PDA

View Full Version : F/S-T/W 1996 Eagle Talon ESI

miragemaniac
12-07-2009, 08:04 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!

miragemaniac
12-07-2009, 08:12 PM
shit i forgot to add.I think the vehicle was stolen one time because i dont have any keys...not one.The ignition switch is still in the column so all you got to do is add a cylinder.I can do that for ya if you buy one and get it to me.Ill do all the locks for you if you can find a set.Ive found 1 sofar and it was $80 i think on ebay but its not there anymore.I just didnt have anymoney at the time so i couldnt get it.(i still have no money)You must use a flat head to start...i know...also dont come in here bashing on my ride this is the best i can do for the moment.I mean my fiance left me for another guy my favorite car got repo'd i have no job no real house i move all over a car i cant drive and my uncle passed in october.so yea ive had a shitty year...well since september.

miragemaniac
12-09-2009, 05:19 AM
Bumpin uglies wit yo mama...

miragemaniac
12-10-2009, 04:47 AM
mmm thats some good mama bumpin...i like yo mama's poon...muahahahahahahahahahaha...BUMPIDY!

miragemaniac
12-14-2009, 04:12 PM
TTT...anyone want a Talon that would be a great project?...also $900 this week only(still no subs)

miragemaniac
12-17-2009, 02:25 AM
TTT come on ppl buy me!!!

miragemaniac
12-20-2009, 12:27 PM
...someone...anyone?...The price is OBO...PLease...i beg of ye'...i need a vehicle so i dont have to keep trying to find a car to get back and forth to the GED crap...and hopefully soon a job...

SRK420a
12-21-2009, 12:14 AM
i love the talon but you are slightly riced.......:no:

remove the wing... and too many problems try to fix some of the things before you try to sell it man but good luck :ninja:

bump

miragemaniac
12-21-2009, 10:06 AM
...ok...the only problem is i have no money to fiix any of the problems...so yea,i'm in the process of getting my GED only have 1 test to go then im gonna try to get a decent job so that i can fix it or sell it and buy something else.and I agree the Talon's are nice cars mine just has WAYYY too many problems...:(

SRK420a
12-25-2009, 01:35 AM
u still got the car man

six7teen
01-06-2010, 02:21 AM
PM me

zay21
01-12-2010, 01:36 AM
i give u 300 for it

miragemaniac
01-12-2010, 03:49 PM
i still have the car.I still need money or a trade.I can remove the wing before you buy it or i can leave it on either way its yours.Somebody get this And sorry zay21 i cannot do $300 that's a 1/3 of my asking price.If i wanted to be lowballed i would be askin 5G's ya know but thanks for the offer.

miragemaniac
01-30-2010, 03:03 PM
BUY ME!!!! I'M ONLY $800!!!!! I NEED THE CASH...PLEASE!!!I BEG OF YOU GOOD PPL ON IA!!

miragemaniac
01-31-2010, 09:41 PM
ttt buy me!!!

SRK420a
02-01-2010, 02:04 AM
ill give you 250 you can keep the wing, the system, the neon, the detector, and the catback

deal???

J-ROCK
02-01-2010, 02:22 AM
^ very good deal

miragemaniac
02-01-2010, 03:14 PM
i need the $800 to buy another car...:/ sorry and $800 was without the stereo and neon and HID's i paid $800 and have done nothing but work on it fixing all i could with what little funds i have....I hate to sell it i really do like it i just can't afford it at tha moment..

SRK420a
02-01-2010, 06:35 PM
i need the $800 to buy another car...:/ sorry and $800 was without the stereo and neon and HID's i paid $800 and have done nothing but work on it fixing all i could with what little funds i have....I hate to sell it i really do like it i just can't afford it at tha moment..

you wont get 800 for it man I'm not trying to put you down but nobody wants it in its current condition, believe me i know with some work it can be an awesome car but for now its not.

If i bought it from you for $800 there is a 99.99% chance i would have to dump $600-700 bucks just to make it a daily beater and ride smooth if you can take 500 off of it so somebody could have the money to fix what you started then it would sell. You have to average off problem cost.

But GLWS anyway and if you wanna drop that price again post it an we can talk :goodjob:

Keep the other stuff and sell me motor and trans lol then you can sell the shell on craigslist for like 400-500

hustle FTW:yes:

miragemaniac
02-02-2010, 01:26 AM
let me see how my taxes look and i would do $500? would that suit your fancy? :P and i appreciate the info...i'm just in desperate need of a vehicle that i can drive and get a job ya know?Cause without a job i can't fix shit...plus i need to get up to NC and start goin to school...so i need a car i can drive...but lmk if we could work $500

SRK420a
02-02-2010, 11:52 AM
let me see how my taxes look and i would do $500? would that suit your fancy? :P and i appreciate the info...i'm just in desperate need of a vehicle that i can drive and get a job ya know?Cause without a job i can't fix shit...plus i need to get up to NC and start goin to school...so i need a car i can drive...but lmk if we could work $500

300 since i gotta tow it do you even know how much it will cost to get towed to lithonia

miragemaniac
02-02-2010, 03:22 PM
no i do not...but like i said...lemme see about the taxes and we'll work something out...i paid $800 for it...and have done nothing but work on it and replace what i could afford...so i really don't want to lose that much money on it...the stereo HID's and neons are all mine...oh and the wing...

SRK420a
02-02-2010, 06:28 PM
no i do not...but like i said...lemme see about the taxes and we'll work something out...i paid $800 for it...and have done nothing but work on it and replace what i could afford...so i really don't want to lose that much money on it...the stereo HID's and neons are all mine...oh and the wing...

keep it all lol neva wanted any of it! Imma fix it up to stock specs.
Take the cottom-picking exhaust with you too! When are you taxes going through because I wanna work something out ASAP like the crew lol.
If i brought a battery would it run???

miragemaniac
02-02-2010, 10:21 PM
it'll run if i jump it off...just not for long...but if you cut it off after running it will not start...ie:dead battery...and...huh?lol my taxes should be here in bout a week...depepding on when they get approved...:/

SRK420a
02-03-2010, 06:40 AM
it'll run if i jump it off...just not for long...but if you cut it off after running it will not start...ie:dead battery...and...huh?lol my taxes should be here in bout a week...depepding on when they get approved...:/

alright imma bring a battery and we will see man

miragemaniac
02-03-2010, 05:15 PM
haha whatever floats your boat man imma probably goin back to my true loves anyway............MIRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! i got a 97 4dr 5-spd in mind...mmmmm they sold the 01 ls coupe i wanted but still got a rare 4dr in mind...ooohhh i'm so giddy i can't wait!!!!!

SRK420a
02-03-2010, 09:44 PM
haha whatever floats your boat man imma probably goin back to my true loves anyway............MIRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! i got a 97 4dr 5-spd in mind...mmmmm they sold the 01 ls coupe i wanted but still got a rare 4dr in mind...ooohhh i'm so giddy i can't wait!!!!!

ok hope to hear from you

miragemaniac
02-03-2010, 09:52 PM
ha you won't hear from me...you'll read my post :P lol i'll let ya know wassup

SRK420a
02-04-2010, 08:04 AM
ha you won't hear from me...you'll read my post :P lol i'll let ya know wassup

alright man....:goodjob:

miragemaniac
02-04-2010, 05:12 PM
do 400 and i'll leave the cat-back...you got's a deal...i just need money for a mirage...:P both my LS coupes are gone i think but the DE 4dr is still alive :D

SRK420a
02-04-2010, 06:07 PM
do 400 and i'll leave the cat-back...you got's a deal...i just need money for a mirage...:P both my LS coupes are gone i think but the DE 4dr is still alive :D

keep the cat and make it $300 and you got a deal

you can seel the cat for 75-100:goodjob:

miragemaniac
02-04-2010, 11:26 PM
yea but more selling requires more time...i don't have time...lol...1300$ mirages go fast...and i have 1 in mind...lol

92preludeboy
02-05-2010, 11:01 PM
where is this car at?

miragemaniac
02-06-2010, 02:04 AM
it's on jupiter.(i think thats my zodiac planet)...naw man it's in macon where it sais i am...on the northside right off 475...zebulon rd

92preludeboy
02-06-2010, 09:15 AM
whats the lowest you can go for it?

miragemaniac
02-06-2010, 03:21 PM
please don't use my FS thread for post count...i appreciate the GLWS but theres no hope for me...and whats the lowest i can go?have you not read the whopping 2 pages of thread?i said $400 is the lowest that's half what i'm asking...thats a deal yo...but the entire stereo is staying with me...if you wanna throw in more cash i can throw in more stuff...

92preludeboy
02-06-2010, 04:22 PM
please don't use my FS thread for post count...i appreciate the GLWS but theres no hope for me...and whats the lowest i can go?have you not read the whopping 2 pages of thread?i said $400 is the lowest that's half what i'm asking...thats a deal yo...but the entire stereo is staying with me...if you wanna throw in more cash i can throw in more stuff...
What you got to throw in?

miragemaniac
02-06-2010, 10:52 PM
what is stated in the first post of this thread...the second may have some in it...

SRK420a
02-07-2010, 01:04 AM
what is stated in the first post of this thread...the second may have some in it...

Even though sellling takes more time you can make more money from it $300

is still my offer homie and I doubt ^^^^that guy is gonna buy it lol he's using you for his post count :lmfao:.

But yea 300...........

miragemaniac
02-07-2010, 10:01 AM
yea i realize that...:( but it bumps mine and helps my post count...i need $400...i absolutely need a car...i got's to find a job and a car is the only way...i mean really...that's 1/2 my asking price...i told CL ppl $550...so that's a $150 discount your getting on top of a $250 discount...comeon guys help a huy out...and i worked on it today...the overheating problem is!!!!!idk :P but i know it's not the radiator...and i think its the heater core...i bypassed it to see the outcome but haven't started it yet...i'll let ya know if it is temp fixed or not...lol

HatchForSale
02-07-2010, 10:59 AM
If you really wanted someone to seriously to buy this, you would have cleaned it up exterior wise and interior. It looks like you just bought a POS and put in in your lawn so the animals can live in it. I think what these guys are offering you is plenty fair. And they are not low balling you, i can get on KBB and tell you that there offer is actually reasonable and you might be getting more than you actually could get for it. You seem like a shady seller anyways. GLWS!:screwy:

miragemaniac
02-07-2010, 11:27 AM
no no no the guy i bought it from was a shady seller...i wish i was shady then i'd probably have gotten laid lately...but sadly no...i bought in the hopes that it would be reliable because my Del Sol had just been repo'd and i lost my job my fiance and my house...so i need a lil money out of it so i can buy another car and maybe get my fucked up shit cake of a life back in order.AND on top of this shit cake the icing is i paid $800 for it and i've fixed all the wiring issues and put a new clutch master on it and am in the process of diagnosing the overheating issue so whenever someone does buy it they won't be completely dissapointed.Like i was. . . but thanks for the GLWS :D

and i only see the car on the weekends so i don't have anytime to clean it up nor a vacuum and it's been raining every weekend and it's too cold this weekend...whoever buys it i'll clean it up for you when you get it running...at my moms.it's not at my moms right now it's at my G/F?(shes not really my gf but might as well be)house in lake wildwood right off 475 zebulon rd exit if you want to come see it then come on down(only weekends)i have nothing to hide except my shame for you calling me shady...:P

and what the hell makes me come off as a shady seller????i'm 20?i live with my mom because i was kicked out by my ex?that i make poor decisions sometimes?that i have acne?that i have a prepaid phone?that i smoke cigarettes?i would like to know i'm a very timid shy 20 year old white boy who looks more like 15:(

and alright i'm tired of getting told my deicisions on vehicles are stupid...SRK420A PM me...we'll work out a deal...better yet text me...we will get this worked out towards your favor.:D

anyone want my myspace or facebook so i can show them i am not a shady seller?anyone want to see my moms POS RV?My EMaxx that all electronics were stolen by who i thought was a friend?or what my old Rustler VXL which was also stolen by the same so called friend?or all the batteries and 2 chargers he also stole.or maybe my ex who i lost my...(purity?)to who i got my first house with my first prom with alot of firsts...GOD DAMMIT!!!!!FUCKING BITCH!!!!not you . . . her

thank you QD for cleaning up my posts...i was not payin attention and kinda angry :P

bigdogg13
02-07-2010, 12:50 PM
hey i was wondering would u jus sell the engine and transmission from the car

bigdogg13
02-07-2010, 01:46 PM
if not i will buy the car for the 400asap just let me no wats up

SRK420a
02-07-2010, 04:38 PM
SOLD!!!!!!!!!

miragemaniac
02-08-2010, 12:38 AM
:ninja: hehehe because i'm a "shady seller" muahahahahahaha come over to the dark side luke......we have hookers and liquor...:P

miragemaniac
02-08-2010, 01:22 AM
also the vehicle no longer overheats (but it has no interior heat) and i put a good battery in it toda to take it for a drive and didn't have not one problem!!!:D...i've thought about keeping it but idk...it still needs some work to be a DD...and i don't have a job and taxes are going toward a new car as well as this money.i had to bypass the heater core BTW

SRK420a
02-08-2010, 08:18 PM
also the vehicle no longer overheats (but it has no interior heat) and i put a good battery in it toda to take it for a drive and didn't have not one problem!!!:D...i've thought about keeping it but idk...it still needs some work to be a DD...and i don't have a job and taxes are going toward a new car as well as this money.i had to bypass the heater core BTW

Did you ever let it get too hot to the point of blowing a headgasket did you

miragemaniac
02-09-2010, 01:55 AM
nope...it still runs perfect...it got about 7/8 then i cut it off...it would get hot then normal then back hot and bounce back and forth between them...it was weird...but it has been figured out...:D

SRK420a
02-09-2010, 10:59 AM
nope...it still runs perfect...it got about 7/8 then i cut it off...it would get hot then normal then back hot and bounce back and forth between them...it was weird...but it has been figured out...:D
alright man