PDA

View Full Version : Looking for female opinion

ATLSRT8
12-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Disclaimer- I have a girl, so I am not lookin' to spit any e-game and I am not looking for any attention hence why I am not posting pics.

I have been pretty serious into working for 8 years now and my questions is: do you prefer a big muscular guy or lean muscle. I'm bout to switch up my routine and am debating to gain weight or lean out. I have asked every girl I have dated and they all say "it doesn't matter to me." It's frustrating; everyone has a preference. Is there too big?
I am sure I will take some shit for this thread, but just curious what other girls look for

95alty
12-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Asked the same question... they like that lean shit... but if your big not too big and veiny and shit

Julio
12-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Worry about you.. and not anyone else. Do it because you want to do it.. not because someone else wants you to.. makes sense?

Elbow
12-03-2009, 02:55 PM
Who cares?

lanning
12-03-2009, 02:56 PM
Who cares?
op does :tongue1:

DB4LYFE ™
12-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Fuck it.. let ur body do wut ur body do..

~DB4LYFE

BABY J
12-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Depends on how serious your rel is. If it's a wife, then I think a compromise is okay. Otherwise she can gtfo and stfu.

Alan®
12-03-2009, 03:46 PM
eh. gotta do what you want man. cant do shit to please nobody but yourself. learned that one the hard way.

ATL86
12-03-2009, 03:46 PM
If you do care, shouldn't it just be what your girl likes?

roxie911
12-03-2009, 03:48 PM
I personally like the whole "lean" look. Really buff guys gross me out, but every girl is different.

Got Milk?
12-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Shit i never thought of this. I never actually cared what girl think of me, shit. But i still get them.

quickdodge®
12-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Disclaimer- I have a girl, so I am not lookin' to spit any e-game and I am not looking for any attention hence why I am not posting pics.

I have been pretty serious into working for 8 years now and my questions is: do you prefer a big muscular guy or lean muscle. I'm bout to switch up my routine and am debating to gain weight or lean out. I have asked every girl I have dated and they all say "it doesn't matter to me." It's frustrating; everyone has a preference. Is there too big?
I am sure I will take some shit for this thread, but just curious what other girls look for

I'm not trying to give you any shit, but I will straight-forward, so just read it. It isn't an attack if it reads that way....

What the fuck are you worried about what other women want/like in a man if you have a girl? Obviously the girl is with you because of you as you are now. Also, even if it did matter, why the fuck are you asking what other girls think and not asking what YOUR girl thinks? If you have a girl, why are you wanting to impress them (that's what your query looks like). It's your own girl's feelings that you should be considering. Fuck what other girls think you should look like.

And then in the end, like Julio said, do what YOU want to do for yourself.

But again, there is no reason in the world that you need to be asking other girls what they like with you having a female. Later, QD.

G.C
12-03-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm not trying to give you any shit, but I will straight-forward, so just read it. It isn't an attack if it reads that way....

What the fuck are you worried about what other women want/like in a man if you have a girl? Obviously the girl is with you because of you as you are now. Also, even if it did matter, why the fuck are you asking what other girls think and not asking what YOUR girl thinks? If you have a girl, why are you wanting to impress them (that's what your query looks like). It's your own girl's feelings that you should be considering. Fuck what other girls think you should look like.

But again, there is no reason in the world that you need to be asking other girls what they like with you having a female. Later, QD.

chroof

punkr6
12-03-2009, 03:57 PM

Kill Yourself, the end....

Benefit
12-03-2009, 04:04 PM
yo girl prefer me end of story

Buttons
12-03-2009, 11:53 PM
I personally like the whole "lean" look. Really buff guys gross me out, but every girl is different.

x2... i'm with you..

not like that... no homo.

wait... :ninja:

AdriSciontC
12-03-2009, 11:58 PM

Every girl is different, I personally don't like Arnold big... just if your girl doesn't care, do what you want hehe

Kevykev
12-04-2009, 12:19 AM
In terms of build: The "Buffed" (walk around like you're holding pillows on each side) Look Went out in the 90's. Most girls think it's fairly "nasty" or "odd." The Athletic build is the most "preferred" build and should transcend all fads.

What I've personally learned is that if a girl is really feeling you, she will want you regardless of whether you're skinny or built. If you're a chubby chub, it'll be good to have charisma with and extra side of charm. If the girl is solely looking for a certain set of external characteristics be extremely glad she's NOT dating you. These girls are low quality trash even if they are "pretty." These types usually get on the right track after suffering several broken hearts, buy that time it's to late for them anyway.

Without getting into too much detail, Ms. ________ State University always dated guys with a "football build" but somehow was very attracted to the cool skinny kid that was very secure with himself.

StreetHazard
12-04-2009, 07:11 AM
woman like the cawk, plain and simple. what it is actually attached to is almost an afterthought.

And what they really like is that cawk rammed firmly inside their keisters, the confusing thing is that they say they don't, but we all know that they do. So if you should be doing anything ATLSRT8 it would be weight training with your cawk because that is how a woman will judge you.

now get out there ATLSRT8, and take lots of pics and send them to me

Bajjani
12-04-2009, 07:40 AM
What everyone else said.

AnthonyF
12-04-2009, 07:42 AM
Who gives a shit, your car is dope. Especially with the mtns in the background. :goodjob:

-Ant.

bowdown201
12-04-2009, 08:07 AM
It all depends on the girl really. Some like lean and some like more muscle. Ive also contemplated on wether or not I wanna keep working out for mass or lean out more. In the end its up to you and how you want your body to look.

Glides
12-04-2009, 08:08 AM
Hmm. so out of 22 replies in a thread asking for FEMALE opinions, he gets 3 possibly 5 (cause some of the guys in here i'm questioning) Female opinions.

Amazing!

bowdown201
12-04-2009, 08:09 AM
Theres not gonna be much female opinion anyways with all the 6 females on here.

ATLTSX
12-04-2009, 08:17 AM

x2

ilovemyhonda.
12-04-2009, 08:34 AM
I like muscles, but not big and huge like Arnold as someone else stated. Veins are a trun on only if you aren't huge.

buffdaddy18
12-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Hmm. so out of 22 replies in a thread asking for FEMALE opinions, he gets 3 possibly 5 (cause some of the guys in here i'm questioning) Female opinions.

Amazing!

it's a fucking car forum, what did you expect?

Glides
12-04-2009, 10:28 AM
it's a fucking car forum, what did you expect?

True that. :goodjob:

GirlieZ
12-04-2009, 10:57 AM

you should be who you want to be, if your girl doesnt like it she is worth it, dont change to fit her tastes.

I am really active so i like my guy to be able to keep up with stuff i like to do (hiking, trail running, triathlon, cycling, skiing, swimming, etc) so he needs to be in shape. But my guy is in shape b/c he wants to and it is his job.

As far as perference, i like big guys but that dont look like they locked themselves in the gym for 25 hours a day. My guy has been playing hockey/soccer/camping all his life so that is his build and i love it.

quickdodge®
12-04-2009, 11:22 AM
I think it's funny how only one person saw the reality in this thread. Later, QD.