PDA

View Full Version : Sports LOL at Florida!!!

eraser4g63
12-06-2009, 01:47 PM
ESPN Just reported that Tim Tebow has signed a 6 year $6 million endorsment deal with kleenex

http://turbo.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2009/12/Tim-Tebow-crying-video.jpg
For those of you that missed it.
Link to Video (http://www.inquisitr.com/50945/tim-tebow-crying-video/)

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 01:52 PM
A national championship and a conference championship in your senior year when youre in the running for your second heisman is kind of a big deal.

eraser4g63
12-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Yeah but I still hate the man and the team.

Turbo Terrance
12-06-2009, 03:28 PM
lol @ :12 the bama players doing the gator chomp!!!!!

mmmmpsi
12-06-2009, 03:31 PM
lol @ :12 the bama players doing the gator chomp!!!!!

Yah that just shows you how classy Bama is.. I'm sorry but that's disrespectful and unnecessary.. Then again it is Alabama so shouldn't expect much class from there.. :no:

mmmmpsi
12-06-2009, 03:33 PM
I doubt it but hope Texas owns them..

JDM onlyy
12-06-2009, 04:17 PM
Yah that just shows you how classy Bama is.. I'm sorry but that's disrespectful and unnecessary.. Then again it is Alabama so shouldn't expect much class from there.. :no:

Pretty sure they got in trouble for it, but I'm pretty sure they were too excited to care. They were the underdog and everyone was saying it was Florida that was gonna take it again.

Not me though, I knew Florida was gonna lose, just wished I remembered the game was yesterday. Could've won some money.

EJ25RUN
12-06-2009, 04:56 PM

Um, anybody that beats Florida does it.

eraser4g63
12-06-2009, 05:49 PM
People have forgotten since they were undefeated up until the only game that mattered.

nsany(atl)
12-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Florida has no class, only Jean shorts. Last year they tore off the Alabama logos and stomped on them after the game. Their fans are all white trash just ask anyone else in the SEC

BanginJimmy
12-06-2009, 06:33 PM
People have forgotten since they were undefeated up until the only game that mattered.

There are a lot of teams that would be undefeated to that point with a schedule that was as easy as Florida's. They have played a total of 2 ranked teams this year. They have scored a total of 26 points in those 2 games.

TCU is going to LOVE an offense that is that inept.

Master Shake
12-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Florida has no class, only Jean shorts. Last year they tore off the Alabama logos and stomped on them after the game. Their fans are all white trash just ask anyone else in the SECyou can just shut the fuck up.

I've been a Florida fan for years. All Florida fans are white trash? HAHA, we have a lot of class. just cause you're too fucking stupid to only look at the certain ones that are arrogant, makes you just as much of white trash as anyone else. it took alabama 2 fucking years to try and take florida out. you win one game, and now you think you're god? shiiiiiiit. everyone is SEC has been trying to take florida since last year. and since we have a stupid QB trying to run the ball all the time, and now we are the ones that are white trash? you want to see white trash........go to the Alabama stadium. its full.

when next year rolls around. i'm still gonna be a huge florida fan. who are you gonna be pullin for?

it must be nice being the bandwagon driver.

trivia:
whats something you will never find in an Alabama stadium?

cjhutch
12-06-2009, 07:06 PM
trivia:

Jorts, because they are only allowed at Florida's stadium. jk

G'd[UP]
12-07-2009, 12:05 AM
trivia:

A Heisman Trophy!!
everyone is gonna hate on florida and especially tebow!! but everyone really knows how good they are and how great tebow was as a QB. and next year is not gonna be a bcs season we will do a lot better than people expect becaust brantley is awesome passing quarterback and people are yet to realize that.

GATORNATION!!

Jiggity96
12-07-2009, 12:12 AM
i respect tim tebow and dont believe he was necessarily crying because they lost
but more because he wanted it and i love college football rivalries or "white trash" antics

BanginJimmy
12-07-2009, 12:19 AM
;38583115"]A Heisman Trophy!!
everyone is gonna hate on florida and especially tebow!! but everyone really knows how good they are and how great tebow was as a QB. and next year is not gonna be a bcs season we will do a lot better than people expect becaust brantley is awesome passing quarterback and people are yet to realize that.

GATORNATION!!

But who will he throw to? Cooper was the only receiver that required anyone better than a LB to cover.

JDM onlyy
12-07-2009, 12:31 AM
we have a stupid QB trying to run the ball all the time

You know, before this I swear Tebow was a god of college football...

Now he's a stupid QB trying to run the ball all the time?

I've never liked Tebow, probably the only reason why I rooted for Alabama to take it. Other than that, I could care less who would've won.

Master Shake
12-07-2009, 05:24 PM
You know, before this I swear Tebow was a god of college football...

Now he's a stupid QB trying to run the ball all the time?

I've never liked Tebow, probably the only reason why I rooted for Alabama to take it. Other than that, I could care less who would've won.during this season, he made more runs than anything. i believe if he would have done something other than just some plays with a fake handoff and him trying to run it, we would have won the game. IMO, that move should be done, only if he is the last option to do. doing it all the time is why people were expecting it and why he was stopped in his tracks so many times.

its no secret to why he beat herschel walkers record, he could have stopped with a few TD's over the current record but instead he was trying to set it so high that no one would beat him. and in the end, it cost him his 2nd national title and more than likely the heisman too!

Master Shake
12-07-2009, 05:30 PM
;38583115"]A Heisman Trophy!!

GATORNATION!!i was going with a football team, but that is an acceptable answer.:yes:

from everything i'd read and seen out of brantley, he has a style that is like chris leeks. i think he will do really well. i see Florida still have a pretty good team next year as well.

although, i will say that i don't like seeing people going for a winning team cause they are on top for the time being. then switching teams next year. i think its the only reason why Florida and Alabama have had such a huge fan base the past 2 seasons. next year, all those people will be going to root for another team saying they're the best and all this shit. pick your team, and stick with em!!!

GATORNATION FOR LIFE!!!!!!

bigdare23
12-07-2009, 05:35 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/88515/rtq1yu_jpg.gif

nsany(atl)
12-07-2009, 08:00 PM
you can just shut the fuck up.

I've been a Florida fan for years. All Florida fans are white trash? HAHA, we have a lot of class. just cause you're too fucking stupid to only look at the certain ones that are arrogant, makes you just as much of white trash as anyone else. it took alabama 2 fucking years to try and take florida out. you win one game, and now you think you're god? shiiiiiiit. everyone is SEC has been trying to take florida since last year. and since we have a stupid QB trying to run the ball all the time, and now we are the ones that are white trash? you want to see white trash........go to the Alabama stadium. its full.

when next year rolls around. i'm still gonna be a huge florida fan. who are you gonna be pullin for?

it must be nice being the bandwagon driver.

trivia:

Really, bc people dress in coats and ties at Alabama games. Guess you've never been there.

I played at Alabama, so I will be a Tide fan for a long time.

I can tell you what you will find, 12 National Championships and a 13th on the way. We are god's

G'd[UP]
12-07-2009, 08:05 PM
lol^^^. ya'll did use to be good like 100 years ago and now ya'll are good again and will be for the next two years atleast. but to never have a heisman ever or an SEC championship in the last 10 years is far from god...

Master Shake
12-07-2009, 08:51 PM
Really, bc people dress in coats and ties at Alabama games. Guess you've never been there.

I played at Alabama, so I will be a Tide fan for a long time.

I can tell you what you will find, 12 National Championships and a 13th on the way. We are god'sthe people in ties are for the opposing team.

you played there? didn't learn much did ya?

god's? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. closest i see to that is the manger on dude's farm.

;38585618"]lol^^^. ya'll did use to be good like 100 years ago and now ya'll are good again and will be for the next two years atleast. but to never have a heisman ever or an SEC championship in the last 10 years is far from god...
THANK YOU!

redblackfan
12-07-2009, 09:15 PM
at least he loved it so much he cried. some good players would just be like oh well i am going pro anyway

BlueHatch
12-07-2009, 09:20 PM
:camera:

VIP Style
12-07-2009, 09:38 PM
man i wanted to cry for him!!!

G'd[UP]
12-07-2009, 11:07 PM
he's an emotional guy, its his last regular season game, and he knows they coulda played way better so he blames himself, you all act like no football player has ever cried before... and he loves the sport hes not in it for the money like most other players are..

another player thats loves the sport.
http://pspinc.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Favre-Crying-300x300.jpg

dappsta
12-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Farve is crying like a man though, teebow is about to have a hissy fit

dappsta
12-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Just received these from a UGA alum :ninja: heard they are real...

G'd[UP]
12-08-2009, 03:50 PM
bwahah the time people take to photoshop stupid stuff is awesome!! lol

man
12-08-2009, 08:15 PM
LOL, all the haters are too scared to talk shit until FL loses. The have still run the train the past 5 years. Good job to Alabama, seems like they actually learned how to play football this season (although they still aren't consistent enough)

But Bama, you better f'in win the Nat. Championship

sogood
12-08-2009, 10:04 PM
lol so typical.

nsany(atl)
12-10-2009, 01:02 PM
for all of you who believe in revisionist history, lets set the record straight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-eXlOCeT4

Master Shake
12-10-2009, 02:33 PM
for all of you who believe in revisionist history, lets set the record straight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-eXlOCeT4does it make you feel good that it took a team 10 years to win a SEC Champ. game?

lets do take a look at history. last time alabama won the SEC champ game, was back in 99. time before that.....92.

now about the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY, from 92 till 07.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/10506737

how many times is alabama on there...and how many times is FLORIDA on there?

if you want to talk shit about a team that is well known for beating Alabama, then go ahead.....it'll take another 10 years for the team to back it up!

Alabama still sucks!

nsany(atl)
12-10-2009, 06:28 PM
does it make you feel good that it took a team 10 years to win a SEC Champ. game?

lets do take a look at history. last time alabama won the SEC champ game, was back in 99. time before that.....92.

now about the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP HISTORY, from 92 till 07.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/10506737

how many times is Alabama on there...and how many times is FLORIDA on there?

if you want to talk shit about a team that is well known for beating Alabama, then go ahead.....it'll take another 10 years for the team to back it up!

Alabama still Rocks!

Yah, I will give you those years b/c we were on probation the whole time. You have had a great run, but it's coming to an end.

Master Shake
12-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Yah, I will give you those years b/c we were on probation the whole time. You have had a great run, but it's coming to an end.everyone goes to an end. but we always comeback within a few years......alabama comes around once every 10 years.

Greddypacked
12-11-2009, 06:49 AM
Some of you guys on here are fanbased nutswingers and need to calm down :no: lol. I knew Bama probably was going to take this, now I want Texas to win. They are the underdog and IMO I say Texas played good all year and had a good schedule.

Jblizzard
12-11-2009, 01:34 PM
;38585618"]lol^^^. ya'll did use to be good like 100 years ago and now ya'll are good again and will be for the next two years atleast. but to never have a heisman ever or an SEC championship in the last 10 years is far from god...

A good TEAM doesn't win a Heisman. A great PLAYER wins Heisman.

A good Team > A Great Player

Great players do tricks when the rest of there team sucks - which makes them stand out. (like Tebow)

Stop a GREAT player as a team and you've beaten that team. I.E. = Bama > Faglorida.

Don't be mad cause yalls crybaby couldn't run anywhere.

for the record I don't like both teams. GT all the way........................................:2up:

Master Shake
12-11-2009, 01:57 PM
A good TEAM doesn't win a Heisman. A great PLAYER wins Heisman.

A good Team > A Great Player

Great players do tricks when the rest of there team sucks - which makes them stand out. (like Tebow)

Stop a GREAT player as a team and you've beaten that team. I.E. = Bama > Faglorida.

Don't be mad cause yalls crybaby couldn't run anywhere.

for the record I don't like both teams. GT all the way........................................:2up:a good team will bring out the great players. a good player doesn't do shit when your team sucks. i.e- matt stafford.

it seems some of your logics make no fucking sense. how would one person help a team get so far out ahead of everyone during a season if the whole team sucks?

they don't. it takes a good team with some great players to get somewhere. one person doesn't carry a team to the top. its the entire team, the one person who stands out is the one that is a great player to help motivate his team to get where they need to be.

Naswal
12-15-2009, 05:42 PM
I wonder how many Florida haters could get into school there............none

bigdare23
12-16-2009, 01:26 AM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/88515/rtq1yu_jpg.gif

This needs to be on every page LOL

I'm a "Florida Hater" and would of gotten in there easily, but their engineering department wasn't good enough for me ;)

Naswal
12-16-2009, 08:13 PM
:taun: