PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever....

LizBiz
12-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Sent a text message to the wrong person, and you didn't want to say "whoops wrong person" so you have to make up something as to why you sent it.

"I love you!!"

"You know....you are a really good friend!!!"

u8myore0
12-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Sent a text message to the wrong person, and you didn't want to say "whoops wrong person" so you have to make up something as to why you sent it.

"I love you!!"

haha did u get this idea from my post earlier haha??

punkr6
12-07-2009, 09:32 PM
no...

u8myore0
12-07-2009, 09:33 PM
i tell all my friends i love them : ) without SOME friends... life wouldn't be the same.

PSINXS
12-07-2009, 09:34 PM
i just say wrong person. fuck yo hurt feelings

thecrazyone
12-07-2009, 09:34 PM
no i say my bad wrong person

Motivation
12-07-2009, 09:35 PM

"I love you!!"

You know, Liz... I told you to be careful what you send me in a text message anymore.

Vteckidd
12-07-2009, 09:37 PM

"I love you!!"

i just sent you a message that said

"Fuck you and your stupid threads"

But i meant it

JJSPEC Racing
12-07-2009, 09:38 PM
I had a girl that I didnt know text me one time. The text said"Your dick is my " and my friend told me to say toothbrush, so I texted back, your toothbrush. She texted back "call me", so I did and asked who she was and she was confused and said she was sorry, lol!

LizBiz
12-07-2009, 09:52 PM
I texted a # once back in my GIRL days thinking it was the biotch my ex was with. I went off....turns out it was some random ass dude. Who turned out to be pretty cool...until he wanted to meet up and hang out. ROFL....guess I didn't look TOO crazy to him.

LizBiz
12-07-2009, 09:53 PM
haha did u get this idea from my post earlier haha?? No I really sent a text to the wrong person. But the example came from you lol. Thanks!! :cheers:

BABY J
12-07-2009, 09:59 PM
I had a girl call me accidentally. She totally had the wrong number but she sounded sexy so we chatted it up for minute. We decided to meet for coffee 3 days later. She told me what she'd be wearing.

I told HER that I'd be in a blue shirt and white hat... but I had on a red shirt and no hat. I saw her in Starbucks.. walked RIGHT by her. She was NOT very sexy so I immediately changed her name in my phone from Stacey to "Do Not Answer" --- had coffee 2 tables away from her w/ another girl that I texted and told to meet me. I remember having to put my phone on vibrate b/c that bitch kept calling me. I started to reach over and tap her on the shoulder and say "please stop calling me because you're ugly and I'm trying to have coffee w/ some1 who's not."

yungdz
12-07-2009, 10:03 PM
I texted my mom once thinking it was my friend and I mentioned riding out to pick up some bitches lol.

I just texted her back, "oops wrong person" lol

teh_mugen18
12-07-2009, 10:05 PM
I had a girl call me accidentally. She totally had the wrong number but she sounded sexy so we chatted it up for minute. We decided to meet for coffee 3 days later. She told me what she'd be wearing.

I told HER that I'd be in a blue shirt and white hat... but I had on a red shirt and no hat. I saw her in Starbucks.. walked RIGHT by her. She was NOT very sexy so I immediately changed her name in my phone from Stacey to "Do Not Answer" --- had coffee 2 tables away from her w/ another girl that I texted and told to meet me. I remember having to put my phone on vibrate b/c that bitch kept calling me. I started to reach over and tap her on the shoulder and say "please stop calling me because you're ugly and I'm trying to have coffee w/ some1 who's not."

LOL thats awesome. :cheers:

StreetHazard
12-07-2009, 10:14 PM
I texted a picture of my penis to my old boss once when I was I drunk, I don't remember who I was "supposed" to be sending it too but either way it wasen't going to be good.

she replied back something smartass like "thanks Brian, I always wondered what it looked like"

Catnip
12-07-2009, 10:20 PM
One time I IM'ed a friend.

His mom was on the computer.

She politely replied, "hey!" back.

I had just raced a random car and won. I don't remember what it was, but it was impressive. So I said, "you want to hear about a raping?"

Surely his mom would've told me it wasn't him before then, but nope.

So I send that IM.

"My friend" replies, "sure, lol"

I promptly type out, "My dick and your mom's vagina!"

After a minute, she replied, "Oh yea, this is Ryan's mom... I'll tell him you said hi."

BABY J
12-07-2009, 10:22 PM
^^ OWNZORED

georgieboi
12-07-2009, 10:25 PM
^^^ lol plz the rest of the story

PSINXS
12-07-2009, 10:26 PM
One time I IM'ed a friend.

His mom was on the computer.

She politely replied, "hey!" back.

I had just raced a random car and won. I don't remember what it was, but it was impressive. So I said, "you want to hear about a raping?"

Surely his mom would've told me it wasn't him before then, but nope.

So I send that IM.

"My friend" replies, "sure, lol"

I promptly type out, "My dick and your mom's vagina!"

After a minute, she replied, "Oh yea, this is Ryan's mom... I'll tell him you said hi."

question is did she let u fuck?

MINI
12-07-2009, 10:29 PM

Damn it I cant rep until tomorrow lol.

LizBiz
12-08-2009, 01:30 AM

That would have been great if it was true. lol.

BABY J
12-08-2009, 01:32 AM
It actually is true.

LizBiz
12-08-2009, 01:33 AM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight and so is this:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iRYSwAJt8LU/SgO72m0TmwI/AAAAAAAAD84/KEC9Y7UOSfY/s400/pig-fly.gif

Catnip
12-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight and so is this:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iRYSwAJt8LU/SgO72m0TmwI/AAAAAAAAD84/KEC9Y7UOSfY/s400/pig-fly.gif

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GGAmzDRA_BY/SPvesJS8sXI/AAAAAAAADQ8/BPh71vqOJRM/s400/flying_cop.jpg

EL42
12-08-2009, 01:46 AM
i've learned to respond to all texts from women "are you sure you mean me?" from this thread.lol

ATL_EG
12-08-2009, 01:53 AM
yeah, buying weed from a guy named moe turns out be an intresting talk with your mom