PDA

View Full Version : Santa Run Track Event rollout...FOR EVERYONE!

matthewAPM
12-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Ok For those who have checked your email you would have seen the meeting before the event. We will be having a drivers meeting that morning (This saturday) at the douglasville ihop. The address is 7401 Douglas Blvd., Douglasville Ga. 30135. Everyone try to get there around 6amEST (5amCST). This is not mandatory, just recommend. I will go over everything for the day there. Once everyone is finished up eating, we will head to the track. GATES OPEN AT 7amCST (8amEST). Please everyone get to the track on time.We want first car on track ASAP to get as much time as possible.

For those wanting to ride down to the Ihop, please be at the Pleasent Hill BP (near 85) at 5am if possible. I want to leave there early to ensure we get to Ihop and the track on time.

Ihop drivers meet address-7401 Douglas Blvd., Douglasville Ga. 30135

Quick rundown...
Georgia Time(EST Little Talladega Time (CST)
Pleasent Hill BP- 5:00am EST 4:00am CST
Ihop in Douglasville- 6:00am EST 6:00am CST
Little Talladega- 8:00am EST 7:00am CST

fresh fit
12-09-2009, 03:28 PM
everyone beware! matt has an ilness were he makes up fantasys in his head and believes they are realitys. him and his mother are both very sick. please pray for them. they need all the help they can get! this is a rare condition. hope for the best with there mental illnesses. God bless!

b.a.d. s2000
12-11-2009, 07:11 PM
what kinda car do u drive Mattew so i know what to look for