PDA

View Full Version : Music Sade is Back!

cjhutch
12-08-2009, 01:33 PM
For those of you who know her music you will be happy to know she is coming back with another album. Just a really beautiful voice and she still looks good too. She's a little before my time, but my older sister used to always listen to her music and Tracy Chapman all the time.

This is her new track Soldier Love
http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/rngsoy6qein8

quickdodge®
12-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Cool shit, but why would you make a song called "Soldier Love?" Damn that's so much out of her style. To me it demeans the beauty in her music. Later, QD.

95alty
12-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Cool shit, but why would you make a song called "Soldier Love?" Damn that's so much out of her style. To me it demeans the beauty in her music. Later, QD.

Agree completely. When people say great singers they say beyonce and shit... no.... I could listen to her CD without questioning the lyrics it was a sheer artform and is rare to come by... not her usual style

cjhutch
12-08-2009, 03:11 PM

Actually the song title is "Soldier of Love." She's just using a different metaphor. The song reminds a lot of "Somebody Already Broke My Heart."

Dirty Octopus™
12-08-2009, 03:24 PM
i HEARD!!! I's sooooooooo happy! :D :yay:

Kevykev
12-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Good Stuff!!!

Sade Transcends all boundaries Mike. She can make a song called "I'll kill yo ass hoe" and it would be all good because she DELIVERS.

UNDERSTAND ? :cheers:

EJ25RUN
12-08-2009, 04:03 PM
*Plays Smooth Operator twice.*

Great to hear about this btw

quickdodge®
12-08-2009, 08:18 PM
I pulled it up on YouTube and I have to be honest.

Didn't like it.

I loved the vocals as she still has that beautiful voice. But the music just wan't it for me. And, to me, it wasn't it for her. I can not stand that snare drum beat. Too many "soldier rappers" used that back in the late 90s/early 2000s and that just isn't it for me.

I think without that snare sound, it would be a much better sound. I hope she doesn't go into a hiphop sound with the rest of her album. Later, QD.