PDA

View Full Version : Sports Eagles @ Falcons

Turbo Terrance
12-03-2009, 04:26 PM
I know the Eagles are gonna whoop the Falcons...:D but do any of you guys think that Vick will make a statement or no, seeing that he hasnt really done much this season...

Discuss..

FlipKing
12-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Vick makes no effect and Falcons 17-14.

Greddypacked
12-03-2009, 08:51 PM
Falcons win... Falcons win...

Hopefully they will win :ninja: lol.

bdydrpdmazda
12-03-2009, 08:51 PM
go falcons, wheres the poll?

getherdone
12-03-2009, 09:18 PM
vick is gonna be ready next yr. i think he ll be picked up by another team that will use him

quickdodgeŽ
12-03-2009, 09:31 PM
It's been largely rumored that Buffalo will get him next year.

But as for Sunday's game? Vick will have zero impact in Philadelphia's victory with a score of 31-14. Later, QD.

bdydrpdmazda
12-03-2009, 09:56 PM
we will beat philly, we will be at home and we do very well at home. Redman isnt a horrible QB and he will do what he needs to do to get us the W!

Greddypacked
12-04-2009, 09:13 AM
we will beat philly, we will be at home and we do very well at home. Redman isnt a horrible QB and he will do what he needs to do to get us the W!

Ya we won like what 11 games in a row at home.

VIP Style
12-04-2009, 09:25 AM
if matt ryan does not play, falcons will lose. but IDK even if ryan plays, I still dont believe the falcons stand much of a chance. ryan has not been playing all that well anyway.

Greddypacked
12-04-2009, 09:37 AM
if matt ryan does not play, falcons will lose. but IDK even if ryan plays, I still dont believe the falcons stand much of a chance. ryan has not been playing all that well anyway.

IDK... every game the Falcons lost this year has been away games. Redman is a veteran 7 year quarter back, and I would say M. Turner will play this game hopefully.

redblackfan
12-04-2009, 11:26 AM
falcons win very close game

lowazzcord
12-04-2009, 01:36 PM
i doubt vick will even see the field. but theres always next season

ka24boost
12-05-2009, 06:06 AM
FALCON MAY WIN THIS WEEK BUT NEXT WEEK THEY HAVE NO CHANCE AGAIN THE SAINTS

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 10:00 AM
This game is huge for both teams. Who Ya got? We are plagued with injuries but im still going with my Falcons. The Eagles are my #2 team in the NFL but Im not going for them this week.

OUTLAW
12-06-2009, 10:26 AM
falcons need this win

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 10:28 AM
falcons need this win
We need it BAD, both teams do, its gonna be a knock down, drag out brawl IMO

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 10:31 AM
FUCK! No Turner, Jenkins or Ryan, its gonna be tough!

aer0s2k
12-06-2009, 10:33 AM
whoever wins, its gonna be one entertaining game

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 10:34 AM
just saw that it will be one of the games playing over here which is great news, i cant wait. Is it a 1 o clock game?

VIP Style
12-06-2009, 12:25 PM
lol wow falcons suck, brent grimes was right there to make the play!

VIP Style
12-06-2009, 12:26 PM
agreed x2, thats what its all about literally.
whoever wins, its gonna be one entertaining game

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 12:29 PM
we arent off to the best start so far

Mista Foe-Doe
12-06-2009, 12:32 PM
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

quickdodgeŽ
12-06-2009, 01:12 PM
But as for Sunday's game? Vick will have zero impact in Philadelphia's victory with a score of 31-14. Later, QD.

Wow. What a prediction so far. Later, QD.

VIP Style
12-06-2009, 01:20 PM
lmao!
Wow. What a prediction so far. Later, QD.

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 01:29 PM
the eagles penalties are the only thing saving us right now and giving us a chance to put some points on the board before the half but maybe it will help swing some momentum our way.

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 01:36 PM
cant blame mike smith for wanting to go for it on 4th and goal from the 2 but the play call could have been better when they had already ran that play 3 times from the same spot with no luck. Still anybody's ballgame though, neither team is playing worth a damn right now. Chris Redman is fucking sucking though, whats our third string choice? Is it DJ Shockley?

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 01:57 PM
touchdown Vick

dwnsthGABOY
12-06-2009, 02:10 PM
what the fuck going on 4th and 5?

quickdodgeŽ
12-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 02:16 PM
I like how people are still voting in the poll when its over half over already. Good job with your "predictions" to those of you that voted for the Eagles after they score 27 points with only one quarter left to play.

VIP Style
12-06-2009, 02:31 PM
and vick cant play qb, haters please!

VIP Style
12-06-2009, 02:32 PM
lol at the falcons, i cant wait to hear the excuses of why atlanta getting waxed.

quickdodgeŽ
12-06-2009, 02:35 PM
and vick cant play qb, haters please!

You do know that it was proven that the word "hater" has been long over-used and never used in its correct meaning, right? Quit using the word.

And you base one long pass that he made on his ability to be a QB? Something is wrong with your logic. Later, QD.

VIP Style
12-06-2009, 02:37 PM
lol qd just shut the hell up, im laughing my ass off right now, this so entertaining, i dont give a damn what anyone has to say!
You do know that it was proven that the word "hater" has been long over-used and never used in its correct meaning, right? Quit using the word.

And you base one long pass that he made on his ability to be a QB? Something is wrong with your logic. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-06-2009, 02:40 PM
lol qd just shut the hell up, im laughing my ass off right now, this so entertaining, i dont give a damn what anyone has to say!

Because I'm right. Your lifelong idol threw for a TD and you think that wipes out all the evidence of him being a shitty QB. I'm glad you're happy. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Lolol. Looks like the NFL's greatest QB's stint in this game didn't last long, lolol. But in that little amount of time, he showed the entire world why he is top dog QB in football. Later, QD.

Turbo Terrance
12-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Good game, good game....

Turbo Terrance
12-06-2009, 03:09 PM
i dont know who i want to lose more though, Cowboys or Giants???

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 03:30 PM
damn, we got fucking smashed

VIP Style
12-06-2009, 03:54 PM
damn, we got fucking smashed

you aint lying! falcons got the saints next week, falcons are done!

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 03:58 PM
you aint lying! falcons got the saints next week, falcons are done!
youre prolly right, it will take some crazy shit for us to get a wild card slot now, some real crazy shit

bdydrpdmazda
12-06-2009, 04:00 PM
lol @ people still voting on this poll even after the game is over.

VIP Style
12-06-2009, 04:13 PM
falcons should have tried another qb, then again, it probably would not have made a difference in the games outcome

Mista Foe-Doe
12-06-2009, 05:16 PM
lol at the falcons

tony
12-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Vick makes no effect and Falcons 17-14.

lol'd at this, havent even read the thread yet.. just kind of funny

quickdodgeŽ
12-06-2009, 05:54 PM
lol'd at this, havent even read the thread yet.. just kind of funny

Half of this was true. I'll let you guess which half.

And I called this all the way (except the score). Vick had zero effect and the Falcons lost. Later, QD.

VIP Style
12-06-2009, 07:25 PM
all in all, this was a very entertaining weekend, the sec game with florida getting tossed up (i was very upset!) at the dome, and the falcons getting their ass handed to them at home.

Feriozfinest
12-06-2009, 07:31 PM
GO VICK!!

tony
12-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Half of this was true. I'll let you guess which half.

And I called this all the way (except the score). Vick had zero effect and the Falcons lost. Later, QD.

2 TD's obviously have an affect on a game, ask the Redskins how a sizeable lead can easily diminish in a quarter. Any given sunday anything can happen and one player contributing 2 touchdown's has an affect on a game regardless of the score.

Its crazy, if you don't like the dude thats fine but anyone in the NFL would love to put up 14 points no matter how they got them.. at least recognize that.

quickdodgeŽ
12-06-2009, 08:15 PM
2 TD's obviously have an affect on a game, ask the Redskins how a sizeable lead can easily diminish in a quarter. Any given sunday anything can happen and one player contributing 2 touchdown's has an affect on a game regardless of the score.

Its crazy, if you don't like the dude thats fine but anyone in the NFL would love to put up 14 points no matter how they got them.. at least recognize that.

The Eagles already had the game wrapped up. They had a 13-0 lead and weren't even thinking about looking back. The Falcons were without two of their most prized possessions. Vick made no difference to that game. Vick-riders can say it all they want, but it doesn't make it so. Later, QD.

VIP Style
12-07-2009, 02:02 AM
The Eagles already had the game wrapped up. They had a 13-0 lead and weren't even thinking about looking back. The Falcons were without two of their most prized possessions. Vick made no difference to that game. Vick-riders can say it all they want, but it doesn't make it so. Later, QD.

falcons still would have got that ass beat even if they had their two most prized posessions. the eagles are and were a better team this sunday point blank period. and lol at vick not having a effect eventhough he scored two td's. i am pretty sure the falcons players would strongly disagree that vick had no affect on todays thrashing.

quickdodgeŽ
12-07-2009, 07:14 AM
falcons still would have got that ass beat even if they had their two most prized posessions. the eagles are and were a better team this sunday point blank period. and lol at vick not having a effect eventhough he scored two td's. i am pretty sure the falcons players would strongly disagree that vick had no affect on todays thrashing.

Lolol @ you always being negative of the Falcons. All last year when they were winning the way they were, you were still negative of them every time. I've never seen (an allegedly) grown man (you) have such a strong emotional attachment to another grown man (Vick) in my life. You're so upset that the Falcons got rid of him that you're going to trash them every week? do find it funny. Michael Vick seems to be your steed of choice since you can only seem to ride him. You don't really understand the "cause/effect" thing do you? Just because it was Vick, that's why you think he had an effect. I bet if it were the other way around, and Ryan started and they brought in Redmond, you wouldn't think Redmond had an effect.

Were you Vick's penpal while he was incarcerated? Damn, dude. Ease up off the dude's scrotum and let him breathe. Later, QD.

BABY J
12-07-2009, 07:21 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=dw-vickreturn120609&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

tony
12-07-2009, 08:21 AM

13-0 is nowhere near wrapped up even with 5 minutes left in the 4th q

quickdodgeŽ
12-07-2009, 08:57 AM
13-0 is nowhere near wrapped up even with 5 minutes left in the 4th q

Think how you wish. You must have not been watching the game because the game I saw, the Falcons were done from the beginning. Had Vick not stepped in the Dome, the Falcons still were going to be the losers. Later, QD.

BABY J
12-07-2009, 09:01 AM
There isn't an NFL coach in the league who thinks he has the game won @ 13-0 in the 4th. However, Vick's performance wal less a physical victory (his performance in the game) as it was mental one. His performance hits Falcons staff MENTALLY and psychologically.

He did well. His team did well. They got the dubya - that's really all that matters. Die hard Falcon fans "spoke" when they cheered for him even tho he was wearing the wrong Jersey. THAT is a true fan - even though they wanted the Falcons to win. That's the diff between a quasi-fan and real fan. I'm neither - LOL.

quickdodgeŽ
12-07-2009, 09:13 AM
There isn't an NFL coach in the league who thinks he has the game won @ 13-0 in the 4th. However, Vick's performance wal less a physical victory (his performance in the game) as it was mental one. His performance hits Falcons staff MENTALLY and psychologically.

He did well. His team did well. They got the dubya - that's really all that matters. Die hard Falcon fans "spoke" when they cheered for him even tho he was wearing the wrong Jersey. THAT is a true fan - even though they wanted the Falcons to win. That's the diff between a quasi-fan and real fan. I'm neither - LOL.

So the FACT that I have been cheering for the Falcons since the 70s, non-stop through good and bad, is voided because I don't like Vick?

I'm not arguing, homeboy, just asking because by what you said, a "true fan" of a particular team is one that supports the player of an ex-member of that team.

I'm not saying, at all, that he did not have a good outing in his brief appearance. Two TDs is a great game if you ask me. I'm just saying he wasn't the reason the Eagles won and he didn't dominate the game. Later, QD.

VIP Style
12-07-2009, 09:55 AM
why are you putting so much thought into this? your the one who seems emotional actually, trying to ignore the fact that the falcons got that butt handed to them. you didnt see me talking about vicks the best and all that ish, you are the one riding him so hard trying to debate with folks how he had no effect and how he was just a cheerleader(lol). Anybody can see that his presence had a huge effect on the crowd and the players, so why are you trying so hard to shoot that down? just look at the link BabyJ posted, man you cant tell me he had no affect, lmao i could really care less about your internet dissing towards me, its so beneath me, doesnt even matter, but vicks story is truly an inspiration to never give up regardless of what you are up against.
Lolol @ you always being negative of the Falcons. All last year when they were winning the way they were, you were still negative of them every time. I've never seen (an allegedly) grown man (you) have such a strong emotional attachment to another grown man (Vick) in my life. You're so upset that the Falcons got rid of him that you're going to trash them every week? do find it funny. Michael Vick seems to be your steed of choice since you can only seem to ride him. You don't really understand the "cause/effect" thing do you? Just because it was Vick, that's why you think he had an effect. I bet if it were the other way around, and Ryan started and they brought in Redmond, you wouldn't think Redmond had an effect.

Were you Vick's penpal while he was incarcerated? Damn, dude. Ease up off the dude's scrotum and let him breathe. Later, QD.

tony
12-07-2009, 10:14 AM
Think how you wish. You must have not been watching the game because the game I saw, the Falcons were done from the beginning. Had Vick not stepped in the Dome, the Falcons still were going to be the losers. Later, QD.

The Patriots lost to Miami and the undefeated Saints almost lost to the Redskins, lets not mention Oakland beating the defending champions.

Point being, stranger things have happened than the Falcons beating the Eagles.

quickdodgeŽ
12-07-2009, 10:53 AM
trying to ignore the fact that the falcons got that butt handed to them.

You haven't read the thread all the way through, have you? I was one of the first that stated the Falcons were going to get knocked down. I had the score at 31-14 or something. So I called Atlanta getting their ass kicked. What are you talking about?

you didnt see me talking about vicks the best and all that ish, you are the one riding him so hard trying to debate with folks how he had no effect and how he was just a cheerleader(lol).

You've been Vick's number one fan since the dog fighting stuff came up. Always shooting everyone down about all this EXCEPT Vick. It's everyone else fault that this and that. A cheerleader? Again, what are you talking about?

but vicks story is truly an inspiration to never give up regardless of what you are up against.

See? Every once in a while you fuck up and make sense. I agree.

The Patriots lost to Miami and the undefeated Saints almost lost to the Redskins, lets not mention Oakland beating the defending champions.

Point being, stranger things have happened than the Falcons beating the Eagles.

I guess that could be a point. Ok.

I think we can all agree that the Falcons got that ass whipped and that Vick had a good showing in itthat whipping.

Right? Later, QD.