PDA

View Full Version : jdmtegjc95..........

hondahatch22
12-04-2009, 02:38 PM
this guy emailed me and wanted to know if i would trade his 32g ipod touch for my 2001 hoffman pro butcher bmx bike. at first i was just considering it, then i called him and told him i would trade if he still wanted to. He said he would. I called him the next day to meet up with him and trade and when i get there he starts talking about how he didnt want to trade (after he told me he did previously on the phone) because he wants to go check out another bike first....ok. cool.....whatever. he was nothing but B.S. and a waste of my time. Then come to find out, while i was trying to check out his ipod touch, that it doesnt even turn on. He goes on trying to say it was the car charger(even though it was getting power....?) then he emailed me that night saying it worked and he would get in touch with me the next day.....i called the next day, no answer.....no return calls. i emailed him.....no returned emails.....

This guy seems to be just a lonely high school kid trying to make friends instead of deals. and will do nothing but waste your time unless he feels like he is getting over on someone.

jdmtegjc95 is a B.S. buyer/seller. period.