PDA

View Full Version : C'mon Son

PSINXS
12-08-2009, 09:51 AM
you know what i dont like? Y do these fine ass girls date these ugly ass dykes. you want a dude, get a dude!!! Then having kids and shit. like that dyke know how to be a man or teach a boy how to be a man. C'mon son.

if u lick the puss, dont look like u slang iron.

dykes using dildos is the biggest oxymoron. c'mon son.

AnthonyF
12-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Only one satellite has been ever been destroyed by a meteor: the European Space Agency's Olympus in 1993.

-Ant.

SicStang03
12-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Only one satellite has been ever been destroyed by a meteor: the European Space Agency's Olympus in 1993.

-Ant.

Damn noobs!! They didn't see that fucker coming LOL

PSINXS
12-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Damn noobs!! They didn't see that fucker coming LOL

noobs. where?

PURP
12-08-2009, 10:30 AM
you know what i dont like? Y do these fine ass girls date these ugly ass dykes. you want a dude, get a dude!!! Then having kids and shit. like that dyke know how to be a man or teach a boy how to be a man. C'mon son.

if u lick the puss, dont look like u slang iron.

dykes using dildos is the biggest oxymoron. c'mon son.

who cares... do dykes make your light bill go up? Do you get sick more often?

Get over it... that's called life

PSINXS
12-08-2009, 10:45 AM
who cares... do dykes make your light bill go up? Do you get sick more often?

Get over it... that's called life

shut the fuck up. if i wanna rant, I will.
ask yourself the same questions about my post.

get over it.

quickdodgeŽ
12-08-2009, 10:49 AM

-Ant.

This is a better topic.

And makes more sense, lolol. Later, QD.

PURP
12-08-2009, 11:19 AM
shut the fuck up. if i wanna rant, I will.
ask yourself the same questions about my post.

get over it.

let me guess... your girl turned dyke after you did it wrong and now you're all upset because the pooty-tang is not flowing in anymore??

tdurr
12-08-2009, 11:37 AM
let me guess... your girl turned dyke after you did it wrong and now you're all upset because the pooty-tang is not flowing in anymore??

lol i love that word.

PSINXS
12-08-2009, 11:41 AM

nnnnnnt wrong.

next
i actually dont know anything about my son's mother personal life.

PURP
12-08-2009, 11:43 AM
nnnnnnt wrong.

next

do you need a hug??

For future reference tho... if you want to rant about retarded shit, just make a blog...

As you can see from the post in here... no one cared... Just start a blog and put useless shit in there

PSINXS
12-08-2009, 11:45 AM
do you need a hug??

For future reference tho... if you want to rant about retaded shit, just make a blog...

As you can see from the post in here... no one cared... Just start a blog and put useless shit in there

not really. but if u in the brotherly mood or something im not going to hurt your feelings.

umm it wasnt meant for ppl to care. its the internet. a rant is usually something that YOU care about and want to vent. and y would i waste time on a blog when i can jsut make simple post. its the WL.

PURP
12-08-2009, 11:48 AM
not really. but if u in the brotherly mood or something im not going to hurt your feelings.

umm it wasnt meant for ppl to care. its the internet. a rant is usually something that YOU care about and want to vent. and y would i waste time on a blog when i can jsut make simple post. its the WL.

hurt my feelings on some internet talk?? You need to learn to grow up, kid. with that being said... goodluck in the non dyke hunting and have a merry christmas...

PSINXS
12-08-2009, 11:53 AM
hurt my feelings on some internet talk?? You need to learn to grow up, kid. with that being said... goodluck in the non dyke hunting and have a merry christmas...

OMG. i think you need a nap because you are taking this way too serious. that x button, click it. because you are making zero sense. hunting for dykes? who said i was hunting for dykes? maybe u should put down the purp.

i have said in a million threads. its the internet. who gives a fuck? stop trying to read into what i say so u can try to be smart ass.

leave that to ppl who are good at it like qd.

PURP
12-08-2009, 11:56 AM
you're kinda cute when you get fiesty

get em tiger

Hulud
12-08-2009, 11:57 AM
in! MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!

PSINXS
12-08-2009, 11:59 AM
you're kinda cute when you get fiesty

get em tiger

thats mad gay, but i am attractive lol thats y u wanted to hug me hahahaha

IN FOR THE BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hellz yea

PURP
12-08-2009, 12:03 PM
thats mad gay, but i am attractive lol thats y u wanted to hug me hahahaha

IN FOR THE BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hellz yea

PM GKtib... the super mod that gives super dome

EL42
12-08-2009, 12:05 PM
lol i love that word.
you jus don't hear it in a sentence very often.

PSINXS
12-08-2009, 12:06 PM
PM GKtib... the super mod that gives super dome

i always thought he was suspect. GKtib aka GK takes in butt?

PURP
12-08-2009, 12:08 PM
i always thought he was suspect. GKtib aka GK takes in butt?

pretty much... It's sad that he went that way... but being a cutter, no females wanted anything to do with his bleeding

PSINXS
12-08-2009, 12:11 PM
pretty much... It's sad that he went that way... but being a cutter, no females wanted anything to do with his bleeding

LOLOL!! wtf at the last line. that could be translated so many ways :lmfao:

PURP
12-08-2009, 12:11 PM
lol

Hulud
12-08-2009, 12:14 PM
lol

lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-08-2009, 12:17 PM
lol

Lolol. Later, QD.