PDA

View Full Version : so we got the a call today

Barefoot
12-04-2009, 07:20 PM
back story

http://www.importlounge.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=54149&st=0#entry556695

got a call back from the detective about the break at my house earlier this week.

to cut thru the bullshit they closed the case today. they said because there was no finger prints and they was wearing masks they cant do anything. even through this kid kevin parks was there prime suspect for both robberies.

so for those who as said let the police do there. next time this happens if it happens again im doing it my way.

punkr6
12-04-2009, 07:22 PM
damn....

Me86Rob
12-04-2009, 07:22 PM
dont kill people. not worh going to jail over.

MR2DR
12-04-2009, 07:28 PM
dont kill people. not worh going to jail over.

he's not going to kill him. he's just going going to negotiate like batman to get his shit back =]

§treet_§peed
12-04-2009, 07:31 PM
That's sad to see how great our Justice System is. It amazes me that people can do shit like this and not get away with it. Yet, you can make a little mistake that didn't endanger anyone's life and get ass raped by the law. Anyway, you might as well kill them. You can believe it or not, but you can get a shit load more time and fines by beating someone within an breathe of their life, rather than going ahead and killing them.

Barefoot
12-04-2009, 07:33 PM
That's sad to see how great our Justice System is. It amazes me that people can do shit like this and not get away with it. Yet, you can make a little mistake that didn't endanger anyone's life and get ass raped by the law. Anyway, you might as well kill them. You can believe it or not, but you can get a shit load more time and fines by beating someone within an breathe of their life, rather than going ahead and killing them.
all ive learned from this is sky mask and gloves u can get away with anything. im at the point im not going to do anything to him. i dont even care enough want to. now im pissed at the police for being so fucking lazy.

§treet_§peed
12-04-2009, 07:34 PM
This is basically saying the law wants you to do nothing. But o just allow anyone to come and rob you without any consequences.

§treet_§peed
12-04-2009, 07:35 PM
all ive learned from this is sky mask and gloves u can get away with anything.I know right. I hate the lazy fucks that run the police these days. We need to all just become vigilantes and go back to Muhammad's laws.

MidLifeCrisis
12-04-2009, 07:36 PM
man what the f*ck is wrong with this dude? someone needs to bust that ass!

§treet_§peed
12-04-2009, 07:37 PM
That would b why I love the idea of Natural Selection happening to the human race.

Barefoot
12-04-2009, 07:37 PM
I know right. I hate the lazy fucks that run the police these days. We need to all just become vigilantes and go back to Muhammad's laws.
ill be first in line.

Barefoot
12-04-2009, 07:39 PM
an this kids mom never called the cops non of the times he robbed her. i understand y now.

§treet_§peed
12-04-2009, 07:40 PM
Can your wife shoot a gun? If so buy her a few so she will have some kind of protection. Also I just thought of a plan to lure them back. Technically in Ga, If a person enters your house with intent to rob you and/or cause you or your family/friends in the house harm. You are granted the power to do whatever it takes to keep them safe. But there are so many bs loopholes in laws now its sad too. Like that theif that broke in, fell, and hurt himself turned around and sued the family. AND WON.

Barefoot
12-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Can your wife shoot a gun? If so buy her a few so she will have some kind of protection. Also I just thought of a plan to lure them back. Technically in Ga, If a person enters your house with intent to rob you and/or cause you or your family/friends in the house harm. You are granted the power to do whatever it takes to keep them safe. But there are so many bs loopholes in laws now its sad too. Like that theif that broke in, fell, and hurt himself turned around and sued the family. AND WON.she doesnt like guns but after this she will learn how to shoot. an once she is comfortable shoot. i will get a her a something she can handle.

§treet_§peed
12-04-2009, 07:54 PM
she doesnt like guns but after this she will learn how to shoot. an once she is comfortable shoot. i will get a her a something she can handle.I think a 9mm Beretta would be ok. But everyone needs to know how to shoot IMO. I also think everyone should know how ro clean and repair guns.

tdurr
12-04-2009, 07:58 PM
if u want any help u kno asap has ur back
:ninja:

§treet_§peed
12-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Also, use hollow tips.

tdurr
12-04-2009, 08:06 PM
dont need em if u got an AR-15...

§treet_§peed
12-04-2009, 08:11 PM
dont need em if u got an AR-15...
AR-15 with hollow points. :D BTW, I love shooting my friends. That thing is fucking awesome lol.

Elbow
12-04-2009, 08:12 PM

I agree with you for once.

PURP
12-04-2009, 08:21 PM
now im pissed at the police for being so fucking lazy.

How were they lazy?? They did their job. They checked prints and witnesses, but since the suspects had mask and gloves on, there's nothing more they can do. I'm sorry for your lose and I wish we didn't live in a world where things like this happened. But when there's no evidence that can put this guy at your place the time of the robbery, then they can not do anything else about it.

Barefoot
12-04-2009, 08:34 PM
How were they lazy?? They did their job. They checked prints and witnesses, but since the suspects had mask and gloves on, there's nothing more they can do. I'm sorry for your lose and I wish we didn't live in a world where things like this happened. But when there's no evidence that can put this guy at your place the time of the robbery, then they can not do anything else about it.
i hope your house is next. an a gun gets put to your wifes head. only until them u understand where im coming from.

and yes i just said that.

Tech5
12-04-2009, 08:41 PM
pppssshhhhh

slostang
12-04-2009, 08:45 PM
damn that fucking sucks daron. i know how you feel unfortunately.

RL...
12-04-2009, 08:46 PM

I agree, our legal system is a joke in so many ways.

98blackcivic
12-04-2009, 08:48 PM
damn thats pretty fucked up

sorry barefoot...remember..KARMA IS A BITCH...
they'll get theirs!

blaknoize
12-04-2009, 08:52 PM
i hope your house is next. an a gun gets put to your wifes head. only until them u understand where im coming from.

and yes i just said that.

I see no reply to this PURP

Barefoot
12-04-2009, 10:09 PM
I see no reply to this PURPonce it happens to him he can reply. reasons like his is why the system is failing. if they was going there jobs when he got his firearms charge he should have been in jail then. had they done there job then only god knows how many people he has done this to it wouldnt of happened.

EJdm
12-04-2009, 11:21 PM
i hate the police i try to never get them involve because its just BS from them...well that just me...

STRteg
12-04-2009, 11:59 PM
damn that really really sucks i'm sorry to hear that bro My best wishes on the recovery of your stuff

Barefoot
12-05-2009, 09:21 AM
I'm not worried about the stuff. Just don't somebody to loose there life over a dvd player.
damn that really really sucks i'm sorry to hear that bro My best wishes on the recovery of your stuff

DB4LYFE ™
12-05-2009, 09:42 AM
im sorry dude, thats exactly how they were with my ladys car! the cop was talking on the phone to his wife instead of helping us... then he gives a domestic violence brochure, and told us to call that. like wtf? then here after a year, they call and asked her if WE found it!!!! :2up: to our sorry ass enforcement officers!

~DB4LYFE