PDA

View Full Version : Religion hmmm religion section didnt like it

True Pyroman
12-05-2009, 01:58 PM
but it's so true.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0712/christianity-explained-god-demotivational-poster-1198455582.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2009, 02:00 PM
The RELIGION section just isn't the place for that crap. Later, QD.

STRteg
12-05-2009, 02:03 PM
The RELIGION section just isn't the place for that crap. Later, QD.

X2

jorgen
12-05-2009, 02:05 PM
um? i believe that does belong in the religion section...
take you fucking atheist gospel elsewhere

jorgen
12-05-2009, 02:06 PM
http://www.truthexposed.co.uk/images/atheism.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2009, 02:19 PM

Doesn't really matter what you believe. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
12-05-2009, 02:39 PM
That's a little over the line IMO.

CHRISNITTOLO
12-05-2009, 02:56 PM

x2

STRteg
12-05-2009, 02:58 PM
x2

X3

thecrazyone
12-05-2009, 02:59 PM
stupid.

if you dont believe you dont believe, if you do than you do. W/E

evolution people.

americanctm
12-05-2009, 03:23 PM
I don't know if the op is trying to get a rise out of people and create some kind of drama but he just made himself look like an idiot by posting shit like that.

evolution people

I don't know exactly what you meant by that. Hopefully you don't believe we came from chimpanzees after the recent discovery of Ardi.

Got Milk?
12-05-2009, 03:24 PM
STRTEG

do u just go around people posts and post x2,x3,x4.....?

lol

§treet_§peed
12-05-2009, 03:24 PM
This is more along the lines of Anti-Christ type stuff. You know, the "hardcore" side of Atheism. I believe a little in a higher power, then I don't. Who knows, we may never know. No use in worrying to much about it. You could waste your whole life worrying about who created everything and/or how was everything created. Who knows, maybe we are in the matrix lol. Maybe we are micro organisms living on a piece of shit. We may never know.

§treet_§peed
12-05-2009, 03:28 PM
For those who don't know about Ardi, here you go... http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/10/091001-ardipithecus-ramidus-ardi-oldest-human-fossils-sex.html

§treet_§peed
12-05-2009, 03:35 PM
this is better http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2009/10/091001-oldest-human-skeleton-ardi-missing-link-chimps-ardipithecus-ramidus.html

-EnVus-
12-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Yeah the OP can go to Hell that's all........

Evil Goat
12-05-2009, 05:23 PM

well isn't that the "christian" way to be? :rolleyes:

Njobe
12-05-2009, 05:23 PM

x2

X3

I don't know if the op is trying to get a rise out of people and create some kind of drama but he just made himself look like an idiot by posting shit like that.

I don't know exactly what you meant by that. Hopefully you don't believe we came from chimpanzees after the recent discovery of Ardi.

why so serious? lol

if he doesn't believe in religion that's on him. he never said he doesn't believe in God.

-EnVus-
12-05-2009, 05:40 PM
well isn't that the "christian" way to be? :rolleyes:
well i mean am i lieing he will go lol

Njobe
12-05-2009, 05:49 PM
well i mean am i lieing he will go lol
if he doesn't believe in hell or heaven, how can he go to either or?

americanctm
12-05-2009, 06:04 PM
why so serious? lol

if he doesn't believe in religion that's on him. he never said he doesn't believe in God.

That's not the point. The point is he is only doing it to disrespect other people's beliefs and to get a rise out of people. He can believe whatever the fuck he wants to believe, but when you start treading on other people's beliefs for no reason other than to create some drama its a pussy thing to do.

CHRISNITTOLO
12-05-2009, 06:05 PM
STRTEG

do u just go around people posts and post x2,x3,x4.....?

lol
x2...lol...

Njobe
12-05-2009, 06:06 PM
That's not the point. The point is he is only doing it to disrespect other people's beliefs and to get a rise out of people. He can believe whatever the fuck he wants to believe, but when you start treading on other people's beliefs for no reason other than to create some drama its a pussy thing to do.
if it gets your pussy in a wad, don'r read it. hit the red X in your top right corner :goodjob:

True Pyroman
12-05-2009, 06:10 PM
I never said I don't believe in a higher power did I? no, I'm just saying that this is a literal sense of what Christianity is, although I do not condone the picture of the dude on the cross, that's kinda brutal, but come on, a dude that came back from life? maybe back then he was just in a coma? or just slept for 3 days.

I had to go to church for the first 16 years of my life, the day I had a choice, I never went again. just not for me.

religion is the abandonment of reason.

can't understand it? pffffff..... hesus did it! ohhhh makes sense meow~

americanctm
12-05-2009, 06:15 PM
if it gets your pussy in a wad, don'r read it. hit the red X in your top right corner :goodjob:

First off I'm not the only one who thinks its crossing the line. I have no problem with a thread like this in the religion section, but don't try to start e-thuggin and telling me what I should or shouldn't read. Fuck off you have nothing to add to this thread or this forum.

Njobe
12-05-2009, 06:19 PM
First off I'm not the only one who thinks its crossing the line. I have no problem with a thread like this in the religion section, but don't try to start e-thuggin and telling me what I should or shouldn't read. Fuck off you have nothing to add to this thread or this forum.
you have nothing to add to life, but yet you're still living. this is the whoreslougnge where basically anything goes. if you can't handle it get the fuck out than. easy as that, and no one is e-thuggin. once again if you don't like what's in the thread click the god damn "X" in your top right corner of your monitor.

americanctm
12-05-2009, 06:26 PM
you have nothing to add to life, but yet you're still living. this is the whoreslougnge where basically anything goes. if you can't handle it get the fuck out than. easy as that, and no one is e-thuggin. once again if you don't like what's in the thread click the god damn "X" in your top right corner of your monitor.

Hey that was great how you tried to turn what I said about you being useless around on me since you couldn't think of anything else. Now who's got their pussy in a wad?

Did I say to delete the thread? No. This thread is a discussion about who thinks this is offensive or if its fine. Therefore you have no business posting in here if you have nothing to add but saying hit the red X.

Njobe
12-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Hey that was great how you tried to turn what I said about you being useless around on me since you couldn't think of anything else. Now who's got their pussy in a wad?

Did I say to delete the thread? No. This thread is a discussion about who thinks this is offensive or if its fine. Therefore you have no business posting in here if you have nothing to add but saying hit the red X.
you got your pussy in wad, because you are still bitching about the thread.

i say fuck every religion there is, am i contributing now?

EJ25RUN
12-05-2009, 06:29 PM

You fucking tell em!

Nobody is allowed to talk shit about the Tooth Fairy while I'm around.

americanctm
12-05-2009, 06:32 PM
you got your pussy in wad, because you are still bitching about the thread.

I'm not bitching, I'm just pointing out what a moron you are.

i say fuck every religion there is, am i contributing now?

Yes, from an idiot's perspective I guess lol.

True Pyroman
12-05-2009, 06:33 PM
hey man at least the tooth fairy gives me money.

and I dont have to give 1/10th of everything i make. damn preachers are like gypsies... don't need to pay taxes if you're religious!

Njobe
12-05-2009, 06:34 PM
I'm not bitching, I'm just pointing out what a moron i am.

good then i don't have to point it out.

Yes, from an idiot's perspective I guess.
did it hurt your feelings that i said fuck every religion that there is. are you going to be able to sleep tonight?

Njobe
12-05-2009, 06:35 PM
and I dont have to give 1/10th of everything i make. damn preachers are like gypsies... don't need to pay taxes if you're religious!
hahahahhaha this, reps

EJ25RUN
12-05-2009, 06:38 PM

This really get you that bad?

Try begin part of a minority religion that has to deal with Christians bashing them all the time. You give some you better be ready to take it.

Until Christians stop forcing their lies on others, this is called for.

americanctm
12-05-2009, 06:42 PM
good then i don't have to point it out.

You can misquote all you want it just makes you look more like a retard since you can't think of your own comebacks.

did it hurt your feelings that i said fuck every religion that there is. are you going to be able to sleep tonight?

Not at all, just figured you would have something more productive to say, but I was wrong. Once again I don't have a problem with the thread, I just stated I thought the picture was crossing the line and am continuing a conversation about what the thread is about.

You made your point in this thread about clicking the red X. Now you can scoot along and go post-whore somewhere else.

americanctm
12-05-2009, 06:46 PM
This really get you that bad?

Try begin part of a minority religion that has to deal with Christians bashing them all the time. You give some you better be ready to take it.

Until Christians stop forcing their lies on others, this is called for.

Didn't get me that bad I just disagree with the image. Just like I would have a problem if it was a similar image of Buddha, Muhammad, or other religious figures. I just respect others' opinions and beliefs since we live in a country where our soldiers fight for people to have those opinions and beliefs. So it has nothing to do with what religion I choose to associate with if any religion at all.

EJ25RUN
12-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Didn't get me that bad I just disagree with the image. Just like I would have a problem if it was a similar image of Buddha, Muhammad, or other religious figures. I just respect others' opinions and beliefs since we live in a country where our soldiers fight for people to have those opinions and beliefs. So it has nothing to do with what religion I choose to associate with if any religion at all.

In that case, you still have some sanity. The reason i smirked at the thread is cause it simplifies things to such a low level.

Just like Geoff did in his nonsense thread.

-EnVus-
12-05-2009, 06:52 PM
This is just me and not being christian or any of that but if you don't believe in god and know that Jesus is your savior then just fuck you. I can careless what you say or how you try to defend what you think When the end comes and you realize "WOW i am seriously fucked" Then you can say man if i had only tried to believe in something after life that was good like god. I could be saved......This is like beating a dead horse some people refuse to see the light but my job is only to try and point the way........

True Pyroman
12-05-2009, 06:53 PM
you know why mostly old people go to church? cause they're about to kick the fuggin bucket. Is it really just lights out? or is there a fluffly marshmellow paradise waiting for me. or how bout a thousand virgins! mmmmmm... fail.

americanctm
12-05-2009, 06:55 PM
In that case, you still have some sanity.

Thanks lol.

The reason i smirked at the thread is cause it simplifies things to such a low level.

But that's the reason I was disagreed with njobe, because he was just dumbing down the thread. Images like this not only disrespect others' beliefs but in my opinion it disrespects our armed forces who fight to ensure people have the freedom to have those beliefs, whether you are Christian, Muslim, or atheist.

BABY J
12-05-2009, 06:56 PM

Thumpers go over the line as well. It technically does go in the religious section. Both sides have been going over the line since the beginning.

EJ25RUN
12-05-2009, 06:58 PM
This is just me and not being christian or any of that but if you don't believe in god and know that Jesus is your savior then just fuck you. I can careless what you say or how you try to defend what you think When the end comes and you realize "WOW i am seriously fucked" Then you can say man if i had only tried to believe in something after life that was good like god. I could be saved......This is like beating a dead horse some people refuse to see the light but my job is only to try and point the way........

The pic in the op is just for you. :goodjob:

And seriously, how dumb are you to think Christianity is the only religion that believes in god/after existence?

BABY J
12-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Bc honestly - the notion that people say shit like "The Lord woke me up this morning." is JUST as dumb as this picture. IT BELONGS in the religious section whether they like it or not.

True Pyroman
12-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Bc honestly - the notion that people say shit like "The Lord woke me up this morning." is JUST as dumb as this picture. IT BELONGS in the religious section whether they like it or not.

hey man I put it in the religious section. so don't point at me. just wanted it to be read, and again, I don't agree with the pic of the brutality, but come on, that kinda shit happens every day all round the world. if you have never seen it, then good for you, you don't know what the world is capable of.

Evil Goat
12-05-2009, 07:07 PM
hey man I put it in the religious section. so don't point at me. just wanted it to be read, and again, I don't agree with the pic of the brutality, but come on, that kinda shit happens every day all round the world. if you have never seen it, then good for you, you don't know what the world is capable of.

the picture itself is form the "passion of the christ" movie....it's not brutal, it's stage blood and make up ;)

BABY J
12-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Thumpers have NO problem saying "well you are going to hell" to people that don't believe what they believe. That's 100 million times more harsh than some photochopped picture.

True Pyroman
12-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Thumpers have NO problem saying "well you are going to hell" to people that don't believe what they believe. That's 100 million times more harsh than some photochopped picture.

I completely agree. I absolutely hate biblethumpers. them mofos coming to my house at 10am on a sunday when I'm hungover from the AWESOME night before just to be waken up by a couple of fgts preaching their bullshet I listened to for 16 years.

go fk yourself.

-EnVus-
12-05-2009, 10:34 PM
well call it what ya gotta but if he indeed doesn't believe in god or Jesus then he will suffer just like the others who don't accept them.

I will pray for ya bra....

EJ25RUN
12-06-2009, 02:27 AM
well call it what ya gotta but if he indeed doesn't believe in god or Jesus then he will suffer just like the others who don't accept them.

And i'll sit back and wonder how my religion lets me focus on me instead of what others are not doing.

Maybe that's what's wrong with your religion.

dallasb84
12-06-2009, 03:07 AM
I completely agree. I absolutely hate biblethumpers. them mofos coming to my house at 10am on a sunday when I'm hungover from the AWESOME night before just to be waken up by a couple of fgts preaching their bullshet I listened to for 16 years.

go fk yourself.

Say it with me now.

"Dear Jesus I ask. Come into my heart and save me from my wicked ways. I ask you to change my life for the better. I know that you gave your life for me and died on the cross to clean away my sins. I love you Lord. Please save me."

redrumracer
12-06-2009, 03:26 AM
why cant an anti religious view be made in the religion section? yea sure he used a more graphic tactic but still why the hypocrisy?

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 04:53 AM
this thread is stupid, just another attention whore...

quickdodgeŽ
12-06-2009, 07:34 AM
this thread is stupid, just another attention whore...

Which is why it is NOT in the religious section. Later, QD.

Lankhoss
12-06-2009, 09:32 AM

Actually, it appears that it's the people who DO "accept Jesus" that are causing all the suffering in the world. The ones who don't believe are actually striving for peace and progression in soceity, usually.

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Which is why it is NOT in the religious section. Later, QD.
gotcha

Jaimecbr900
12-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Moved. It was in the wrong section, period. Probably didn't get anywhere in the Religion section because people ignored your obvious signs of ignorance and stupidity. People in this section are true "haves" and "have nots". Some have the brain power to conduct a half decent discussion, others are just too damn stupid to tie their own shoes yet want people to follow their illogical thought process.....which seems to be the category the OP belongs in. :rolleyes:

You want to talk about "Religion", then there is a Religion forum for that. WL is for people who want some sort of attention, which is what you were trying to do obviously. Don't move this, don't start another one in WL. You do, and I'll close it.

Any questions? See me.

Have a nice day. :goodjob:

BABY J
12-06-2009, 10:09 AM

See what I mean? LOL. Wait - this belongs in the WL as well. The sheer thought that you THINK you are a Christian and that your shit don't stink is worse than some1 who doesn't believe in a God can't even prove that he exists. See you in hell. I'll be the black guy w/ the fat cock.

ATL_EG
12-06-2009, 02:24 PM
hey man at least the tooth fairy gives me money.

separation of church and state bro :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

christianity at it's finest

geoff
12-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Actually, it appears that it's the people who DO "accept Jesus" that are causing all the suffering in the world. The ones who don't believe are actually striving for peace and progression in soceity, usually.

really? like the communists and muslim extremests and the nazi's right? i forgot they all accepted Jesus

Mchnhead2k5
12-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Cuba is very Christian and so was the late Russian era.
Vietnam's main religion is Buddhism
China's Buddhism/Taoism

Hitler was a Catholic then converted to Protestantism and denounced the Old Testament.
Most of Nazi Germany was Christian with the few scattered Jews about the country.

dallasb84
12-18-2009, 05:18 AM
theres a few scattered jews here too

Mchnhead2k5
12-18-2009, 02:57 PM
I'm sure there's a few Hindus, Buddhists, and others scattered here as well.

EJ25RUN
12-18-2009, 03:06 PM
really? like the communists and muslim extremests and the nazi's right? i forgot they all accepted Jesus

So....in your mind, Christians are causing no harm to today's world correct?

They are just "perfect."

geoff
12-18-2009, 07:19 PM
no christians are not causing harm in the world today, at least not true believers and followers of the faith. many people have done harm in the name of many gods names. as Jesus said,
"For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." matt. 24:5
"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'" matt. 7:21-23

EJ25RUN
12-18-2009, 07:24 PM
no christians are not causing harm in the world today, at least not true believers and followers of the faith. many people have done harm in the name of many gods names.

Have you read about these people? Or do you support them?

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

5speed
12-24-2009, 06:58 PM
It's too hard for me to debate this on the computer, better in person. I'm out ha

_Christian_
12-26-2009, 01:00 AM
http://www.truthexposed.co.uk/images/atheism.jpg
Ya, because atheism takes a stance on the big bang, abiogenesis, and evolution. LMAO

ash7
12-26-2009, 01:24 AM

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

That's like saying to someone who practices Islam:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism
http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2006/03/30/PH2006033000779.jpg

-jonathan

Spectic Tank
12-26-2009, 10:40 AM
Moar pics

Starrfire
12-26-2009, 11:01 AM
I like it. It's f'ing hilarious. But maybe the truth stings when thought about like that lol.

BABY J
12-26-2009, 11:57 AM
LOL @ pics or it didn't happen.