PDA

View Full Version : everyone needs to quit wasting

dohc4.6sc
12-09-2009, 10:09 PM
beer, i rarely drink but when i do i notice all my buddys leave a little sip at the bottom? it makes no sense, after 12 beers you have really only have 11. so why do it? how many of you find yourselves doing this and it doesnt only have to be with beer but any beverage.

nreggie454
12-09-2009, 10:22 PM
I don't do it, but when asking others about it, they all claim that the last sip tastes like ass. I just think they are little Nancy boys that drink their beer too slow and it gets warm.

dohc4.6sc
12-09-2009, 10:23 PM
I don't do it, but when asking others about it, they all claim that the last sip tastes like ass. I just think they are little Nancy boys that drink their beer too slow and it gets warm.

at first thats what i thought, then i seen them drink out of a cup at a kegger and they was slammin the whole thing. just weird to me.

japan4racing
12-10-2009, 01:20 AM
it pisses me off too! ppl come over and the next morning when im cleaning up i gotta pour out all this wasted beer....there is no fluid left in a bottle or can when im done!

uproot
12-10-2009, 01:23 AM
just drink their last sips. problem solved lol

Mantooth
12-10-2009, 01:43 AM
I don't drink the last little bit if it's in a bottle or can.:dunno:

dallasb84
12-10-2009, 01:58 AM
its the american way. dumbass....

just like leaving food on your plate.....

blame the last 3 generations.... that grew up on handouts and welfare.

dallasb84
12-10-2009, 02:08 AM
i do it because of all the starving africans in africa that wont stop bullshitting and get a real job.

i throw good food away so a mexican or high school drop out can load a box of stoufers 3 cheese lasagna on a truck headed to walmart delivering another 2 lbs of goodness in a tray to me.

i use way too much toilet paper because i like my ass clean and because trees are fucking fags and should be cut down so i have something to smear shit on.

i leave my water running when im brushing my teeth because some fuking commy in north korea wishes he had clean water and to fight communism im gonna do my best to use it all before he gets some.

i drive in high gear and most full throttle because fuck you and your clean air act.... if i gotta smell pollution im gonna make it worse for the asshole behind me that would gladly sue if i ran into him.

i dont use condoms cuz it feels better.

i leave the lights on at night because i have energy saving lights bulbs but if i turn them off id be fucking an american out of a job that relys on a overwhelmed power grid.

i hire mexicans at quick trip to rake leaves and invite my friends over to watch them and drink beer that i usually dont finish because i have a taste for cold beer not luke warm spit wash that some poor mother fucker would drink.

Catnip
12-10-2009, 02:12 AM
i do it because of all the starving africans in africa that wont stop bullshitting and get a real job.

i throw good food away so a mexican or high school drop out can load a box of stoufers 3 cheese lasagna on a truck headed to walmart delivering another 2 lbs of goodness in a tray to me.

i use way too much toilet paper because i like my ass clean and because trees are fucking fags and should be cut down so i have something to smear shit on.

i leave my water running when im brushing my teeth because some fuking commy in north korea wishes he had clean water and to fight communism im gonna do my best to use it all before he gets some.

i drive in high gear and most full throttle because fuck you and your clean air act.... if i gotta smell pollution im gonna make it worse for the asshole behind me that would gladly sue if i ran into him.

i leave the lights on at night because i have energy saving lights bulbs but if i turn them off id be fucking an american out of a job that relys on a overwhelmed power grid.

i hire mexicans at quick trip to rake leaves and invite my friends over to watch them and drink beer that i usually dont finish because i have a taste for cold beer not luke warm spit wash that some poor mother fucker would drink.

lol

neon_ert3
12-10-2009, 11:03 AM

yeah what he said!

but i finish my beer b4 it gets warm

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 11:09 AM
LOL i dont think it getting warm is an issue....that last TINY bit in the bottom is all backwash. I know its mine and everything....but damnit it does taste like ass haha

Paul
12-10-2009, 11:33 AM
This is why i drink...

http://www.moxywebworks.com/weblog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/guinness.jpg

i drink everything except a little foaming residue b/c guinness is what real mean drink.

oneSLOWex
12-10-2009, 11:48 AM
This is why i drink...

i drink everything except a little foaming residue b/c guinness is what real mean drink.

I have even tried to make myself like it....I just cant LOL I dont think its the flavor.....I think its the fact that its as thick as egg nog.

My favorite beers are dark too...I dunno.

Njobe
12-10-2009, 11:54 AM
i don't drink the last sip, because i don't want it to be my last sip. get what i'm saying?

paul, guniness has to be the nastiest beer out there.

DriVaH
12-10-2009, 11:55 AM
beer, i rarely drink but when i do i notice all my buddys leave a little sip at the bottom? it makes no sense, after 12 beers you have really only have 11. so why do it? how many of you find yourselves doing this and it doesnt only have to be with beer but any beverage.
leaving some and spilling( other than pouring some out for fallen homies ) is considered alcohol abuse in my book...

xxbckiexx
12-10-2009, 03:05 PM
the last sip of a beer bottle is usually back wash you fuck asses.

Is it really such a mystery you bunch of inbreds? Holy shit.

DrewS2K
12-10-2009, 03:22 PM
solution for warm beer in the bottom= drink faster :goodjob:

twiztid cc
12-10-2009, 03:58 PM
This is why i drink...

I like the way this man thinks.:cheers:

Got Milk?
12-10-2009, 06:06 PM
beer is nasty.

FasTech
12-10-2009, 06:49 PM
This is why i drink...

Yea.. you got to have some hair on your nuts to drink some guinness. lol.

But, i never waste beer. If anything is left, its the foam at the very bottom and no one drinks that.

amandDA
12-10-2009, 06:56 PM
I do that with drinks because it reminds me of backwash, yucky