PDA

View Full Version : it rain in my da integra

StarBwoy
12-09-2009, 02:31 PM
what do i need to stop the rain from coming in my integra and where can i get it :goodjob:.
it comes from the windows and trunk :(

Austin?
12-09-2009, 02:38 PM
you can park it in the garage.

quickdodgeŽ
12-09-2009, 02:48 PM
you can park it in the garage.

Or an easier task is to leave it in any mall parking lot for an hour or so and someone else will park it in his garage. Later, QD.

Ruststang
12-09-2009, 05:23 PM
http://www.1aauto.com/1A/Weatherstrip/Acura/Integra FIX IT! lol

gsrteg
12-09-2009, 06:31 PM
replace the weather strips and gaskets!, make sure the door is aligned correctly. If this dont solve the problem. Visually inspect the inside to see where its actually leaking from, by getting inside the car, while a friend uses a waterhose to pour along the sides of car and trunk. then, Figure how to seal it from therel. If you have to, use gasket RTV sealant (black gooey stuff) to repair the damaged weather sealants.

imprtguy_94
12-09-2009, 06:39 PM
ha the same prob in the back of my car where the taillights are it keeps gathering in the corners, im guessing replace that weatherstripping on the car and go from there.

StarBwoy
12-09-2009, 08:06 PM
thanks for the info do yall guy knows when the next varsity meet my cuzing from ny would like to check it out thanks

jdm>usdm
12-09-2009, 08:15 PM
thanks for the info do yall guy knows when the next varsity meet my cuzing from ny would like to check it out thanks

Theyre always planned at the last second.

Hard to say.

teh_mugen18
12-09-2009, 08:15 PM

Next V meet; first thursday afternoon/evening in January 2010...:goodjob:

lanning
12-09-2009, 08:16 PM
varsity meet is planned as the last minute, location is sent out to certain people via txt message

jdm>usdm
12-09-2009, 08:17 PM
Next V meet; first thursday afternoon/evening in January 2010...:goodjob:

:gay:

lol

teh_mugen18
12-09-2009, 08:18 PM
:gay:

lol

hahaha uhhhhh---

:headslap::look::doh:

twiztid cc
12-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Theyre always planned at the last second.

Hard to say.

lmao...whats up man how ya been

slostang
12-09-2009, 09:59 PM
roll up the windows, close the trunk. problem solved.

S.Brewer
12-09-2009, 10:34 PM
i heard its always the first thursday of every month? I also live in columbus and its pretty homo here.

cardesignz
12-09-2009, 11:19 PM
what do i need to stop the rain from coming in my integra and where can i get it :goodjob:.
it comes from the windows and trunk :(

but most common areas to leak are in the passenger floor from the heater duct under the windshield cowl, sunroof drain tubes in the trunk (can be clogged or get knocked out of their locations), and taillight gaskets are known to fail as well (especially if the taillights have ever been changed).

14thecount
12-11-2009, 08:10 AM
WHERE IS IT COMING FROM? FIRST OFF IT COULD BE MULTIBLE THINGS, I HAVE A DA WITH KINDA OF THE SAME PROBLEMS! FIRST THING IS IF YOU GOT IT COMING FROM UNDER THE DASH ITS 8 2.50 GASKETS THAT I COULD GIVE YOU MORE INFO ON. SECOUND THING IS AROUND DA'S DOORS THERE IS NO GUIDS WITCH MEANS THERES NOTHING REALL TO SUPORT THE WIND SO WHEN THE WINDOW IS ALL THE WAY ROLLED UP IT ONLY HAS THE WEATHER STRIPING TO KEEP AIR AND WATER OUT, NOW WHEN YOU ARE OUT SIDE OF YOUR CAR HAVE SOMONE ROOL THE WINDOW UP AND LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE DOOR WHERE THE WEATHER STRIPING MEET THE WINDOW SEE IF THE WEATHER SRTRIPING IS FOLDING UNDER THE WINDOW ITSELF IF IT IS YOU REALLY DONT HAFT TO BUT NEW WEATHER STRIPING, THE THING THAT YOU WOULD HAFT TO DO IS CALLED RE TRAINGING YOUR WEATHER STRIPING, PRETTY MUCH ALL YOU HAFT TO DO IS WHEN YOU ROOL UP YOUR WINDOWS JUST HELP THE WEATHER STRIPING UP TOP NOT FOLD UNDER THE GLASS STAND OUT SIDE AND HAVE SOMONE WITHE THE DOOR CLOSED AND ROOL THE WINDOW UP, WHILE THERE DOING THAT YOU PUSH THE WINDOW IN SO THE WINDOW GUIDE INTO THE WEATHER STRIPING, ALSO YOU COULD JUST ROOL THE WINDOW UP AND THEN WHEN YOU GOT TO CLOSE IT THEN JUST PUSH THE WINDOW IN WHILE THE DOOR IS SHUTING, I KNOW BECAUSE THATS WHAT I AM HAVEIN TO DO AND ITS WORKING BETTER AND MY LEAKS ARE STOPING BESIDES MY FLOOR BOARD!

StarBwoy
12-16-2009, 11:49 PM
found it http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192639

cardesignz
12-17-2009, 12:02 AM
found it http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192639

Yep, I posted that link, but QD deleted it. G2IC is where you will find all the answers like that for your car. I LOL'ed at all of the weather strip comments in this thread (unless it's obviously torn up, it's not very likely to leak)... taillight gaskets, sunroof drains, and windshield wiper cowl are the most common leaks in DA's (I've had them all).

silverDA
12-17-2009, 08:57 PM
i still have them,it wouldnt be a da without these leaks:D/

d00d
12-21-2009, 09:56 PM
The title of this thread made me lol real hard.

StarBwoy
12-21-2009, 11:48 PM
The title of this thread made me lol real hard.

lol