PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE HELLL???

The Ren
10-21-2005, 10:18 PM
Okay so we all know I live in the big city.. lol.. Well Scott and I come home tonight and as I pulling up to the street I see two figures running on the yard next door.. from far away I assumed they were two big dogs playing.. Well as I pull up to my driveway and they run away from my car.. I notice they arn't dogs but two full-grown DEER.. Ok so I get it.. there is some woods around here... but what gets me is in the 16 years I've lived here I have NEVER seen deer.. and out of no where right before this house is to go up for sale.. I see two deer... I turned to Scott immediatly to make sure he saw it too... So weird...:eek:

soxfan30
10-21-2005, 10:19 PM
Side note: I thought it was the coolest, funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

kilpatty43
10-21-2005, 10:20 PM
man i come close to hitting them all the time at the entrance to my neighborhood...

JustinSane110™
10-21-2005, 10:27 PM
Nice, haha.

DrivenMind
10-21-2005, 10:35 PM
wait till you're going down a road you've gone down thousands of times before and suddenly there's a pair of deer standing there.

Nitro
10-21-2005, 10:42 PM
:D wait untill u come around a turn & there's one of em.....just standing in the middle of the street & u have to go into the uncoming traffic lane to avoid having a new carbon fiber hood ornament ;)

Leisa
10-21-2005, 11:00 PM
Okay so we all know I live in the big city.. lol.. Well Scott and I come home tonight and as I pulling up to the street I see two figures running on the yard next door.. from far away I assumed they were two big dogs playing.. Well as I pull up to my driveway and they run away from my car.. I notice they arn't dogs but two full-grown DEER.. Ok so I get it.. there is some woods around here... but what gets me is in the 16 years I've lived here I have NEVER seen deer.. and out of no where right before this house is to go up for sale.. I see two deer... I turned to Scott immediatly to make sure he saw it too... So weird...:eek:

well unfortunately they gotta come out some time :)

eViLMunkey
10-21-2005, 11:22 PM
Yeah it's cause of the developments goin up....

RandomGuy
10-22-2005, 03:13 AM
fuck deer, they cause body damage to your car lol... i get scared when i see them cuz they look like they want to ram your car to me, dont know why, maybe the antlers have something to do with it.

HyPer50
10-22-2005, 06:14 AM

Shit... I went to my grandmothers grave back on mothers day which is ON MLK dr. and saw a family of deer in the graveyard, was some crazy shit heh...

smoking RR
10-22-2005, 08:43 AM
haha, welcome to the forest! i see them all the time when i a out at night. we even had a pack of 5 wild pigs that lived in my neborhool for about 4 month, that was a sight to see.