PDA

View Full Version : where to buy green hids for my eclipse?

perkynipz
12-09-2009, 05:37 PM
im trying to find the name of the place in norcross off pleasant hill to get hids for my eclipse.. or if anyone else knows a good place i can get green hids for a good price.. i got quoted about 55 at the place off pleasant hill.. anyone know where im talking about??

integra938
12-09-2009, 05:50 PM
get them from e bay $50

ej6kidd
12-09-2009, 06:10 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=258

got a pair of green from him looks very good

claybird
12-09-2009, 06:27 PM
the thing is will you get pulled over constantly? i want some

perkynipz
12-09-2009, 06:56 PM
the thing is will you get pulled over constantly? i want some

lol na the colors you are not allowed to have is red or blue. any other color is fine.. and if i end up do getting pulled over it wont be the first time

PROŽ
12-09-2009, 06:59 PM
lol na the colors you are not allowed to have is red or blue. any other color is fine.. and if i end up do getting pulled over it wont be the first time

lol, not too sure about that...

pretty sure thats illegal, and you will get pulled over, no "ifs" about it.

99% of the time if you think its illegal, it probably is. green headlights should be pretty common sense...

PROŽ
12-09-2009, 06:59 PM
volunteer ambulances use green lights btw.

eraser4g63
12-09-2009, 07:05 PM
you cant have blue, red, green. red and blue are public safety and green is forestry/DNR.

perkynipz
12-09-2009, 07:19 PM
well its cool. i like the way it looks so i guess its just a risk im willin to take.. does anyone know any one with stock gst rims? i want to trade my 18s with brand new tires for some stock gst rims with tires.. heres my link. lmk..

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/pts/1503027315.html

thanks

twiztid cc
12-09-2009, 07:28 PM
lol, not too sure about that...

pretty sure thats illegal, and you will get pulled over, no "ifs" about it.

99% of the time if you think its illegal, it probably is. green headlights should be pretty common sense...

WRONG.....The only colors that are not allowed are deep blue, and red i know i just paid a $250 fine for deep blue.The reason i know this is i stoped a local cop that i know here and he looked it up in the .....i think it's called O.G.C book i'll look for it and post the O.G.C # up so yall can read it.

DC2NR
12-09-2009, 08:48 PM
yellow too

green91
12-09-2009, 08:53 PM
its illegal to install hid into a vehicle not originally equipped with them.

twiztid cc
12-09-2009, 09:29 PM
yellow too

yellow is fine ....really man it's up to the cops that pulls you over if he is a ass you get a ticket but you can beat that ticket because its not a emergency light colors

marcos713
12-10-2009, 12:48 AM
its illegal to install hid into a vehicle not originally equipped with them.

very true!!!

i askd a cop that comes into my store alot what color lights can you not have, he said blue and red obviously. he said if you have different color lights its up to each cop if they want to pull you over or not b/c you are changing manufacturers specs. even if you take HIDs off a BMW or G35 you still cant use those in a non-DOT approved housing. correct me if im wrong but doesnt it say "for off-road use only" on HID boxs?

and the place they told you about is DYNAMIC SOUND. on the main page go down to the sponcers section , if u havnt already.

uproot
12-10-2009, 12:58 AM
Seems like having green headlights would beg for unwanted attention? It might look cool at a show or something, but idk about daily road use... but its you so just do you...

anyhow, hit up Dynamic Sound as everyone else has said! He's a good dude.

CHADbee
12-10-2009, 01:02 AM
i dont understand why you would want blue, green or red headlights in the 1st place. use your headlight bulbs for seeing at night, not to make a fashion statement.

98blackcivic
12-10-2009, 01:50 AM
you can get them from my ass

perkynipz
12-10-2009, 09:12 AM
very true!!!

i askd a cop that comes into my store alot what color lights can you not have, he said blue and red obviously. he said if you have different color lights its up to each cop if they want to pull you over or not b/c you are changing manufacturers specs. even if you take HIDs off a BMW or G35 you still cant use those in a non-DOT approved housing. correct me if im wrong but doesnt it say "for off-road use only" on HID boxs?

and the place they told you about is DYNAMIC SOUND. on the main page go down to the sponcers section , if u havnt already.

yeah in the end its all up to the cop. if he wants to be an asshole or not.. but its cool i appreciate all the feedback guys. and about dynamic sound.. i believe on the website it says the hids are 65 a pair.. is that right.. because all my friends keep tellin me they are only 55 a pair i mean its only 10 bucks but just wondering

Raymond
12-23-2009, 06:06 PM
I have some lady want to get pink HID kits. To tell you the truth, it is hard to see on the road.

I put one in it my self for a test drive.

But let me know.

thanks for your support.

All bulbs size are in stock, except some strange color.

$55/ each kits.