PDA

View Full Version : So I just got home from the hospital.

§treet_§peed
12-07-2009, 05:06 AM
Had an anxiety attack bad enough to make me have a seizure. Second time this has happened. Ended finally giving in and going to the hospital this time. Stayed there they ran all kinds of test, IMO just to rack up more charges. All to tell me I had elevated levels of enzymes in my liver. LOL. I had a cat scan and all that shit. They still never told me why I was having my anxiety attacks or panic attacks like they said they would. He wants me to follow up with four other doctors. I said nah I'm good, I barely decided to come here. I bit the fuck out of my tounge and the inside of my mouth.

volvo_c30
12-07-2009, 05:20 AM
Had an anxiety attack bad enough to make me have a seizure. Second time this has happened. Ended finally giving in and going to the hospital this time. Stayed there they ran all kinds of test, IMO just to rack up more charges. All to tell me I had elevated levels of enzymes in my liver. LOL. I had a cat scan and all that shit. They still never told me why I was having my anxiety attacks or panic attacks like they said they would. He wants me to follow up with four other doctors. I said nah I'm good, I barely decided to come here. I bit the fuck out of my tounge and the inside of my mouth.

damn dude, i got a friend with epilepsy and you dont play around with that stuff...glad your ok tho, stay outa that hospital they are death traps!

Echonova
12-07-2009, 08:21 AM
I just took a shit, thought I would inform everyone on IA, because ya'll care about every facet of my life.

CHRISNITTOLO
12-07-2009, 08:26 AM
^^ thanks...

To the OP... That sucks, dude. I've dated a girl who couldn't be around flashing lights, she said she would have a seizure... I felt sorry for her because the reason she told me that is because I was flicking the inside lights on and off inside the car while she was driving...

Kasper
12-07-2009, 08:26 AM
damn dude.. id have that follow up. It sucks your goin threw this. i hope there able to fix ya and make ya better.. cause that shits no fun.

oneSLOWex
12-07-2009, 08:27 AM

You should probably follow through and go see the right doctor.....people dont have seizures for no reason.

quickdodgeŽ
12-07-2009, 08:27 AM

Just wondering but how long did you say you went to medical school?

damn dude, i got a friend with epilepsy and you dont play around with that stuff...glad your ok tho, stay outa that hospital they are death traps!

I love conspiracy theorists. Some of the things they dream up are actually Hollywood-esque. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
12-07-2009, 08:31 AM
Just wondering but how long did you say you went to medical school?

I love conspiracy theorists. Some of the things they dream up are actually Hollywood-esque. Later, QD.

Yep....because they go to school for all those years and do the things they do because they have no clue whats going on....LOL

C-loS109
12-07-2009, 08:51 AM
what about what ive read up about u having the swine flu and stuff. did they check for that? but hope ur ok man

stillaneon
12-07-2009, 10:16 AM

It must really suck to have EVERYONE out to get you.

-EnVus-
12-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Hope you can get some help with this. I have the same shit and they put me on anti-anxiety meds. only way to stop mine from coming on :(

95alty
12-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Damn dog you remind me of Sam Jackson from the movie unbreakable with Bruce Willis... U just got all types of shit wrong with you. Good luck though

PSINXS
12-07-2009, 05:19 PM
It must really suck to have EVERYONE out to get you.

if you dont believe hospitals run more tests than needed to make money then your head is up your ass.

quickdodgeŽ
12-07-2009, 05:41 PM
I never knew that IA had so many doctors on board. I know where to go when I get hurt again. Lolol. Later, QD.

PSINXS
12-07-2009, 05:42 PM
I never knew that IA had so many doctors on board. I know where to go when I get hurt again. Lolol. Later, QD.

lol they might fix the problem but u will leave with at least 5 more

punkr6
12-07-2009, 05:47 PM
I seem to remember you saying something about, all these health issues started happening right after you and your girl broke up. Might wanna track that ho down, before you end up dead man...

I hope you get better though.....

oneSLOWex
12-07-2009, 05:50 PM

Paranoid much? LOL

punkr6
12-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Paranoid much? LOL

:lmfao:

oneSLOWex
12-07-2009, 05:51 PM
:lmfao:

Dude everyone is out to get you....didnt you know that!!

TRUST NO ONE!! :ninja:

-EnVus-
12-07-2009, 05:51 PM
i will play doctor Dr.Kevorkian MUWHAHAHAHAHA

hondachik
12-07-2009, 05:55 PM

I heard I can take out life insurance on anyone and all they gotta do is sign it. Wanna be my buddy?

btw congrats on being okay.

collins
12-07-2009, 07:07 PM
I just took a shit, thought I would inform everyone on IA, because ya'll care about every facet of my life.

You too? I had an awkward wipe tho... My tp broke :(

Buttons
12-07-2009, 07:08 PM
I heard I can take out life insurance on anyone and all they gotta do is sign it. Wanna be my buddy?

btw congrats on being okay.

I don't think you get money for suicides.

Revmaynard
12-07-2009, 07:10 PM
You're probably having panic attacks because you think even nature is out to get you. lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-07-2009, 07:16 PM

I don't know. I've survived 2 bouts of plastic surgery and inner ear surgery and 3 cracked skulls. Thanks to hospitals. Later, QD.

Catnip
12-07-2009, 07:36 PM
You too? I had an awkward wipe tho... My tp broke :(

Have you ever thought you broke through, but you weren't sure because you weren't pressing hard? But just in case you did, you figured you should somehow check. So you have this great idea to take a sniff...

and it did break.

LOL

I don't think you get money for suicides.

lololol

TheProfiteer
12-07-2009, 07:43 PM

lol

wrong on so many levels, but all so true at the same time.

stillaneon
12-07-2009, 07:44 PM
if you dont believe hospitals run more tests than needed to make money then your head is up your ass.

i believe that Street Speed does nothing but bitch and moan...

Buttons
12-07-2009, 07:45 PM
i believe that Street Speed does nothing but bitch and moan...
'
you forgot about him bragging about the "hot bitches" he pulls. lol

NewGen33
12-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Dang man nobody around to give you honey. I remember a similar happening on a episode of Entourage. Glad your ok though .

twiztid cc
12-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Sounds like you need 2mg zannies a few of them:goodjob:

stillaneon
12-07-2009, 08:00 PM
'
you forgot about him bragging about the "hot bitches" he pulls. lol

If he isn't dying before he can get in their pants

all_american_gurl09
12-07-2009, 08:27 PM
thats doctors for u and thats how they get paid

§treet_§peed
12-08-2009, 09:30 AM
They do run more test than they need to. I had test run on me for swine flu, nothing. They said I was completely fine. I had told them about me having anxiety attacks before, they didn't look into it. I don't give a shit if some of you don't like me. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read my threads. I don't go into each of your threads starting shit do I? Especially Stillaneon and Autumn. You both follow me around to almost every thread. I think you both harbor some secrete thing for me.

oneSLOWex
12-08-2009, 09:40 AM
They do run more test than they need to. I had test run on me for swine flu, nothing. They said I was completely fine. I had told them about me having anxiety attacks before, they didn't look into it. I don't give a shit if some of you don't like me. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read my threads. I don't go into each of your threads starting shit do I? Especially Stillaneon and Autumn. You both follow me around to almost every thread. I think you both harbor some secrete thing for me.

You said in the original post they wanted you to see other doctors and you didnt go.....thats probably where you would have figured out about the anxiety attacks. They are doctors man....you go see them because they know more than you do and they can help you....right? Go back and see the people they recommend. Doctors are not used car salesmen or some other scam artists....they are there to make you better. Dont listen to all these paranoid ass people.

stillaneon
12-08-2009, 09:41 AM

Your right. I have a crush. Luckily I have the intelligence to realize that you will never amount to anything. Because all you do is bitch.

I rarely see who starts a thread. If the topic looks interesting, I click on it.

I should know that 99% of the pity threads are by your worthless ass.

stillaneon
12-08-2009, 09:42 AM
You said in the original post they wanted you to see other doctors and you didnt go.....thats probably where you would have figured out about the anxiety attacks. They are doctors man....you go see them because they know more than you do and they can help you....right? Go back and see the people they recommend. Doctors are not used car salesmen or some other scam artists....they are there to make you better. Dont listen to all these paranoid ass people.

Fuck this. He has admitted to doing hallucinates. Maybe that is having an after affect.

§treet_§peed
12-08-2009, 09:42 AM
But thank you to those who had positive things to say. I don't think I have epilepsy because flashing lights don't bother me, never have.

oneSLOWex
12-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Fuck this. He has admitted to doing hallucinates. Maybe that is having an after affect.

I have too LOL never had any problems.

stillaneon
12-08-2009, 09:44 AM
I have too LOL never had any problems.

Me too, but there is always a risk

punkr6
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/hurricanecattrina/comments/cathug.jpg

Catnip
Sometimes they do test that they "don't need to" so they can 100% rule out something.

It's not because they think you're positive for whatever, it's so they can know you're not.

Otherwise, just don't go back if you have such a problem with them. Just do your home remedies for all your problems, since it's such a better choice. You obviously know more than those evil, damn conniving bastard doctors, why give them your money?!

§treet_§peed
12-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Fuck this. He has admitted to doing hallucinates. Maybe that is having an after affect.What trying shrooms twice when I was like 14-15 is considered being an addict? Truth be known, a lot of people on here do a lot more shit on a daily basis than 95% of the site knows. A lot do some hard shit as well.

punkr6
12-08-2009, 09:46 AM
What trying shrooms twice is considered being an addict? Truth be known, a lot of people on here do a lot more shit on a daily basis than 95% of the site knows. A lot do some hard shit as well.

not me bro. :no: I don't even drink....

oneSLOWex
What trying shrooms twice when I was like 14-15 is considered being an addict? Truth be known, a lot of people on here do a lot more shit on a daily basis than 95% of the site knows. A lot do some hard shit as well.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp140/resonator_21/normal_CocaineRickJames.jpg

stillaneon
What trying shrooms twice is considered being an addict? Truth be known, a lot of people on here do a lot more shit on a daily basis than 95% of the site knows. A lot do some hard shit as well.

Please show me where I typed the word addict.

And it only takes one time to have recurrences. Chemicals store in your brain cells for years..

punkr6
12-08-2009, 09:47 AM
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd281/principessa574/Halloween%202006/cfefre2.jpg

§treet_§peed
12-08-2009, 09:48 AM
Sometimes they do test that they "don't need to" so they can 100% rule out something.

It's not because they think you're positive for whatever, it's so they can know you're not.

Otherwise, just don't go back if you have such a problem with them. Just do your home remedies for all your problems, since it's such a better choice. You obviously know more than those evil, damn conniving bastard doctors, why give them your money?!
Have you ever watched someone lay and suffer because of home care and/or doctors continuously pumping them full of shit? Then, you find away to have it stopped and they start feeling better until they die?

speedminded
12-08-2009, 09:51 AM
Doesn't anyone that has a seizure have to turn in their drivers license? That'll be funny if you get that letter from the DMV after doing something you didn't want to do in the first place.

oneSLOWex
12-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Have you ever watched someone lay and suffer because of home care and/or doctors continuously pumping them full of shit? Then, you find away to have it stopped and they start feeling better until they die?

Im not trying to attack you at all....BUT....why so paranoid dude? Doctors can and will help you. Go back before something bad happens. Seizures are NOT normal and NOT good at all.

oneSLOWex
12-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Doesn't anyone that has a seizure have to turn in their drivers license? That'll be funny if you get that letter from the DMV after doing something you didn't want to do in the first place.

I think you might be right....or atleast if it becomes a normal thing.

Buttons
12-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Please show me where I typed the word addict.

And it only takes one time to have recurrences. Chemicals store in your brain cells for years..

You're gonna have to explain things very slow for him.

Doesn't anyone that has a seizure have to turn in their drivers license? That'll be funny if you get that letter after doing something you didn't want to do in the first place.

I don't know. I know someone's mom who has epilepsy and she still drives.

speedminded
12-08-2009, 10:07 AM
You're gonna have to explain things very slow for him.

I don't know. I know someone's mom who has epilepsy and she still drives.As long as she doesn't have seizures it's fine, "If an individual has seizures, Georgia law requires they be seizure free for at least six months before they can resume driving."

From the epilepsy foundation website:

A person with epilepsy may obtain a license to drive cars and trucks weighing less than 26,000 pounds if he or she has been seizure-free for 6 months. [GA. COMP. R. & REGS. r. § 375-3-5-.02 (2) (2008)]. A person who has only nocturnal seizures may be eligible for a limited license (e.g., daylight driving only) even if he or she has been seizure-free for less than 6 months [§ 375-3-5-.02 (2) The Department of Driver Services may require periodic medical reports as a condition of licensing. [§ 375-3-5-.10 (1)]. The medical information submitted is initially reviewed by a member of the Driver?s License Review Board. [§ 375-3-5-.10 (2)]. If there is a question whether to issue a license, the information is reviewed by the Driver's License Advisory Board.

oneSLOWex
12-08-2009, 10:17 AM
As long as she doesn't have seizures it's fine, "If an individual has seizures, Georgia law requires they be seizure free for at least six months before they can resume driving."

From the epilepsy foundation website:

A person with epilepsy may obtain a license to drive cars and trucks weighing less than 26,000 pounds if he or she has been seizure-free for 6 months. [GA. COMP. R. & REGS. r. § 375-3-5-.02 (2) (2008)]. A person who has only nocturnal seizures may be eligible for a limited license (e.g., daylight driving only) even if he or she has been seizure-free for less than 6 months [§ 375-3-5-.02 (2) The Department of Driver Services may require periodic medical reports as a condition of licensing. [§ 375-3-5-.10 (1)]. The medical information submitted is initially reviewed by a member of the Driver?s License Review Board. [§ 375-3-5-.10 (2)]. If there is a question whether to issue a license, the information is reviewed by the Driver's License Advisory Board.

So does that mean they are gonna pull his license for 6 months?

quickdodgeŽ
12-08-2009, 10:32 AM
They do run more test than they need to. I had test run on me for swine flu, nothing. They said I was completely fine. I had told them about me having anxiety attacks before, they didn't look into it. I don't give a shit if some of you don't like me.

You must have missed where I asked you how long you went to med school. How is it that you know why doctors run the tests they run on you? A runny nose can be a symptom of more than just a cold or flu. They run tests on people to rule out EVERYTHING. It's called making sure everything is up to par. It's called CYA. If you had a symptom of AIDS that was similar to just an insect bite infection and didn't run tests for AIDS and just dismissed it as a spider bite, then guess who's fixing to be rich?

And you know I don't have any problems with you, so why am I contradicting some of your posts?

But thank you to those who had positive things to say. I don't think I have epilepsy because flashing lights don't bother me, never have.

You do know that there are many different forms of epilepsy, right? It's not just flashing lights. I just read that "emotional stress, sleep deprivation, sleep itself and febrile illness" can also trigger seizures. Might want to let a doctor run all those unnecessary tests to rule that out, man.

HOLY FUCK NUTS!!!! A fucking med student.

Later, QD.

speedminded
12-08-2009, 10:40 AM
The common sense in this thread is nearly overtaking the stupidity! Better dumb it down a bit lol!

EJ25RUN
12-08-2009, 10:41 AM

I'm good with stitches. :goodjob:

oneSLOWex
12-08-2009, 10:43 AM
I'm good with stitches. :goodjob:

Use staples....they are easier to do LOL

speedminded
12-08-2009, 10:44 AM
I'm good with stitches. :goodjob:Yeah me too, hand them a bottle of whiskey and I'll suture it right up :goodjob:

Catnip
12-08-2009, 11:20 AM
HOLY FUCK NUTS!!!! A fucking med student.

Later, QD.

I mean, it's not a hard concept to grasp... I'm going to tech school for machine tool tech, for fucks sakes. I've learned it by working on cars, though. Any snaggle tooth, trailer livin', redneck meth-head can understand it, so I know Matt can...

lol

amandDA
12-08-2009, 11:30 AM
damn i hope your health gets better.

§treet_§peed
12-18-2009, 05:48 PM
So I just got my bills today in the mail. Grand total $3918.22 for just a couple of hours of being there and about 3 test. I did receive one iv of fluids. The radiology test were the cheapest. However, I learned than one iv bag of electrolytes is $530.11 . Some shit huh?

§treet_§peed
12-18-2009, 05:50 PM
O and when I had called the other day to try to get help with this. I was told I did not meet the requirements and was denied. Because I am not illegal, do not have any disabilities, or kids you can not receive financial help for medical bills.

§treet_§peed
12-18-2009, 05:53 PM
I mean, it's not a hard concept to grasp... I'm going to tech school for machine tool tech, for fucks sakes. I've learned it by working on cars, though. Any snaggle tooth, trailer livin', redneck meth-head can understand it, so I know Matt can...

lol
I don't use drugs, never tried meth never will, I don't live in a trailer never have and will, and I don't have ganked teeth. So maybe that's why I don't understand your logic sometimes.

dohc4.6sc
12-19-2009, 12:09 AM

go see the other people they recommend or go to a local mental health facility. they are the only ones who can give you the correct meds for panic/anxiety attacks. believe me i have them as well and klonopins work for me.:goodjob:

87 Turbo II
12-19-2009, 12:23 AM
Repeat after me:

IA is not your personal therapist.

dohc4.6sc
12-19-2009, 12:32 AM
Repeat after me:

IA is not your personal therapist.

you dont have to be a dick about it man, maybe he is just seeking people to talk to because he has no one else. i dunno his situation exactly but just maybe ia is all he has and people sometimes just need to vent. what iof you was trying to reach out for help on here and people started bashing you? how would that make you feel? im not trying to be a dick but if you have no helpful input then why post, o thats right cause you seen the majarity of people in the thread bashing him so why not jump on the bandwagon? gotta try to be "cool" right?

Catnip
12-19-2009, 12:35 AM
you dont have to be a dick about it man, maybe he is just seeking people to talk to because he has no one else. i dunno his situation exactly but just maybe ia is all he has and people sometimes just need to vent. what iof you was trying to reach out for help on here and people started bashing you? how would that make you feel? im not trying to be a dick but if you have no helpful input then why post, o thats right cause you seen the majarity of people in the thread bashing him so why not jump on the bandwagon? gotta try to be "cool" right?

Holy shit. I think you're implying we should give a shit. This "christmas spirit" shit doesn't carry over to IA, sorry.

punkr6
12-19-2009, 12:38 AM

talk about beating a dead horse.....:lmfao:

dohc4.6sc
12-19-2009, 12:40 AM
Holy shit. I think you're implying we should give a shit. This "christmas spirit" shit doesn't carry over to IA, sorry.

alright guy, just cause you get picked on, on here does not make it right to try and pick on someone else.like i said to the guy before me, quit trying to act "cool" cause you aren't. the fucked up thing is, i have no problem with anyone here, but i do have feelings and am compassionate to others feelings. i know what its like to not have anyone and to have to reach out and try to get words of wisdom from a internet forum. ever think thats what this guy is trying to do?

punkr6
12-19-2009, 12:45 AM
alright guy, just cause you get picked on, on here does not make it right to try and pick on someone else.like i said to the guy before me, quit trying to act "cool" cause you aren't. the fucked up thing is, i have no problem with anyone here, but i do have feelings and am compassionate to others feelings. i know what its like to not have anyone and to have to reach out and try to get words of wisdom from a internet forum. ever think thats what this guy is trying to do?

STFU

dohc4.6sc
12-19-2009, 12:51 AM
STFU

oh noes, bolded caps. are you e-yelling at me? great stuff bro truely great and original. i must commend for something i have never seen on the internet in my life.

Catnip
12-19-2009, 12:51 AM

Matt is a whiny bitch of a complaining puss wad, no need for compassion.

Kevykev
12-19-2009, 08:08 AM
My sister in law has seizures sometimes. It's a rough road.

Get better buddy,

§treet_§peed
12-19-2009, 12:02 PM
Matt is a whiny bitch of a complaining puss wad, no need for compassion.
WOW WOW HOLD THE FUCK UP. I'm the whiny bitch? Who the fuck was crying to everybody when Bri dumped your ass?

§treet_§peed
12-19-2009, 12:04 PM
And thank you Kevykev.

I was just posting the amount because I think it's pretty fucking ridiculous to pay that much when they didn't really do anything. Well unless you count letting me breathe the air in the room.

punkr6
12-19-2009, 12:04 PM
My sister in law has seizures sometimes. It's a rough road.

Get better buddy,

Awwwww.....can I get your paypal address, so I can send you some $$$$$

Tech5
12-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Awwwww.....can I get your paypal address, so I can send you some $$$$$

ase*[email protected]

punkr6
12-19-2009, 12:06 PM
ase*[email protected]

i got you some coming next week....:eek:

Maybe......

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2009, 12:07 PM
Lolol @ hospital conspiracies. First the government and police and now hospitals, lolol. We have nowhere to fucking run. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
12-19-2009, 12:11 PM
Lolol @ hospital conspiracies. First the government and police and now hospitals, lolol. We have nowhere to fucking run. Later, QD.
This is one thing I have always been against. If you don't think hospitals well overcharge you are conceited.

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2009, 12:41 PM
This is one thing I have always been against. If you don't think hospitals well overcharge you are conceited.

Lolol. So my not thinking hospitals overcharge is because I think highly of myself?

That makes no fucking sense man. Have you ever heard of "delusional disorder?" Aside from checking out the Webster's Dictionary, you should read up on that condition. This might be an explanation for most, if not all, of your problems. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
12-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Lolol. So my not thinking hospitals overcharge is because I think highly of myself?

That makes no fucking sense man. Have you ever heard of "delusional disorder?" Aside from checking out the Webster's Dictionary, you should read up on that condition. This might be an explanation for most, if not all, of your problems. Later, QD. I live in a smaller community. The cops around here are dicks, period. Sometimes you do think higher of yourself. I do believe that hospitals and doctors offices well over charge. Plus I was given mainly drug test, two different pregnancy test. I was like ok do you not see my fucking cock and balls between my legs? I can not receive help because I am not an illegal immagrant, I don't have kids, and I'm not disabled. Also, They told me people over 40 can be considered disabled with or without a true disability. That's another reason I think they way I do. I hope most of you downing me have some sorta of experience like mine.

Catnip
12-19-2009, 01:00 PM
United Healthcare says, "Don't bitch, get insured!"

Not really, but I'm sure you get the point. LULZ

§treet_§peed
12-19-2009, 01:02 PM
How can I afford insurance without income? I was laid off from my previous job and have not been able to find a new one despite looking basically everyday.

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2009, 01:09 PM
I live in a smaller community. The cops around here are dicks, period.

I grew up in a smaller community as well and never had a run in with police that I didn't bring on myself.

Sometimes you do think higher of yourself.

I think right on par with myself and what I know. If you believe me when I say I'm "God-like" then you do have issues. My touting myself as being above all is just a joke, dude. But either way, what does conceit have to do with not believing a hospital overcharges? The two have no relation to each other whatsoever.

I do believe that hospitals and doctors offices well over charge. Plus I was given mainly drug test, two different pregnancy test. I was like ok do you not see my fucking cock and balls between my legs?

Again with you being the "doctor" here. You should really do some research before you post, dude. Males receive pregnancy tests every day all across the world. One of the primary reasons for this is to test for HCG, which is a type of testing for testicular cancers and other bodily tumors.

I hope most of you downing me have some sorta of experience like mine.

So because people don't buy into your hospital conspiracy theories, you wish ill will on them? I mean I'm downing you or anything too much, but more like laughing because I find these theories funny. Later, QD.

Catnip
12-19-2009, 01:10 PM
MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LOST YOUR JOB. MAYBE YOU SHOULD'VE HAD MONEY SAVED UP FOR EMERGENCIES. MAYBE LIFES A BITCH AND HER MISSION IS TO KILL YOU.

§treet_§peed
12-19-2009, 01:12 PM
^Think of me as you will Mike. But how about a $400 box of Kleenex's I was charged for when I never used any. How does a $2-$3 dollar item get up-charged like that and still remain a reasonable bill?

§treet_§peed
12-19-2009, 01:15 PM
MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LOST YOUR JOB. MAYBE YOU SHOULD'VE HAD MONEY SAVED UP FOR EMERGENCIES. MAYBE LIFES A BITCH AND HER MISSION IS TO KILL YOU.
It was at no fault of my own that I was laid off. I had about $7000 grand saved, but when you don't live at home with everything being paid for by your parents you would understand. I do live with my mom but everything is split down the middle. A house payment, utility bills, not to mention I pay for my little brothers cell phone, my moms, and my own, along with my insurance, and other bills. Money goes quick then.

Your biggest worry is about a girl. One day when you grow up and have real worries you can talk about life to me.

Catnip
12-19-2009, 01:17 PM
^Think of me as you will Mike. But how about a $400 box of Kleenex's I was charged for when I never used any. How does a $2-$3 dollar item get up-charged like that and still remain a reasonable bill?

THEY GOT YOUR INCOME RECORDS FROM THEIR FRIENDS IN THE IRS AND SAW YOU'RE BROKE, SO THEY OBVIOUSLY JACKED UP THE PRICES TO TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY AND NEVER LET YOU GET AHEAD IN LIFE. ITS VERY RARE, I GUESS YOURE JUST SPECIAL.

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2009, 01:17 PM

You're just reaching man. I just proved that. All these ridiculous claims (charged for restroom, Kleenex) just doesn't show signs of sanity, dude. You're looking for ways out. Later, QD.

Catnip
12-19-2009, 01:18 PM
It was at no fault of my own that I was laid off. I had about $7000 grand saved, but when you don't live at home with everything being paid for by your parents you would understand. I do live with my mom but everything is split down the middle. A house payment, utility bills, not to mention I pay for my little brothers cell phone, my moms, and my own, along with my insurance, and other bills. Money goes quick then.

Your biggest worry is about a girl. One day when you grow up and have real worries you can talk about life to me.

I PAY FOR NOTHING IN LIFE. MY DADDY BOUGHT MY CAR, CLOTHES, HOUSE, ETC. WHEN I TAKE MY GIRL OUT, I ASK MY MOMMY FOR DATE MONEY AND I DRIVE HER CAR. I'VE NEVER PAID FOR ANYTHING AND NEVER PLAN TO. THE CONSPIRACY AGENCY TOOK ALL MY SHITTY LUCK AND GAVE IT TO YOU, I HAPPENED TO GET ALL YOUR GOOD LUCK

§treet_§peed
12-19-2009, 01:24 PM
I PAY FOR NOTHING IN LIFE. MY DADDY BOUGHT MY CAR, CLOTHES, HOUSE, ETC. WHEN I TAKE MY GIRL OUT, I ASK MY MOMMY FOR DATE MONEY AND I DRIVE HER CAR. I'VE NEVER PAID FOR ANYTHING AND NEVER PLAN TO. THE CONSPIRACY AGENCY TOOK ALL MY SHITTY LUCK AND GAVE IT TO YOU, I HAPPENED TO GET ALL YOUR GOOD LUCK There you go again taking things to extremes again.

THEY GOT YOUR INCOME RECORDS FROM THEIR FRIENDS IN THE IRS AND SAW YOU'RE BROKE, SO THEY OBVIOUSLY JACKED UP THE PRICES TO TAKE ALL YOUR MONEY AND NEVER LET YOU GET AHEAD IN LIFE. ITS VERY RARE, I GUESS YOURE JUST SPECIAL.It's not just me, this happens to people everyday.

You're just reaching man. I just proved that. All these ridiculous claims (charged for restroom, Kleenex) just doesn't show signs of sanity, dude. You're looking for ways out. Later, QD. You can think what you want about it being justifiable, but you would be saying the same thing if you got a bill with shit like this on it. Yes I am looking for ways out. Ways out of being over charged for things I didn't use and things that are well over priced.

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2009, 01:25 PM

How long have you been out of work? Also, a couple of those bills you should have cut out on. Your brother and Mom's cell phone? Not necessary for YOU to pay. That's probably $100 month saved there.

I don't know that you can talk about "real worries" while living at home with your Mom and helping pay bills. Later, QD.

dohc4.6sc
12-19-2009, 01:27 PM
There you go again taking things to extremes again.

It's not just me, this happens to people everyday.

You can think what you want about it being justifiable, but you would be saying the same thing if you got a bill with shit like this on it. Yes I am looking for ways out. Ways out of being over charged for things I didn't use and things that are well over priced.

Just quit replying to them bro, they're just trying to get under your skin.:goodjob:

Catnip
12-19-2009, 01:28 PM
Just quit replying to them bro, they're just trying to get under your skin.:goodjob:

WERE OUT TO GET HIM, WERE TEMPS FOR THE CONSPIRACY AGENCY INC.

§treet_§peed
http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/Insurance/Insureyourhealth/P74840.asp

quickdodgeŽ
You can think what you want about it being justifiable, but you would be saying the same thing if you got a bill with shit like this on it. Yes I am looking for ways out. Ways out of being over charged for things I didn't use and things that are well over priced.

I went to the hospital a couple of months ago for slicing my wrist open. The final tally was just shy of $700. I distinctly remembering going to the restroom a couple of times and using Kleenex to help keep my wrist from bleeding everywhere. I guess I got off good since I was never charged for those things, lolol. You're a funny dude. Like I said, I really think you should talk to a professional. And I don't mean that in a condescending way, man. I mean that as I see you as a friend (no matter how it may seem like I don't). Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
12-19-2009, 01:32 PM
I will just say read the link above if you don't believe hospitals well over charge.

Catnip
12-19-2009, 01:36 PM
I will just say read the link above if you don't believe hospitals well over charge.

My buddy got a $11,158.30 hospital bill from just being knocked out.

Out of pocket was $150.00... ;)

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2009, 01:37 PM

You're responding with your "advice" because you were in the exact same boat as SS a couple or so years ago.

I saw the article. Didn't really read it to know that you were using it to bolster your claims. But if I believed and took to heart every single article I read on the Internet, then I'd have so many issues I would need an entire asylum all to myself. Later, QD.

dohc4.6sc
12-19-2009, 01:39 PM
You're responding with your "advice" because you were in the exact same boat as SS a couple or so years ago.

I saw the article. Didn't really read it to know that you were using it to bolster your claims. But if I believed and took to heart every single article I read on the Internet, then I'd have so many issues I would need an entire asylum all to myself. Later, QD.

You're completely right and i got out of that boat. I know what its like so why not try to help?

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2009, 01:42 PM
You're completely right and i got out of that boat. I know what its like so why not try to help?

How are you helping? You're not telling him to quit posting all this on here. You're just telling him not to respond. That's how you shed part of your reputation. You quit spilling your life's problems on the board. Later, QD.

Catnip
12-19-2009, 01:42 PM
EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE... 12-19-2009 02:28 PM dohc4.6sc picking on people isnt gonna bring your ex back

LOLOLOL. You and Matt must be brothers!! I guess rejecting both ex's and having a new girlfriend, means I want them back?

dohc4.6sc
12-19-2009, 01:44 PM
How are you helping? You're not telling him to quit posting all this on here. You're just telling him not to respond. That's how you shed part of your reputation. You quit spilling your life's problems on the board. Later, QD.

correct again there good sir, but thats not something that someone in his shoes is gonna listen to but something that has to be learned on ones own.

§treet_§peed
12-19-2009, 02:12 PM
I only posted this thread because I knew that I was gonna get charged out the ass for nothing. Think what you want of me I could give a fuck less.

Evan, you were crying so bad over Bri and you CAN NOT say you weren't.

quickdodgeŽ
12-19-2009, 02:29 PM
I only posted this thread because I knew that I was gonna get charged out the ass for nothing.

So you posted it here in hopes of the hosptial logging on and seeing it and having some compassion for you? The hospital doesn't have it's own forum or form of contact?

Think what you want of me I could give a fuck less.

That's cool with me. I already told you I see you as cool and a friend, but if you don't reciprocate that feeling, I'm good with that, too. Later, QD.

J-ROCK
12-19-2009, 02:31 PM
i had one a few weeks back and it sucks ass! doctors said i should quit smoking and take it easy for a while

Catnip
12-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Evan, you were crying so bad over Bri and you CAN NOT say you weren't.

Bri has nothing to do with my life anymore. I DON'T want her back. His rep was irrelevant to anything.

That's the exact reason I said y'all must be brothers. Bring up something totally irrelevant and think you got me with something, while you're in the middle of crying about everyone being against you. LOL

§treet_§peed
12-20-2009, 01:21 PM
No QD I didn't have hopes of the hospital logging on and seeing this. I also see you as a cool friend as well.

I received another bill in the mail yesterday for another $550.07. Now I'm up to $4550 lol. The charges I received were for the exact same thing as both the other bills had on them.