PDA

View Full Version : Its all ready hard enough finding a job.

JITB
12-03-2009, 06:15 PM
As my quest for a 2nd job i applied for a part time job in a mail room and this was their responce....... ill be rich in no time!!!!!

Thank you for responding! We appreciate your interest in our company!

You have solicited this email. Below you will find a quick description of the job.

We are currently interested in hiring US residents for our USA Wire Service

Your job will be forwarding payments to our European clients
You will need a personal bank account (you can open a new one, to use just with us).
We are offering you a 10% commission
This is a great money making opportunity, as this requires little of your time, and your expected income will be around $2500-$3000 a month
We are a legitimate company
NO CHECKS SENT for you to cash
NO SELLING
NO REJECTIONS
To apply for this position simply reply to this email with the following information:

Name:
E-mail:
Phone Number:
Best time to call:

USA Wire Service

Because of new law in European Union, any company, that receives money transfer from
non-EU company, has to pay VAT (Value Added Tax), 20% from incoming transfer.
But EU company doesn't have to pay VAT receiving money transfer from person.
That's why we can save these money.

You will be handling our transactions in USA, acting as our Transaction Manager.
You will be receiving transfers for our company, and redirect them to us,
taking 10% as your commission. You will be able to make approx $2500-$3000
per month, working 1-2 hours per week for this job.

The main objective of our company is to provide opportunities in
career building for people with little or no previous backgrounds.
We won't ask you about your credit rating. We don't work for collection agencies.
Being a long-established solid corporation we understand how important is to
provide our customers the best possibilities and support. We always try our best to
be cooperative and customer-friendly

Requirements are simple:
- Being of Legal age (over 21 years old)
- Home address and phone number
- Internet access, couple of hours per day

There are two fundamentally different types of measures for innovation: the organisational level and the political level. The measure of innovation at the organisational level relates to individuals, team-level assessments, private companies from the smallest to the largest. Measure of innovation for organisations can be conducted by surveys, workshops, consultants or internal benchmarking. There is today no established general way to measure organisational innovation. Corporate measurements are generally structured around balanced scorecards which cover several aspects of innovation such as business measures related to finances, innovation process efficiency, employees' contribution and motivation, as well benefits for customers. Measured values will vary widely between businesses, covering for example new product revenue, spending in R&D, time to market, customer and employee perception & satisfaction, number of patents, additional sales resulting from past innovations. For the political level, measures of innovation are more focussing on a country or region competitive advantage through innovation. In this context, organizational capabilities can be evaluated through various evaluation frameworks, such as those of the European Foundation for Quality Management. The OECD Oslo Manual (1995) suggests standard guidelines on measuring technological product and process innovation. Some people consider the Oslo Manual complementary to the Frascati Manual from 1963. The new Oslo manual from 2005 takes a wider perspective to innovation, and includes marketing and organizational innovation. These standards are used for example in the European Community Innovation Surveys. Animal communication is any behaviour on the part of one animal that has an effect on the current or future behavior of another animal. Of course, human communication can be subsumed as a highly developed form of animal communication. The study of animal communication, called zoosemiotics' (distinguishable from anthroposemiotics, the study of human communication) has played an important part in the development of ethology, sociobiology, and the study of animal cognition. This is quite evident as humans are able to communicate with animals, especially dolphins and other animals used in circuses. However, these animals have to learn a special means of communication. Animal communication, and indeed the understanding of the animal world in general, is a rapidly growing field, and even in the 21st century so far, many prior understandings related to diverse fields such as personal symbolic name use, animal emotions, animal culture and learning, and even sexual conduct, long thought to be well understood, have been revolutionized. The logical study of modality dates back to Aristotle, who was concerned with the alethic modalities of necessity and possibility, which he observed to be dual in the sense of De Morgan duality.[citation needed] While the study of necessity and possibility remained important to philosophers, little logical innovation happened until the landmark investigations of Clarence Irving Lewis in 1918, who formulated a family of rival axiomatizations of the alethic modalities. His work unleashed a torrent of new work on the topic, expanding the kinds of modality treated to include deontic logic and epistemic logic. The seminal work of Arthur Prior applied the same formal language to treat temporal logic and paved the way for the marriage of the two subjects. Saul Kripke discovered (contemporaneously with rivals) his theory of frame semantics which revolutionised the formal technology available to modal logicians and gave a new graph-theoretic way of looking at modality that has driven many applications in computational linguistics and computer science, such as dynamic logic.

PURP
12-03-2009, 06:18 PM
cool story bro

tmoney11286
12-03-2009, 06:30 PM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/3377/original/super-cool-story-bro.png?1244744947

81911SC
12-03-2009, 06:38 PM
I thought already was one word? O, it is.

roxie911
12-03-2009, 06:39 PM
I thought already was one word? O, it is.

depends on how you use it, but in this case...yes, it's supposed to be one word.

81911SC
12-03-2009, 06:43 PM
depends on how you use it, but in this case...yes, it's supposed to be one word.Well no shit.

Sol-Badguy
12-03-2009, 06:54 PM
Yeah. Most of what I get back is all spam/scams.

§treet_§peed
12-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Very similar to the letter I posted up about getting.

Greddypacked
12-03-2009, 08:53 PM
LOL goodluck w/ that. I have gotten emails back like that and not replied to them. Some of them are scams but hopefully yours is legit.

bdydrpdmazda
12-03-2009, 08:57 PM
do that shit!

MidLifeCrisis
12-03-2009, 10:12 PM
bahahahaha, i tried applying for some jobs on craigslist like that, and got similar results. JITB, PM coming your way!

Glides
12-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Sounds legit, I say you are well on your way to a new car and the life you want.

Catnip
12-04-2009, 09:39 AM
Now you can join www.Ipostedalongemailthateveryonehasseenbefore.com/club/wedon'tcare/deleteitandmoveon/you'reeasilyentertained/i'mtakingashit.html

Catnip
12-04-2009, 09:40 AM
Click that shit.