PDA

View Full Version : Sports Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett = AWESOME

90_ACCORD
12-09-2009, 08:26 PM
I just learned about this guy not to long ago. he is fucking hilarious and i was surprise he could actually fight as well as he does. check him out. one of the entertaining guys to watch fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_SQoTeJVdk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXXxrqJt9dc

cjhutch
12-09-2009, 10:48 PM
I see one flaw right away. He holds his hands too low. Good thing there was Krizz and Tech playing for background music because the videos weren't too impressive.

90_ACCORD
12-09-2009, 11:54 PM
are you kidding? this guy doesnt even train and he has beatin some good guys out there. he one of a kind man. no one acts nearly as crazy as he do out there.

even if he holds his hands to low a 22-15-2 record is pretty impressive for a guy that dont train

Nubz
12-09-2009, 11:56 PM
first on facebook. now here. calm it bro namath

Nubz
12-09-2009, 11:58 PM
i lied. hes badass

90_ACCORD
12-09-2009, 11:59 PM
i know it man. dude is crazy but fun as shit to watch

cjhutch
12-10-2009, 09:30 AM
are you kidding? this guy doesnt even train and he has beatin some good guys out there. he one of a kind man. no one acts nearly as crazy as he do out there.

even if he holds his hands to low a 22-15-2 record is pretty impressive for a guy that dont train

I don't follow the MMA too much, but a +7 margin on your record is far from impressive in most fight categories I know of. Acting crazy is not a benefit either when your ass is getting beat. If he did that and was undefeated then you could claim it as a pro. The only fighter I really follow on the MMA route is Anderson Silva because the guy is so sound in his fight technique.

90_ACCORD
12-10-2009, 12:16 PM
I don't follow the MMA too much, but a +7 margin on your record is far from impressive in most fight categories I know of. Acting crazy is not a benefit either when your ass is getting beat. If he did that and was undefeated then you could claim it as a pro. The only fighter I really follow on the MMA route is Anderson Silva because the guy is so sound in his fight technique.

again +7 for a guy that doesnt train or take it serious at all. i want to see you do that. he fights people who actually know what there doing. i would say thats pretty good.

if silva is all you actually watch then you really dont know much or really care about the sport so you shouldnt really be talking

cjhutch
12-10-2009, 01:09 PM
again +7 for a guy that doesnt train or take it serious at all. i want to see you do that. he fights people who actually know what there doing. i would say thats pretty good.

if silva is all you actually watch then you really dont know much or really care about the sport so you shouldnt really be talking

Maybe so, I'm more of a boxing fan and that's really the only reason I watch MMA when I do.

lowazzcord
12-10-2009, 03:24 PM
hes fucking hilarious i been watching this guy for years, 6:07 in the first video had me lirl "I JACK-OFF ALOT THATS WHY MY ARMS SO BIG". he also does some bitchin back flips