PDA

View Full Version : "We do not hire faggots"

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 08:04 AM
Manager Fired After Transgender Discrimination Claim

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando McDonald's has fired a manager after he was accused of refusing to hire a teen because she was transgendered.

The McDonald's on International Drive and Sand Lake Road issued a statement Monday evening saying, "Sand Lake Road McDonald’s has a strict policy prohibiting any form of discrimination or harassment in hiring, termination, or any other aspect of employment in the organization. The restaurant requires all employees to comply with local, state and federal employment laws."

The restaurant said it investigated Zikerria Bellamy's claim that the manager called her and left her a hateful voicemail.

"You will not get hired. We do not hire (expletive). You lied to me. You told me you were a woman," said the message Bellamy played for Local 6 News.

"The behavior of the individual in question is not reflective of the employment policies in the organization. Further, this individual acted outside the scope of his authority and was not responsible for hiring. The individual in question is no longer employed by the restaurant," the statement said.

Bellamy, 17, said Sunday she was considering filing a lawsuit after the restaurant allegedly refused to interview her for a possible job.

Bellamy said she did not check off a box on the application where it asked whether the applicant is male or female. According to the application, it states near the voluntary gender question that "failure to respond will not subject you to adverse treatment," D'Onofrio reported.

When she went in for the interview, Bellamy claims a manager forced her to check a box that would indicate her gender.

"Once I looked at his facial expression, when I checked off male, like the whole face just changed. He was upset. I seen the anger, you know, like you can tell when someone gets upset," Bellamy said.

Michael Silverman, the executive director and an attorney for the agency, flew from New York to Orlando and filed a discrimination complaint with the Florida Commission on Human Relations.

"We're asking them to take the complaint and make sure that McDonald's takes appropriate steps to make sure that this doesn't happen again," Silverman said.

"I'm angry. I'm hurt," Bellamy said. "You shouldn't judge someone based on who they are."

ACTUAL VOICEMAIL!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCXOCsfl5Js)

Later, QD.

Jason..
12-10-2009, 08:09 AM
Hmmm im not to sure who was at fault here or who to feel pitty for.

NEMO
12-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Manager Fired After Transgender Discrimination Claim

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando McDonald's has fired a manager after he was accused of refusing to hire a teen because he was transgendered.

The McDonald's on International Drive and Sand Lake Road issued a statement Monday evening saying, "Sand Lake Road McDonald’s has a strict policy prohibiting any form of discrimination or harassment in hiring, termination, or any other aspect of employment in the organization. The restaurant requires all employees to comply with local, state and federal employment laws."

The restaurant said it investigated Zikerria Bellamy's claim that the manager called him and left him a hateful voicemail.

"You will not get hired. We do not hire (expletive). You lied to me. You told me you were a woman," said the message Bellamy played for Local 6 News.

"The behavior of the individual in question is not reflective of the employment policies in the organization. Further, this individual acted outside the scope of his authority and was not responsible for hiring. The individual in question is no longer employed by the restaurant," the statement said.

Bellamy, 17, said Sunday he was considering filing a lawsuit after the restaurant allegedly refused to interview him for a possible job.

Bellamy said he did not check off a box on the application where it asked whether the applicant is male or female. According to the application, it states near the voluntary gender question that "failure to respond will not subject you to adverse treatment," D'Onofrio reported.

When he went in for the interview, Bellamy claims a manager forced him to check a box that would indicate his gender.

"Once I looked at his facial expression, when I checked off male, like the whole face just changed. He was upset. I seen the anger, you know, like you can tell when someone gets upset," Bellamy said.

Michael Silverman, the executive director and an attorney for the agency, flew from New York to Orlando and filed a discrimination complaint with the Florida Commission on Human Relations.

"We're asking them to take the complaint and make sure that McDonald's takes appropriate steps to make sure that this doesn't happen again," Silverman said.

"I'm angry. I'm hurt," Bellamy said. "You shouldn't judge someone based on who they are."

ACTUAL VOICEMAIL!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCXOCsfl5Js)

Later, QD.
fixed

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Hmmm im not to sure who was at fault here or who to feel pitty for.

McDonald's is at fault. Or rather that manager. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 08:15 AM
He shouldnt have called him out like that or left the voicemail that he left.....BUT the motherfucker shouldnt run around lying either. Just because your stupid ass wants to dress like a girl....does NOT mean you can call yourself a girl. He was born a male and that cant be changed no matter what surgery he wants to have.

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 08:20 AM
He shouldnt have called him out like that or left the voicemail that he left.....BUT the motherfucker shouldnt run around lying either. Just because your stupid ass wants to dress like a girl....does NOT mean you can call yourself a girl. He was born a male and that cant be changed no matter what surgery he wants to have.

The dude didn't lie. It stated on the application that not checking either box would not influence the decision of the hiring. SO he didn't check any box. Also, to really make null and void this post, when he was "forced" to check one of the boxes, he DID check MALE.

But if he goes through the legal processes to become female, then legally he CAN call himself a girl. Later, QD.

PROŽ
12-10-2009, 08:23 AM
x2

And here we have it...the reason they didn't want to hire a fag, lol. SHUTYOCRYBABYBEHINDUP

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 08:24 AM
The dude didn't lie. It stated on the application that not checking either box would not influence the decision of the hiring. SO he didn't check any box. Also, to really make null and void this post, when he was "forced" to check one of the boxes, he DID check MALE.

But if he goes through the legal processes to become female, then legally he CAN call himself a girl. Later, QD.

Ah not reading owns me...I didnt see where they made him check a box.

Not defending what the manager did at all....but legal processes or not....its still a male.

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 08:30 AM
..but legal processes or not....its still a male.

Morally? Probably.
Legally? Nope.

Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 08:31 AM
Morally? Probably.
Legally? Nope.

Later, QD.

Its all in their little mind...Whether you were born male/female you cannot change that. Even after operations you still have the wrong parts to be the other gender. Plus, you are one or the other and you cant change that.

xxbckiexx
12-10-2009, 08:36 AM
too bad more people like this manager don't exist, and get away with these things. stupid fucking idiots changing their sex.

PROŽ
12-10-2009, 08:37 AM
Its all in their little mind...Whether you were born male/female you cannot change that. Even after operations you still have the wrong parts to be the other gender. Plus, you are one or the other and you cant change that.

your post reminds me of my honda del..*cough

...i mean my ferrari:D

http://www.modifiedcars.com/pix/cars_large/687_501.jpg
http://www.modifiedcars.com/pix/cars_large/687_502.jpg

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 08:38 AM
your post reminds me of my honda del..*cough

...i mean my ferrari:D

http://www.modifiedcars.com/pix/cars_large/687_501.jpg
http://www.modifiedcars.com/pix/cars_large/687_502.jpg

LMFAO.....same concept pretty much...people are just too scared to tell the crying fucks they are born one or the other and that shit does not change.

Total_Blender
12-10-2009, 09:13 AM
I think people should be able to be/call themselves whatever they want. I thought you right wing shiddiots were supposed to be all about "not interfering in other people's private lives". I guess you all think that when people are gay or transgendered it OK to tell them how to live?

The voicemail that guy left her sounds really, really creepy. I bet that guy secretly fantasizes about trannies and is trying a bit too hard to repress himself and front like he's not. :ninja:

Edit: if anyone is at fault, its that manager, as Micky D's didn't even require her to answer the question. I don't see how anyone's sex parts relate to making hamburgers. Maybe you guys know though so please, share.

Sammich
12-10-2009, 09:14 AM
too bad more people like this manager don't exist, and get away with these things. stupid fucking idiots changing their sex.
x2

that kinda shit should not be tolerated, period

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 09:23 AM
I think people should be able to be/call themselves whatever they want. I thought you right wing shiddiots were supposed to be all about "not interfering in other people's private lives". I guess you all think that when people are gay or transgendered it OK to tell them how to live?

The voicemail that guy left her sounds really, really creepy. I bet that guy secretly fantasizes about trannies and is trying a bit too hard to repress himself and front like he's not. :ninja:

Edit: if anyone is at fault, its that manager, as Micky D's didn't even require her to answer the question. I don't see how anyone's sex parts relate to making hamburgers. Maybe you guys know though so please, share.

Leaving a voicemail was a stupid ass idea no doubt but if you are born a male, you are a male without a doubt....if you are born female...its the same concept. You can call yourself something else, but its wrong no matter what angle you come from.

Just because you can get a kit for something to make it look like a Ferrari doesn't mean its a Ferrari. Its still gonna be a Del Slo or a Fiero...etc.

Njobe
12-10-2009, 09:59 AM
this is where some commi's are needed lol

Bajjani
12-10-2009, 10:01 AM
I'm not saying I support changing genders, but I am saying I don't support prejudice in any form. If someone is an idiot, I dislike that person for being an idiot, not anyone I can lump into a group with that person. If this kid wants to dress like a fem, then who the fuck cares, let him dress fem. Does it affect you ONE bit? I think many people on here are so desperate that they got tricked at one point thinking that a girl with an adams apple was really a girl, now they hold a grudge.

Dylan
12-10-2009, 10:03 AM
im sure shit like this happens more than the majority of people think it does.but if someone is going to change their sex then they should know these kinds of things are going to happen.there aren't too many tollerent people in today's society.

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 10:15 AM

Leaving a voicemail was a stupid ass idea no doubt but if you are born a male, you are a male without a doubt....if you are born female...its the same concept. You can call yourself something else, but its wrong no matter what angle you come from.

You're not understanding this. It may be genetically wrong, but it IS legal to change your sex and identity. Once you do so, it's done. In the eyes of the law, this dude is now a female. Like I said, genetically she may not be, but legally he is a she.

Agreed on all counts.

x2

that kinda shit should not be tolerated, period

Just curious, but why not? Did one of them break your heart? Were any bills you've had late getting paid because one of these people did not pay it in time? Did one of them do something to you that adversely affected your life? I'm curious as to why this kind of "shit should not be tolerated."

there aren't too many tollerent people in today's society.

And this is a big reason as to why Earth is in such a sad shape that it's in. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 10:27 AM
So its legal to call something other than what it really is? Sounds a bit crazy to me.

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 10:29 AM
I think he must have gotten some head he sound a little too hurt lol.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 10:29 AM
I think he must have gotten some head he sound a little too hurt lol.

LOL wut?

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 10:31 AM
LOL wut?

Listen to the voicemail, he sounds like one of them dudes on Jerry after their long time man chick told them they was a man they whole life.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Listen to the voicemail, he sounds like one of them dudes on Jerry after their long time man chick told them they was a man they whole life.

LOL how funny would that shit be. He did sound a little crazy. I mean honestly....did he think he would get away with it?

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 10:33 AM
So its legal to call something other than what it really is? Sounds a bit crazy to me.

In Georgia, it is illegal to change the clothes on a mannequin unless the shades are down. In Kentucky, every citizen is required to take at least one shower once a year.

There are all kinds of laws that are crazy. And I think everyone can agree that the two I posted up are indeed crazy. But this law isn't crazy. At least I don't see how it can be. If you want to change your sex, then why not? It's your own body.

Again, I ask all the homophobes why it bothers them so much if they aren't affected by it. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 10:41 AM
It only affects the person whos doing it to themselves....I know....but its still not right. Its still a male and not a female. Which really has nothing to do with the fact that the manager is a dumbass. He probably thought he was cute till he found out the real truth which is probably why he is so butthurt.

Bajjani
12-10-2009, 10:42 AM
It only affects the person whos doing it to themselves....I know....but its still not right. Its still a male and not a female. Which really has nothing to do with the fact that the manager is a dumbass. He probably thought he was cute till he found out the real truth which is probably why he is so butthurt.

Says who? You? Then it must be so.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 10:43 AM
Says who? You? Then it must be so.

Its wrong because its a male....not a female....just like I dont drive an EK lol

ScrapMetalDSM
12-10-2009, 10:45 AM
I'm not leghumping QD but I agree with him on this completely. If it is wrong in your eyes, let it be wrong in your eyes but dont push your views on other people. I see no problem with this guy/girl. If you were to ever take a sex & society class in college and actually open your closed minds that you have, you would see that sometimes someone is born with XY chromosomes, but in their mind and conscience, they are female. and as a child they get confused by society's rules of behavior for each. They see they have male parts, but inside they feel they are female. It just happens that way in some people, just like birth deformities and mental problems - It cant be controlled.

I'd like to compare it to my Tourettes. I was born with this condition. I feel like I have to make random and spastic movements Do I like to? No. But my mind tells me I have to. Same with this person. He was born with the mind of a female but with the genes and parts of a male. He doesnt like that it happened this way, but it did. Sometimes they dont match up. Get over it and let them attempt to live their life to the fullest. You cant change what the mind/conscience believes, but you can change what the body is.

Bajjani
12-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Its wrong because its a male....not a female....just like I dont drive an EK lol

Oh, so what you're saying is, yes, because you said so. Gotcha. Who are we to judge?

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Oh, so what you're saying is, yes, because you said so. Gotcha. Who are we to judge?

:no: No...Im not saying its because I said so at all.

How was HE born? - Male

So that makes him what?

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 10:54 AM

How was HE born? - Male

So that makes him what?

Male he will never be a true female.

Bajjani
12-10-2009, 10:56 AM

How was HE born? - Male

So that makes him what?

Shit, my parents told me I could be anything I wanted. I guess yours left that out?

Male he will never be a true female.

According to whose standards?

smoknlegend
12-10-2009, 10:56 AM
The manager is totally in the wrong, but is it even legal for a 17 year old to be considered transgender? I thought there were laws against that until they turned 18. So until then he would just be considered a very feminine male.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Shit, my parents told me I could be anything I wanted. I guess yours left that out?

You cant change how you were born man...come on you know that as well as I do.

Bajjani
12-10-2009, 11:01 AM
You cant change how you were born man...come on you know that as well as I do.

So accept what you just said, he was born a female at heart.

You know people in Medieval times said if you were born a commoner, you couldn't change that. They were probably right also. I know what your argument will be, it will be that its different, but its not.

People are who they decide to be, if you decide you want to be a killer, a transgender, or a prejudice ignorant ass, then so be it. But keep your beliefs to yourself and don't tell people whats right and whats "true" when the bottom line is your "truth" is your OPINION

Do I agree with crossdressing, I mean I'm not a fan of it, I think it is a little fucked up, but I also think someone having a fetish of being pissed on is fucked up, so I just don't take part in it.

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 11:05 AM

According to not being able to breed have periods etc.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 11:06 AM

You know people in Medieval times said if you were born a commoner, you couldn't change that. They were probably right also. I know what your argument will be, it will be that its different, but its not.

People are who they decide to be, if you decide you want to be a killer, a transgender, or a prejudice ignorant ass, then so be it. But keep your beliefs to yourself and don't tell people whats right and whats "true" when the bottom line is your "truth" is your OPINION

Do I agree with crossdressing, I mean I'm not a fan of it, I think it is a little fucked up, but I also think someone having a fetish of being pissed on is fucked up, so I just don't take part in it.

It IS different...being born a commoner is not the same as being born a male or female. If you are born a male, you have things a female does not have...even with surgery you are still not a female whether you want to be or not because your body is not the same. This guy, or any other one can believe they are female all day long....but how does that change what you were born with?

Bajjani
12-10-2009, 11:07 AM
According to not being able to breed have periods etc.

Oh, so woman who have birth defects and can't "breed" aren't real women?

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 11:08 AM

Evidently not. Later, QD.

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 11:10 AM

Yes they are, they have whats there to produce it just doesn't function.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 11:10 AM

LOL way to try and turn that around to make an argument.

Bajjani
12-10-2009, 11:12 AM
LOL way to try and turn that around to make an argument.

That isn't turning it around, thats restating his argument.

He has parts to reproduce also.

Total_Blender
12-10-2009, 11:14 AM

Its not about "calling something other than what it is."

This might blow some of your minds, but gender is really a choice. all the traits you associate with gender, its all just a social construction in your head. Most people just accept the paradigms they are given and don't question it.

But really, you all are saying its the parts that make you what you are. What about people who are born with genitals that can't be recognized as male or female, like Lady Gaga? What about someone who loses their parts in an industrial accident or when they step on a landmine... does that affect their gender?

Whats wrong with letting people live how they choose to? I've found that people who are the most defensive about this kind of stuff, the biggest homophobes... are really just people who are the most insecure with themselves. They try to re-enforce their own identities by shitting on other peoples'

G.C
12-10-2009, 11:14 AM
Before they chop off their penis and dress like a girl, they should know what kind of shit their going to get from other people.

I have no problems with gays/transexuals at all, but i don't think this should have been such a big deal. its McDonald. Go to the next fast food restaurant and apply there.

It's all about the money at the end.

Sammich
12-10-2009, 11:15 AM
Just curious, but why not? Did one of them break your heart? Were any bills you've had late getting paid because one of these people did not pay it in time? Did one of them do something to you that adversely affected your life? I'm curious as to why this kind of "shit should not be tolerated."

for one homosexuality is wrong, but then to take it to the extreme of transgender...just out right blatant...not to mention of how they want rights just as anyone else, thats a NO. the same DECISION you make in life, you have to deal with the consequences. making some kind of organization just to gain rights as a transgender is foolish. the original reason of not discriminating against someone based on their gender is their born gender, not teh gender they DECIDE to be....theres a difference between being born as a female and changing your lifestyle to become a transgender

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 11:15 AM

Some don't.

And what happens to the women that have female parts and they are removed? They go from being a "real woman" to not?

I honestly don't even know why this is an argument/debate. It is what it is. It is NOT what you say it is. It is NOT what I say it is. This like an opinion, well, it actually IS an opinion. There is no right or wrong answer. And why put so much heart and hatred into something that not only do you have no control over, but something that has no control over you? I asked before what has a transgendered person done to you to make you think they should not be "tolerated." I was even wrong in that question because I was actually putting all transgendered people into a category of what one person may have done. So even if one he/she had fucked something up for you, you still shouldn't have hate for all of them.

Again with the state of the world these days. People are too concerned with things that have no bearing on their lives that they create an insecure environment for those around them. It just brings the plant down to a lower level each time. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 11:16 AM
for one homosexuality is wrong, but then to take it to the extreme of transgender...just out right blatant...not to mention of how they want rights just as anyone else, thats a NO. the same DECISION you make in life, you have to deal with the consequences. making some kind of organization just to gain rights as a transgender is foolish. the original reason of not discriminating against someone based on their gender is their born gender, not teh gender they DECIDE to be....theres a difference between being born as a female and changing your lifestyle to become a transgender
If you don't want to answer my question, just say so, homey. Later, QD.

Sammich
12-10-2009, 11:17 AM
because its their decision to become something they are not, its wrong.

Total_Blender
12-10-2009, 11:18 AM

You know people in Medieval times said if you were born a commoner, you couldn't change that. They were probably right also. .

False... people were granted titles of nobility all the time. Henry VIII gave out something like 500 titles. :goodjob:

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Its not about insecurity I can care less what the next man/woman/both does. Can I ask a question though. When a transgendered person is fully transformed do you think their chromosone is changed also?

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 11:20 AM
He has parts to reproduce also.

Unless I am behind the times I have not heard of a TS having a child through traditional methods.

Total_Blender
12-10-2009, 11:21 AM
for one homosexuality is wrong, but then to take it to the extreme of transgender...just out right blatant...not to mention of how they want rights just as anyone else, thats a NO. r

I don't like you because you are _____ and my religion, which is ______ says thats wrong, so I think you shouldn't get equal rights.

Sorry dude, but you're a bigot. :2up:

Bajjani
12-10-2009, 11:23 AM
Unless I am behind the times I have not heard of a TS having a child through traditional methods.

When did this become about the choice of reproducing?
I know plenty of women who DON'T want children. They decide for themselves not to reproduce. The argument was they aren't "real" because they lack the ability to, not the choice.

False... people were granted titles of nobility all the time. Henry VIII gave out something like 500 titles. :goodjob:

Smartass, you know what I mean.

Total_Blender
12-10-2009, 11:24 AM

There are lots of regular gendered people who are born infertile as well. Hetero couples spend millions on fertility drugs, In-Vitro, surrogate mothers, etc because they can't conceive.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Its not about "calling something other than what it is."

This might blow some of your minds, but gender is really a choice. all the traits you associate with gender, its all just a social construction in your head. Most people just accept the paradigms they are given and don't question it.

But really, you all are saying its the parts that make you what you are. What about people who are born with genitals that can't be recognized as male or female, like Lady Gaga? What about someone who loses their parts in an industrial accident or when they step on a landmine... does that affect their gender?

Whats wrong with letting people live how they choose to? I've found that people who are the most defensive about this kind of stuff, the biggest homophobes... are really just people who are the most insecure with themselves. They try to re-enforce their own identities by shitting on other peoples'

So if some man decides he wants to be a woman....all of his DNA and everything internally and externally are then changed to that of a woman?

Is that what you are saying? If so, thats fucking amazing man.

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 11:30 AM
When did this become about the choice of reproducing?
I know plenty of women who DON'T want children. They decide for themselves not to reproduce. The argument was they aren't "real" because they lack the ability to, not the choice.

When did I say anything about a choice?:thinking:

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 11:32 AM
So if some man decides he wants to be a woman....all of his DNA and everything internally and externally are then changed to that of a woman?

I agree. Chromosomes and all just poof!

Bajjani
12-10-2009, 11:33 AM
When did I say anything about a choice?:thinking:

The argument was they lack the capacity to reproduce, that's false, through their choices they decide not to.

Think harder.

Total_Blender
12-10-2009, 11:33 AM

Its not about DNA, its a state of mind. There is no link between DNA and what people perceive as gender. It has nothing to do with physiology/biology, it has everything to do with psychology, sociology, etc.

For example, Black people and White people are pretty much the same. Asians too. As far as DNA goes they are 99.999999999% identical. I might have more in common genetically with a Black or an Asian than I do with another White person. But look how different the cultures are... its all just social construction.

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 11:38 AM
because its their decision to become something they are not, its wrong.
So that's the basis of your intolerance to people of this persuasion? You're not shallow much, are you? It must suck to have to live a life where people who have not had any affect on your life, yet keeps you that insecure. Glad I only have to worry about robbers and murders and other criminals. I would hate to have to add transgendered and homosexual people to that list. God help me if I accidentally breathe the same air as one of "them" and get infected.

Talk about turning something around, lolol. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Its not about DNA, its a state of mind. There is no link between DNA and what people perceive as gender. It has nothing to do with physiology/biology, it has everything to do with psychology, sociology, etc.

For example, Black people and White people are pretty much the same. Asians too. As far as DNA goes they are 99.999999999% identical. I might have more in common genetically with a Black or an Asian than I do with another White person. But look how different the cultures are... its all just social construction.

Gender has EVERYTHING to do with your body and theyparts you have....it has nothing at all to do with anything else. The parts you have are what make you a male or female (sometimes both) but you cant change that by surgery or simply thinking you are something else.

How would social construction change body parts? That makes no sense whatsoever.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Talk about turning something around, lolol. Later, QD.

LOL apparently hes not the only one who can do that.

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 11:41 AM
The argument was they lack the capacity to reproduce, that's false, through their choices they decide not to.

Think harder.

Can you show me a transexual woman that has reproduced? Or do they all choose not to?

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 11:42 AM
LOL apparently hes not the only one who can do that.

Hahah!!! I can say though, I'm glad this discussion has stayed civil and lacked name calling and insults. I like to see this kind of talk without thinking that someone is getting all pissed off and shit.

Good job, fellas. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Hahah!!! I can say though, I'm glad this discussion has stayed civil and lacked name calling and insults. I like to see this kind of talk without thinking that someone is getting all pissed off and shit.

YOU ARE ALL JACKASSES BECAUSE YOU DONT SEE THE SAME THINGS I DO!!!! FAWK JOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!1
:lmfao:

Lol thats true though....I like these types of conversations. Im not mad at all and I hope no one else is.

Bajjani
12-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Can you show me a transexual woman that has reproduced? Or do they all choose not to?

What prevents them from being able to?
I know what you're trying to argue, but your argument was they CAN NOT reproduce. The correct argument would be, they can not give birth.

But then that goes back to there are women who are "born female" that cannot as well.

So like I said, it is their choice to NOT reproduce.

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 11:46 AM

Thomas Beattie. Oregon man gave birth last year. He has been a man for all of the last 10 years. Not a man-to-woman, but the opposite. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 11:47 AM
Thomas Beattie. Oregon man gave birth last year. He has been a man for all of the last 10 years. Not a man-to-woman, but the opposite. Later, QD.

Still a woman :taun:

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 11:47 AM

I heard about that thats why I said transexual woman haha. Does he not still have female sexual organs?

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Im not mad at all and I hope no one else is.

Exactly. I'm not trying to sway your thoughts, they are yours and that's how it is. I'm just tying to put some "food for thought" out there for you to mull over. To me, it's close-minded thinking, but who's to say what I think about you in that aspect is right or wrong, you know? Later, QD.

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 11:49 AM
What prevents them from being able to?
I know what you're trying to argue, but your argument was they CAN NOT reproduce. The correct argument would be, they can not give birth.

But then that goes back to there are women who are "born female" that cannot as well.

So like I said, it is their choice to NOT reproduce.

Can they be impregnated naturally?

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Still a woman :taun:

Not as recognized by the state of Oregon! HA!

I heard about that thats why I said transexual woman haha. Does he not still have female sexual organs?

Yeah, i caught you were being specific, lolol. And yes, he retained his female parts while adding the male member. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 11:50 AM
Yes, She has to in order to have a child.

Total_Blender
12-10-2009, 11:50 AM
How would social construction change body parts? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Why do people who lose limbs have phantom pains and feelings in their missing limbs? Its not about the physical body, its about how the mind perceives the physical body.

Is there a chromosome for bigotry, or did you just wake up and decide to be a bigot one day? :ninja:

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Not as recognized by the state of Oregon! HA!

Yeah, i caught you were being specific, lolol. And yes, he retained his female parts while adding the male member. Later, QD.

He's still a woman in my eyes then lol Fuck Oregon(no offense to and Oregon people.) Speaking of Oregon where can I play the official Oregon trails game? lol

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Why do people who lose limbs have phantom pains and feelings in their missing limbs? Its not about the physical body, its about how the mind perceives the physical body.

Is there a chromosome for bigotry, or did you just wake up and decide to be a bigot one day? :ninja:

Thats beyond me LOL I have no idea. If they were born with male parts they are a male or if they were born with female parts they are female I know that much.

My beliefs are my beliefs. You can believe that someone can think about being another gender so hard that something happens and changes their body all you want. Thats your opinion.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 12:00 PM
He's still a woman in my eyes then lol Fuck Oregon(no offense to and Oregon people.) Speaking of Oregon where can I play the official Oregon trails game? lol

LMAO its out there somewhere I actually found it not to long ago.

ilovemyhonda.
12-10-2009, 12:08 PM

OH THAT GAME IS THE SHIT!

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 12:21 PM
LMAO its out there somewhere I actually found it not too long ago.

Fixed :ninja:

Oh wait......

Total_Blender
12-10-2009, 12:22 PM
My beliefs are my beliefs. You can believe that someone can think about being another gender so hard that something happens and changes their body all you want. Thats your opinion.

Their body doesn't change genetically/biologically. What changes is their legal status and the social and cultural recognition of their gender. You accept them as what they say they are regardless of parts they may or may not have.

Here's a question for you, what makes you a man... is it just biology, or is it not also culture? What would you say if you went and had a blood test and they told you have 2 X chromosomes (female) instead of XY (male). Would you still think of yourself as a man, or would you start dressing and acting like a woman?

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Their body doesn't change genetically/biologically. What changes is their legal status and the social and cultural recognition of their gender. You accept them as what they say they are regardless of parts they may or may not have.

Here's a question for you, what makes you a man... is it just biology, or is it not also culture? What would you say if you went and had a blood test and they told you have 2 X chromosomes (female) instead of XY (male). Would you still think of yourself as a man, or would you start dressing and acting like a woman?

That is my whole point in this thread. I dont see how culture has anything to do with my gender.

Im not 100% but it is not possible to have 2 X chromosomes and still have male genitals is it?

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 12:26 PM

It doesn't matter how you act you are what you are. When you act thats when you are in denial or pretend.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 12:27 PM
It doesn't matter how you act you are what you are. When you act thats when you are in denial or pretend.

Thats what Im saying. Trying to be something else besides what you really are is all in your imagination.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Maybe Tom Cruise can help them....

http://jasonjeffrey.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/tom_cruise_oprah.gif

Sammich
12-10-2009, 12:32 PM
So that's the basis of your intolerance to people of this persuasion? You're not shallow much, are you? It must suck to have to live a life where people who have not had any affect on your life, yet keeps you that insecure. Glad I only have to worry about robbers and murders and other criminals. I would hate to have to add transgendered and homosexual people to that list. God help me if I accidentally breathe the same air as one of "them" and get infected.

what's shallow about being wrong?

Total_Blender
12-10-2009, 12:38 PM

So you are saying that you would start calling yourself a woman if you found out that you had 2 X chromosomes, ovaries and a uterus then. So you wouldn't be living in denial, right?

If chromosomes are so important at determining who we are then why does the organism with the most chromosomes on Earth (1,000 compared to 46 for humans) look like this:

Ophioglossum Fern

http://biology.missouristate.edu/Herbarium/Plants%20of%20the%20Interior%20Highlands/Ferns/Ophioglossum%20engelmanii%20-%202.jpg

Looks like just another plant to me?

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 12:39 PM
what's shallow about being wrong?

You tell me. Again, you're dodging the question. You keep telling me how you feel, not why. It's wrong isn't an answer. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 12:40 PM
So you are saying that you would satart calling yourself a woman if you found out that you had 2 X chromosomes then. So you wouldn't be living in denial, right?

If chromosomes are so important at determining who we are then why does the organism with the most chromosomes on Earth (1,000 compared to 46 for humans) look like this:

Ophioglossum Fern

http://biology.missouristate.edu/Herbarium/Plants%20of%20the%20Interior%20Highlands/Ferns/Ophioglossum%20engelmanii%20-%202.jpg

It doesn't have male or female organs which determine its gender. So its totally different than a human being. Whats the point with the plant?

Sammich
12-10-2009, 12:44 PM
You tell me. Again, you're dodging the question. You keep telling me how you feel, not why. It's wrong isn't an answer. Later, QD.
either you're blind or my 'answer' wasnt up to par to what should be an explanation to you, my answer is based on it being wrong, period. just like you have feelings of why a song is shit, your 'answer' doesnt make full sense to others, but its your answer, therefore, its valid to you

ilovemyhonda.
12-10-2009, 12:46 PM
opinions are opinions, one person may think it is wrong, another may think it is okay/right. the only thing that matters is that the person involved feels comfortable with what he or she is doing.

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 12:49 PM
either you're blind or my 'answer' wasnt up to par to what should be an explanation to you, my answer is based on it being wrong, period. just like you have feelings of why a song is shit, your 'answer' doesnt make full sense to others, but its your answer, therefore, its valid to you

Nah see here's where you're wrong. Factually wrong. I always give reasons as to why I THINK a song is shit. I don't just say it's shit. and that makes it so. You're not giving any reasons as to why you THINK it's wrong. You're not backing up why you THINK it's wrong or why you don't like them. You're whole answer centers around, simply put, but hardly logical, "it's wrong."

And even an answer to explain your "it's wrong" hypothesis won't answer my question. Even if it were wrong, who cares? Why do you care? Again, what happened to you by one of these people that makes you think they should exist? I'm certainly not of that persuasion nor would I ever think to consider any form of homosexuality or trans-sexuality, but I don't find it not tolerable. I don't let it bother me simply because they don't pay my bills or or have any influence over me. Later, QD.

Sammich
12-10-2009, 12:50 PM
ok

quickdodgeŽ
12-10-2009, 12:54 PM

At least most of us, anyway! Kudos to the ones I'm talking about! Later, QD.

MistaCee
12-10-2009, 12:58 PM
So you are saying that you would start calling yourself a woman if you found out that you had 2 X chromosomes, ovaries and a uterus then. So you wouldn't be living in denial, right?

Ophioglossum Fern

Thanks for giving me a description of a woman. Hey, lets just agree to disagree your not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours. We have differences in opinions at the end of the day I can care less about what someone is or want to call themselves I got bills to pay. Good discussion though people.

Total_Blender
12-10-2009, 12:59 PM
It doesn't have male or female organs which determine its gender. So its totally different than a human being. Whats the point with the plant?

That genetics aren't as big a deal with identity politics as they are cracked up to be.

You just said it yourself, you don't need male or female sex organs to determine gender. Gender is just the way that we culturally express the characteristics associated with primary and secondary biological sex. Primary sex refers to reproductive organs, secondary sex refers to the traits that are used to distinguish the biological sexes that are not directly related to reproductive organs.

While primary sex characteristics are biological and can't be changed completely, secondary sex characteristics are entirely changeable, and are not absolutely connected to primary sex traits... there are hairy, deep voiced women (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_insult), etc.

So really while these people cannot change their primary sex characteristics, they can change their secondary sex characteristics and the social/cultural associations that come with them.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 01:00 PM
So, How many of you lurking people are scared to say something? I know you all have to have an opinion...I have seen half of you viewing the thread all day long.

LOL cmon now