PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Hard working tax payers!!!!

Double_0_Rusty
12-08-2009, 11:43 PM
So, on Oct 30th of this year, my dealership (Chev, GMC, Pontiac) closed the doors, due to the economy. I have spent the last few weeks on unemployment, and I won't lie.....it's been nice sitting back and getting paid. You'll be glad to know, as of this Monday, you will not have to pay me to sit on my ass any longer. I was hired today at the Nissan dealer in Athens. I have been going crazy sitting at home doing nothing. Just wanted to thank you hard working tax payers, that have paid my truck payment, house payment, three credit cards, ect for the last month.

Fun time will be over Monday, when I clean the cob-webs off my tool box and start back doin work. Until then, party party PARRRRRTAYYYYYYY.

That is all.

UpSideDownDesi
12-08-2009, 11:55 PM
i want my money back...i only take money order or cash. Pay up sukkaaaa lol.

Double_0_Rusty
12-08-2009, 11:59 PM
Sunny, I paid in brotha. For seven years now. I am owed this. LOLOL

slostang
12-09-2009, 12:00 AM
i want my money back...i only take money order or cash. Pay up sukkaaaa lol.

times tew

Double_0_Rusty
12-09-2009, 12:01 AM
I aint payin yall ish. LULZ

Tech5
12-09-2009, 12:02 AM
So, on Oct 30th of this year, my dealership (Chev, GMC, Pontiac) closed the doors, due to the economy. I have spent the last few weeks on unemployment, and I won't lie.....it's been nice sitting back and getting paid. You'll be glad to know, as of this Monday, you will not have to pay me to sit on my ass any longer. I was hired today at the Nissan dealer in Athens. I have been going crazy sitting at home doing nothing. Just wanted to thank you hard working tax payers, that have paid my truck payment, house payment, three credit cards, ect for the last month.

Fun time will be over Monday, when I clean the cob-webs off my tool box and start back doin work. Until then, party party PARRRRRTAYYYYYYY.

That is all.

great now get me on with them

Double_0_Rusty
12-09-2009, 12:04 AM
great now get me on with them

I will see what I can do. They are firing a dude to get me in. The other guy lied about knowing how to do everything, so he's out and Im in. Though I hardly know Nissans, I know a GM product though. Atleast I was honest with Nissan.

UpSideDownDesi
12-09-2009, 12:05 AM
Sunny, I paid in brotha. For seven years now. I am owed this. LOLOL

Same boat been paying since first day of turning 16. I wish there was box i could check "opt out from Social Security Deduction"....BIG CHECK MARK. I have a feeling i am not gonna see a dime when i hit the age and they are probably gonna increase the age to 70 sum by then also.

Tech5
12-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Well I don't know everything , But I am willing to learn and have 30k worth of my own tools and box. I will do service advisor as I done this before and I can sell my socks to you lol

Double_0_Rusty
12-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Same boat been paying since first day of turning 16. I wish there was box i could check "opt out from Social Security Deduction"....BIG CHECK MARK. I have a feeling i am not gonna see a dime when i hit the age and they are probably gonna increase the age to 70 sum by then also.

Trust me, same here. I hate being on unemployment....it's like WTF

Well I don't know everything , But I am willing to learn and have 30k worth of my own tools and box. I will do service advisor as I done this before and I can sell my socks to you lol

Oh yeah same here, I am willing to learn. I have about 10k in tools, and I was almost to the point of selling them last week lolol. Ive done advisor work as well, I actually prefer it over tech work LOLOL on the socks, Im good. just bought some :taun:

bdydrpdmazda
12-09-2009, 12:12 AM
I will be eligible for unemployment when I get back from this deployment, I figured I would soak it up for about three months before going back on active duty so thank you in advance.

Double_0_Rusty
12-09-2009, 12:14 AM
lol bdydrpd its not really that nice at all.....my my weekly benefit check is less than half of what i was bringing home before. it really sucks, make sure you can hustle lol

Tech5
12-09-2009, 12:20 AM
true

bdydrpdmazda
12-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Oh I can hustle for sure, Ill be going back to active duty in the army as soon as im ready after i get back so if times get too hard, im out!

Tech5
12-09-2009, 12:39 AM
lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-09-2009, 07:54 AM
I was hired today at the Nissan dealer in Athens.

Congrats, redneck. Glad to see you bounce right back. I told you at my last Athen's Meat that you would, man. Later, QD.

Double_0_Rusty
12-09-2009, 07:58 AM
Congrats, redneck. Glad to see you bounce right back. I told you at my last Athen's Meat that you would, man. Later, QD.

Thanks, Ganksta. Yes you did say that. I was actually shocked when I got the call, but now I am really excited to be making money again. Hopefully Nissan won't go broke, like Gay Motors.

bdydrpdmazda
12-09-2009, 08:11 AM
:lmfao: gay motors :lmfao:

Evil Goat
12-09-2009, 09:00 AM
congrats man....i know it feels good to get outta the house....

my dad worked for a company here in macon for close to 10 years, was forced to resign due to an injury he sustained after having several surgeries for it. he came to work with me after being released from the doctor and worked with me for 2 years, then the guy that runs the company he used to work for called him up and said he needed him back pretty bad and after some negotiations my dad left and went back to the other company....they laid him off last monday after only being back for 5 weeks:thinking:

works for me though, i was wondering who was going to keep my son over the holidays and now i know :lmfao:

Kevykev
12-09-2009, 09:48 AM
Respectable post!

There are people collecting and fine with not working. Don't forget to thank yourself as well.

I went through a rough patch but decided Not to seek benefits it's a personal choice - glad things worked out.

Double_0_Rusty
12-09-2009, 11:35 AM
congrats man....i know it feels good to get outta the house....

my dad worked for a company here in macon for close to 10 years, was forced to resign due to an injury he sustained after having several surgeries for it. he came to work with me after being released from the doctor and worked with me for 2 years, then the guy that runs the company he used to work for called him up and said he needed him back pretty bad and after some negotiations my dad left and went back to the other company....they laid him off last monday after only being back for 5 weeks:thinking:

works for me though, i was wondering who was going to keep my son over the holidays and now i know :lmfao:

That's crazy, man. Sweet deal on the babysitter. :lmfao:

Double_0_Rusty
12-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Respectable post!

There are people collecting and fine with not working. Don't forget to thank yourself as well.

I went through a rough patch but decided Not to seek benefits it's a personal choice - glad things worked out.

Thanks, I have talked so much crap about lazy ass people on unemployment, and now that Im on it.....I feel the "pot meet kettle" saying. NM? I def have paid my dues, but it's not enough for me, I don't like charity, and I feel bad for accepting this, but bills gotta be paid.

Thanks again mang

Total_Blender
12-09-2009, 02:10 PM
I have spent the last few weeks on unemployment, and I won't lie.....it's been nice sitting back and getting paid.l.

Your unemployment didn't come from my taxes, it came from the money your employer took from your salary to pay into unemployment insurance. So its really no skin off my back what you do, you're the one whose paying for it :goodjob:

Double_0_Rusty
12-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Your unemployment didn't come from my taxes, it came from the money your employer took from your salary to pay into unemployment insurance. So its really no skin off my back what you do, you're the one whose paying for it :goodjob:

Yeah, you're right. lol