, 02:05 PM
I was wondering if anyone heard about the drug bust in the Burger King parking lot on Memorial off of 285. It happened right in front of my wife's car. I was meeting her to get my Falcons ticket for the game on Sunday; I saw two cars: a new black 5 series (SC or AL plate) and a green Land Cruiser with a GA/Gwinnett plate. The guy in the BMW looked to be Middle Eastern, while the two guys I saw in the other car seemed to be Vietnamese.

There were a ton of DEA agents and some police dogs.They found a gun right before I left. I took some video on my phone as I was leaving.

I'd hate to be around that... But no, I havvent... How recent is it...?
does that answer your question?

MongolPup
12-10-2009, 02:06 PM
i was reading this with a asian accent and im starting to cry from laughter lolol :lmfao::lmfao: reps for you

Hahaha so wrong but I tried it and it brought the lulz.

CHRISNITTOLO
does that answer your question?

He's saying the GAME IS ON SUNDAY...

Njobe
Fixed that one too.
lol, this dude is funny.

Njobe
12-10-2009, 02:07 PM
He's saying the GAME IS ON SUNDAY...
idiot, he said he was meeting his wife on sunday to get the football tickets. then he goes to say it all happened by his wifes navigator. so it means it went down on sunday you dumb fuck. geez.

stillaneon
12-10-2009, 02:14 PM
idiot, he said he was meeting his wife on sunday to get the football tickets. then he goes to say it all happened by his wifes navigator. so it means it went down on sunday you dumb fuck. geez.

Actually common sense would say that he was meeting his wife recently to pick up tickets for a game on a Sunday. Please don't come on here insulting someone else's intelligence when yours isn't appearing to be too amazing either..

MongolPup
12-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Aww he edited the first post and messed it up again!

Njobe
12-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Actually common sense would say that he was meeting his wife recently to pick up tickets for a game on a Sunday. Please don't come on here insulting someone else's intelligence when yours isn't appearing to be too amazing either..
to the op, please say what day this happened.

Kevykev
12-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Yo, I just saw the edit, that's was mean man LOL

No disrespect to BoostedEK, it's all in fun bro.

which means you are a foreigner as well :tongue1:

lolol reps for the "hot wing" part

No doubt, Guyanese all the way buddy.

Asian Voice Reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dA8gGoW57c

Boostedek
12-10-2009, 03:32 PM
i dont take this place serious i got better things in life..
it happen last sunday before the falcon vs eagles game..
im sure the DEA was folloing this deal for awhile..the DEAbusted them during the deal..

speedminded
12-10-2009, 04:04 PM
The DEA makes arrests on a daily basis, unless they recovered a record breaking bust then the media never hears about it. Could have been part of the Project Coronado. They've arrested over 1,100 people nationwide involved in the a Mexican La Familia drug cartel...including Gwinnett and Dekalb.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr102209a.html

"To date, Project Coronado has led to the arrest of 1,186 individuals and the seizure of approximately $33 million in U.S. currency, 1,999 kilograms of cocaine, 2,730 pounds of methamphetamine, 29 pounds of heroin, 16,390 pounds of marijuana, 389 weapons, 269 vehicles, and two clandestine drug labs."

stillaneon
12-10-2009, 04:07 PM
i dont take this place serious i got better things in life..
it happen last sunday before the falcon vs eagles game..
im sure the DEA was folloing this deal for awhile..the DEAbusted them during the deal..

Hmmm.

I recant...

ahmonrah
12-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Yo, I just saw the edit, that's was mean man LOL

No disrespect to BoostedEK, it's all in fun bro.

No doubt, Guyanese all the way buddy.

Asian Voice Reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dA8gGoW57c i knew a chick from guyana......yumm...sucked when she moved to NY. :no:

but never heard about the bust, but i know the BK your talking about.

dallasb84
12-12-2009, 12:20 AM
informer sumballa jumma challa ban ban I SHOOT YOU, BOOM BOOM DOWN!!!!

something smells snitchy in here

Njobe
12-12-2009, 10:30 AM
Hmmm.

I recant...
thank you